Best sanction to impose on the Kremlin?

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord (and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump,) then FREEZE these oligarchs' assets mostly held in western banks.......NOTHING would put better pressure on Putin's dream of a renaissance of a soviet union, than to have his oligarchs' ill-gotten funds frozen.

Chances of the spineless republicans in congress.....or the compromised Trump ever passing such a sanction?................Probably ZERO.
We need more flexibility!

That we do and I wonder how the op figures they could freeze anyone's money??

Especially millionaire business men in Russia??

I'd like to see them try. Would be oh so funny.

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord (and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump,) then FREEZE these oligarchs' assets mostly held in western banks.......NOTHING would put better pressure on Putin's dream of a renaissance of a soviet union, than to have his oligarchs' ill-gotten funds frozen.

Chances of the spineless republicans in congress.....or the compromised Trump ever passing such a sanction?................Probably ZERO.

Sounds like a plan, I suggest you start with Browder. Did you hear that he funnelled $400 million of his ill gotten gains into Hillary's campaign?

:coffee:

I'm sure he wasn't happy to lose that $400 million.

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump

What could be more useful than the idiot who didn't see the Russia employment when Obama DEFENDED Russia laughing at the claim they were our greatest threat:

Or the Uranium One Russian employment to Iran, Russia's buddy:

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift

Or the Russian quid pro quo to Hillary:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Or the open mike Russian employment when Obama told them he'd be flexible after getting reelected (with the help of his corrupt IRS):

Or the Russian Reset which gave the signal for Russia that Obama was a paper tiger:

View attachment 205713

Or the red line in the sand against Russia's buddy Assad which really proved to be a yellow line up Oblanca's back:

Obama's 'red line' haunts Clinton, Trump

IN A WORLD WHERE all Russian ties lead to Obama, is it really any wonder the Left constantly tries to scream Trump! Russia! Trump! Russia!?

But, but, but.......OBAMA.................lol

(Did morons like you ever, EVER wonder WHY Putin hated Obama and Clinton and simply LOVES his puppet, Trump???????)

Putin found shitstain obama weak and contemptible. Putin didn't hate the shitstain or clinton. He just regarded them as unworthy.

Oh he had a big hate for Hitlery.

She tried to influence the Russian elections and Putin has a real hate for her.

Hell. He would have backed anyone who was running a campaign for President against her.

My apologies to all Trump cult members.......I had forgotten that any sanctions against Russia's attack against our democracy is equivalent to nuclear war...AND, that any criticism of their messiah's unpatriotic stances is totally unacceptable....

Who knew that Trump acolytes are now avid fans of the Kremlin......LOL

View attachment 205712
Why did obama let Putin interfere in the elections? Why?

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump

What could be more useful than the idiot who didn't see the Russia employment when Obama DEFENDED Russia laughing at the claim they were our greatest threat:

Or the Uranium One Russian employment to Iran, Russia's buddy:

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift

Or the Russian quid pro quo to Hillary:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Or the open mike Russian employment when Obama told them he'd be flexible after getting reelected (with the help of his corrupt IRS):

Or the Russian Reset which gave the signal for Russia that Obama was a paper tiger:

View attachment 205713

Or the red line in the sand against Russia's buddy Assad which really proved to be a yellow line up Oblanca's back:

Obama's 'red line' haunts Clinton, Trump

IN A WORLD WHERE all Russian ties lead to Obama, is it really any wonder the Left constantly tries to scream Trump! Russia! Trump! Russia!?

But, but, but.......OBAMA.................lol

(Did morons like you ever, EVER wonder WHY Putin hated Obama and Clinton and simply LOVES his puppet, Trump???????)

Putin found shitstain obama weak and contemptible. Putin didn't hate the shitstain or clinton. He just regarded them as unworthy.

Oh he had a big hate for Hitlery.

She tried to influence the Russian elections and Putin has a real hate for her.

Hell. He would have backed anyone who was running a campaign for President against her.

Well, Lessee-- -- -- -- Hillary tried to throw the Russia elections.
(Putin mailed Hillary a rubber check for her "Foundation")
Obumma tried to throw the Israeli elections.
(Obumma is a Jew hater and an Arab Lover)
So now we spend MILLIONS trying to figure out if Putin tried to affect OUR elections?
(We just like to waste money and point fingers)

My apologies to all Trump cult members.......I had forgotten that any sanctions against Russia's attack against our democracy is equivalent to nuclear war...AND, that any criticism of their messiah's unpatriotic stances is totally unacceptable....

View attachment 205712
Why did obama let Putin interfere in the elections? Why?

That's the question they don't want to ask or answer. Obama was POTUS when this all went down. Not Trump.

There is only one possible response to this outrage. Global Nuclear War. We must, must launch our nuclear missiles and bombs at Russia in an all out attack. We must, must, absolutely must, destroy them to the last. We can not save a single warhead. We must make sure that no Russian survives the day. I know, that this is considered extreme, but no other option answeres all the needs at once.

First, with fewer people the rate of global warming will drop and even reverse thanks to the nuclear winter. Second, the evil of Russia will be eliminated once and for all allowing Democracy to flourish. With all the mechanisms of modern society offline, so to speak, it will allow us to build a better earth, and a better future, by only allowing sustainable technology to be used.

Come on, support my call. Demand that Trump launch all our nuclear weapons now. We can’t waste a minute.

Kind of like abolishing ICE. Although, playing reverse psychology with these people with mushroom clouds may not be the best approach. Worked so far for not ending ICE, but do we really want to call bluff on this. I just painted my house.

I’m not calling a bluff. I am seriously advocating global nuclear war. I would raise a glass of liquor in a toast if the missiles flew right now.

Okay, Doctor Strangelove, I call shotgun on the first outbound.

Anything we do is going to end us with the same result. Let’s game it out. We slap sanctions on Russia. But we don’t really import much from Russia except Vodka. No tech or real materials are exported to us. So then what does that leave us? A National Security sanction on Vodka imports? Talk about petty and useless. Oh we could seize some bank accounts that we haven’t already seized, but since we already got those, not much left is there?

So we kick out some diplomats. This will show Russia. But they respond and step up to the next level by shutting down the coordination in Syria. You know, where American military, and Russian Military are fighting on sort of opposite sides of the same war? Russia bombs some American allied Jihadists, and we respond by bombing Syrian forces. They launch missiles at our planes, and we take out the anti aircraft sites. Russia responds by firing cruise missiles and flattens the various American supported Jihadist camps with American advisors, Green Berets and CIA types, and then what do we do?

We have to respond don’t we? We fire on the ships and sites that launched the missiles. We cant let them get away with it. We sink some old Destroyer, or Cruiser, and then what does Russia do? Go home with their tails between their legs? Nope. They fire on our ships. One of their submarines fires a Shkval Torpedo at our carrier, and it punches a nice hole in our warship. The Mediterranean turns into a free fire zone, and we win, because we have more forces there. Yay team.

Until cruise missiles hit our ships, both in the Med and the Pacific. Missiles fired by Russian Bombers.

Europe which is dead in the middle washes their hands. Not that they can do much to help us. The German Military can’t even manage to train without taking everyone back to the base for excess overtime pay. Yeah, they have overtime pay issues in the German Army.

France? France declares that they are not part of NATO, and reminds everyone that half their Nuclear Missiles are pointed at the US, and the other half at Russia.

Who fires first? Us or them? Good question. Both sides will feel trapped, either it’s victory, or death. Putin won’t back down, he won’t quit. Syria showed us that. Will Trump? I doubt it. So eventually somebody pushes the button. It is either fight, or surrender, and neither side will surrender. We don’t have near enough Stealth anything to get control of Russian Airspace. It’s just too large. No invasion would work. Too large again. Russia can’t invade us, a hundred million armed citizens guarantees that.

So what happens? Who pushes the button first? I’m not joking. Seriously it only ends one way. I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t gone that way yet. We are on opposite sides of a war in Syria, we are supporting the Jihadist, and Russia is supporting Assad because the one Naval Base the Russians have in the Med is in Syria. They can’t lose. They can’t afford to lose. Anything is preferable to defeat in that case.

We have so much prestige put behind the Jihadists that we are left with the same conundrum. It is either victory, or death. Trump was going to pull us out remember? But instead he doubled down and sent more troops to bomb the ISIS types that we armed in the first place.

Tell me how it doesn’t go Nuclear? Who gets to back down? If Trump does to avoid Nuclear war, then he will be impeached for being weak against the Russians. If Putin backs down, well he loses his grip on the Countries Political Establishment. If Trump is impeached, then what happens when Pence is put in? He has to go full out war to avoid the same fate, especially when the Democrats arrest Trump as a traitor for backing down and avoiding Nuclear war.

Tell me where I am wrong. Tell me how we can bluster and get Russia to back down when we haven’t managed to do that in Syria after how many years? The really fucked up thing is that the Democrats are really clueless why the Russians are mad at Obama and Hillary. How would we feel if someone threatened our base in Cuba, or Rota Spain? We’d bomb the hell out of someone wouldn’t we?

Nuclear war. Avoid the rush, just get it over and done with so we can start again, and maybe this time the survivors manage a society based upon common sense and truth. Although I wouldn’t bet on it.

View attachment 205712

So you can't address any of their questions.

Got it.

From link #1:

Hillary Clinton deserves a profile in courage award and a presidential medal of freedom for forcefully resisting Russian attempts to penetrate the high councils of the American government and bring Russian power to bear against American democracy.

Yep, that is real helpful.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I'd like to see them try. Would be oh so funny

For Trump cult members and other morons

US freezes assets of 24 Russian officials and oligarchs

U.S. Freezes Assets of Russian Businessmen and Bank Close to Putin ..

Well to freeze anything they need a legal reason.

Can you provide that legal reason?? Not just your ranting but a legal reason for them to freeze anything??

I'd like to see them try. Would be oh so funny

For Trump cult members and other morons

US freezes assets of 24 Russian officials and oligarchs

U.S. Freezes Assets of Russian Businessmen and Bank Close to Putin ..

Well to freeze anything they need a legal reason.

Can you provide that legal reason?? Not just your ranting but a legal reason for them to freeze anything??

Don't hold your breath.

Gnattie seems to be in full blather mode.

Forum List

Back