Best sanction to impose on the Kremlin?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord (and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump,) then FREEZE these oligarchs' assets mostly held in western banks.......NOTHING would put better pressure on Putin's dream of a renaissance of a soviet union, than to have his oligarchs' ill-gotten funds frozen.

Chances of the spineless republicans in congress.....or the compromised Trump ever passing such a sanction?................Probably ZERO.

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord (and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump,) then FREEZE these oligarchs' assets mostly held in western banks.......NOTHING would put better pressure on Putin's dream of a renaissance of a soviet union, than to have his oligarchs' ill-gotten funds frozen.

Chances of the spineless republicans in congress.....or the compromised Trump ever passing such a sanction?................Probably ZERO.
really, where is the democrat espousing that idea? I think you guys should run on that.

Why do you dipshits want an all out war with Russia?

Oh, I forgot. You were waiting until after the election so you could be more flexible.

How did that work out for you and your Messiah?

There is only one possible response to this outrage. Global Nuclear War. We must, must launch our nuclear missiles and bombs at Russia in an all out attack. We must, must, absolutely must, destroy them to the last. We can not save a single warhead. We must make sure that no Russian survives the day. I know, that this is considered extreme, but no other option answeres all the needs at once.

First, with fewer people the rate of global warming will drop and even reverse thanks to the nuclear winter. Second, the evil of Russia will be eliminated once and for all allowing Democracy to flourish. With all the mechanisms of modern society offline, so to speak, it will allow us to build a better earth, and a better future, by only allowing sustainable technology to be used.

Come on, support my call. Demand that Trump launch all our nuclear weapons now. We can’t waste a minute.

That's what the Magnitsky Act did. The left is trying some imaginary control of the world and it won't work. The left is close to demanding nuclear war with Russia so they will finally be able to get Trump. Russia is smarter than that.

Great idea. So put on a catcher's mitt in preparation for a game of catch the ICBM. I assure you, the field will be all yours. Watch out for the pop-ups, I hear they're brighter than the sun.

Or just give Rump back to them!

There is only one possible response to this outrage. Global Nuclear War. We must, must launch our nuclear missiles and bombs at Russia in an all out attack. We must, must, absolutely must, destroy them to the last. We can not save a single warhead. We must make sure that no Russian survives the day. I know, that this is considered extreme, but no other option answeres all the needs at once.

First, with fewer people the rate of global warming will drop and even reverse thanks to the nuclear winter. Second, the evil of Russia will be eliminated once and for all allowing Democracy to flourish. With all the mechanisms of modern society offline, so to speak, it will allow us to build a better earth, and a better future, by only allowing sustainable technology to be used.

Come on, support my call. Demand that Trump launch all our nuclear weapons now. We can’t waste a minute.

Kind of like abolishing ICE. Although, playing reverse psychology with these people with mushroom clouds may not be the best approach. Worked so far for not ending ICE, but do we really want to call bluff on this. I just painted my house.

Sounds like a plan, I suggest you start with Browder. Did you hear that he funnelled $400 million of his ill gotten gains into Hillary's campaign?

:coffee:

We need more flexibility!

Kind of like abolishing ICE. Although, playing reverse psychology with these people with mushroom clouds may not be the best approach. Worked so far for not ending ICE, but do we really want to call bluff on this. I just painted my house.

I’m not calling a bluff. I am seriously advocating global nuclear war. I would raise a glass of liquor in a toast if the missiles flew right now.

My apologies to all Trump cult members.......I had forgotten that any sanctions against Russia's attack against our democracy is equivalent to nuclear war...AND, that any criticism of their messiah's unpatriotic stances is totally unacceptable....

Who knew that Trump acolytes are now avid fans of the Kremlin......LOL

upload_2018-7-18_9-21-43.png

I’m not calling a bluff. I am seriously advocating global nuclear war. I would raise a glass of liquor in a toast if the missiles flew right now.

Okay, Doctor Strangelove, I call shotgun on the first outbound.

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump

What could be more useful than the idiot who didn't see the Russia employment when Obama DEFENDED Russia laughing at the claim they were our greatest threat:

Or the Uranium One Russian employment to Iran, Russia's buddy:

Obama approved giving Iran 116 metric tons of uranium as a ‘thank you’ gift

Or the Russian quid pro quo to Hillary:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Or the open mike Russian employment when Obama told them he'd be flexible after getting reelected (with the help of his corrupt IRS):

Or the Russian Reset which gave the signal for Russia that Obama was a paper tiger:

russia-reset.png

Or the red line in the sand against Russia's buddy Assad which really proved to be a yellow line up Oblanca's back:

Obama's 'red line' haunts Clinton, Trump

IN A WORLD WHERE all Russian ties lead to Obama, is it really any wonder the Left constantly tries to scream Trump! Russia! Trump! Russia!?

My apologies to all Trump cult members.......I had forgotten that any sanctions against Russia's attack against our democracy is equivalent to nuclear war...AND, that any criticism of their messiah's unpatriotic stances is totally unacceptable....

Who knew that Trump acolytes are now avid fans of the Kremlin......LOL

View attachment 205712

Avid fans? I want to Nuke Russia. Imagine all the good we can do. No more Global Climate Change. No more overpopulation. The opportunity to create a sustainable society on earth.

If you want to impose the most effective sanction on Russian oligarchs who have sown discord and "employed" the useful idiot, aka, Trump

What could be more useful than the idiot who didn't see the Russia employment when Obama DEFENDED Russia laughing at the claim they were our greatest threat:

Or the open mike Russian employment when Obama told them he'd be flexible after getting reelected (with the help of his corrupt IRS):

Or the Russian Reset which gave the signal for Russia that Obama was a paper tiger:

View attachment 205713

Or the red line in the sand against Russia's buddy Assad which really proved to be a yellow line up Oblanca's back:

IN A WORLD WHERE all Russian ties lead to Obama, is it really any wonder the Left constantly tries to scream Trump! Russia! Trump! Russia!?

But, but, but.......OBAMA.................lol

(Did morons like you ever, EVER wonder WHY Putin hated Obama and Clinton and simply LOVES his puppet, Trump???????)

View attachment 205713

(Did morons like you ever, EVER wonder WHY Putin hated Obama and Clinton and simply LOVES his puppet, Trump???????)

Because Obama and Clinton tried to take away the Russian naval base in the Mediterranean Sea. Possibly even on the Crimean Peninsula.

View attachment 205713

Hey Jerkface, Putin never hated Obama or Clinton, he merely had no respect or fear of them whatsoever as people, as potential foes or as world leaders. They showed fear and/or a willingness to sell out the USA for MONEY. Show me where Putin ever said he LOVED Trump? But you better believe he respects him. And fears him a little. THat is the core of respect. He knows Trump's a little crazy. They are both businessmen. Putin can relate to him on strength and played right, might even broker some deal between us mutually beneficial which leaves BOTH countries getting something they want and the world a better place.

The VERY DEFINITION of what Trump said he would do as his Art of the Deal.

VIVA LA TRUMP - 2020 and BEYOND

trump cigar.jpg

View attachment 205713

Putin found shitstain obama weak and contemptible. Putin didn't hate the shitstain or clinton. He just regarded them as unworthy.

Forum List

Back