Best Places to Live in the US (Top 10)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... do you live in any of these towns? Do you agree?

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  5. Snoqualmie, Washington
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

You want people to tell you what town they live in? Stalker! :D J/K!

I live fairly close to number 3. It's a nice town but certainly not close to being the nicest in Massachusetts, IMO. Better than the city I currently live in though, I'm sure, but we have a lot of really nice towns/cities here.

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio
Damned sure it is not North Miami.

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

I've only been to Miami twice but we stayed across the Bay from South Beach (near the Miami Heat complex)

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

I live fairly close to number 3. It's a nice town but certainly not close to being the nicest in Massachusetts, IMO. Better than the city I currently live in though, I'm sure, but we have a lot of really nice towns/cities here.

Apex NC is closest to me. Could be an option in the future.... but likely we'll move much further South (if we ever move at all!)

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

I've only been to Miami twice but we stayed across the Bay from South Beach (near the Miami Heat complex)
I had the impression you lived in the Miami-Dade area somewhere. Ventura or somewhere in the nicer areas.

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

Apex NC is closest to me. Could be an option in the future.... but likely we'll move much further South (if we ever move at all!)

I wouldn't mind moving south either. I'm sick and tired of winter. Summer season is already almost over here. Fall isn't too bad, though short. Winter is the LONGEST season we have around here, and I'm tired of it.

Hey, say what you want about Massachusetts, but we are a really gorgeous state. Lots of things to see here. Lots of really old historical sites, old fishing villages, beautiful beaches, lots of woods too. When people think of Massachusetts, it seems that they picture Boston. Well, there are a LOT of rural areas around here too. :)

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

I had the impression you lived in the Miami-Dade area somewhere. Ventura or somewhere in the nicer areas.

Maybe I should move there.... I would love it.

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

I wouldn't mind moving south either. I'm sick and tired of winter. Summer season is already almost over here. Fall isn't too bad, though short. Winter is the LONGEST season we have around here, and I'm tired of it.

Okay well, if hubby ever leaves me or anything happens, I'll let you know and we can be roommates! LOL!

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

Maybe I should move there.... I would love it.

Personally, I'd rather live in Hawaii. Perfect weather there. It's always between 60 and 80 degrees. :)

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

Chris we will welcome you to the south, plenty of jobs, great scenery, low cost of living, nice people, . But please please leave your liberal ideology at the state line

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

Chris we will welcome you to the south, plenty of jobs, great scenery, low cost of living, nice people, . But please please leave your liberal ideology at the state line

You don't "own" the south. I don't need your welcome or acceptance. :)

1. Apex, North Carolina
  2. Papillion, Nebraska
  3. Sharon, Massachusetts
  4. Louisville, Colorado
  6. Sherwood, Oregon
  7. Chanhassen, Minnesota
  8. Coppell, Texas
  9. Simsbury, Connecticut
  10. Solon, Ohio

You don't "own" the south. I don't need your welcome or acceptance. :)
Yea they do....

They will change you... Big time.

Forum List

Back