Best online gun dealer?

No idea, never bought a gun online.

Prefer to handle them before buying.

The dark web is the way to go. To your door shipping, and no middle man mark up!

Any referrals? Looking at cz 75 and sig
Bud’s Gun Shop is the best.

Cash discount, free shipping, and a good selection.

Stay away from the online auction sites – way overpriced.

Bud’s also has a comprehensive database of FFLs to select from.

It's out of date and you have to call them first to make sure they are still doing the FFL, but yeah, Buds is good.

Which Sig, and honestly, I would rather have the CZ. That said, EAA has a CZ clone that's pretty damn good. If you order on line though just be sure you are in communication with your receiving FFL or they won't send the guns.

It's out of date and you have to call them first to make sure they are still doing the FFL, but yeah, Buds is good.
No need to call.

I ordered a CZ 527 a few weeks ago with no problems; just select the FFL from the database, submit your payment, your gun arrives in less than a week.

No need to call.

I ordered a CZ 527 a few weeks ago with no problems; just select the FFL from the database, submit your payment, your gun arrives in less than a week.

Maybe it was. Ew when I did it. I also Lived far away from anything then to. Out of 14 FFL's in that area there was only one. But I still agree, if one is buying online buds it a good place to start. I got the 527 in the Russia Caliber and it was easy as pie. Did it all over the phone.

done deal at local gun shop...everyone kept saying to try them....they are local and as everyone said most friendly
i just found a chair and let hubby deal with it

Forum List

Back