Best Laugh In Weeks

So what you have instead is Harry Reid getting a few billion dollars to buld a place to put nuclear waste in Nevada and then refusing to put it there, leaving it all over the country... this is a better system by you?

I guess so, until some terrorist blows up an unsecured nuclear storage site and renders a city uninhabitable. Maybe they'll do this to Cleveland.. no one would notice the difference.

Nah, too many electoral votes in Ohio to do that. Now do you see what I mean?

Okay, you keep telling yourself that... Trump is breaking records for associates indicted.

Which shows you how sleazy the left is. All they are trying to do is get people to do what Cohen is doing which is make up lies about Trump since this entire thing is all about getting him out of office and disenfranchising half the voters in this country.

This is the first time I can remember where special prosecutor was hired to create new crimes instead of finding crimes in the past. It's the first time a special prosecutor was given the go ahead to find anything against a candidate instead of restricting an investigation to one specific thing.

So what you have instead is Harry Reid getting a few billion dollars to buld a place to put nuclear waste in Nevada and then refusing to put it there, leaving it all over the country... this is a better system by you?

I guess so, until some terrorist blows up an unsecured nuclear storage site and renders a city uninhabitable. Maybe they'll do this to Cleveland.. no one would notice the difference.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that... Trump is breaking records for associates indicted.

Which shows you how sleazy the left is. All they are trying to do is get people to do what Cohen is doing which is make up lies about Trump since this entire thing is all about getting him out of office and disenfranchising half the voters in this country.

This is the first time I can remember where special prosecutor was hired to create new crimes instead of finding crimes in the past. It's the first time a special prosecutor was given the go ahead to find anything against a candidate instead of restricting an investigation to one specific thing.

At least the investigation hasn't been expanded to track down blowjobs.

Then you wonder why we refer to the left as uninformed voters.

Then you wonder why we refer to the left as uninformed voters.

I gave up on trying to figure out why crazy right wingers do lots of stuff.

No, they just didn't want mob rule. A US President is more than just the President of the people, he is President of the land as well.

"The King and the Land are One"... that's kind of retarded.

People in Montana don't want the federal government bringing garbage or nuclear waste to their state simply because they have the room.

Dozens means 24 people or more. And no, none of them have been convicted in regards to having Russia fix the elections. Most are processing crimes, tax crimes, and various other infractions long before Trump came along.

also breaking records for swamp creatures leaving his administration

But where do you think all that nuclear waste is now, dummy? It's near inhabited areas because we aren't dumping it in a secure location in the desert like planned.

so at some point, some terrorist is going to figure out how to blow up one of these places and take a major city off the map.

Wait, disenfranchising half the voters in the country is wrong? I thought you were okay with that when the electoral college picked a guy most of the population didn't want.

Reality- your side tried to drive Clinton out of office over a blow job. And it didn't work because even though Ken Starr was throwing people in jail for not testifying the way he wanted, they didn't.

So, yeah, Cohen is telling the truth, not that I care one way or the other if it gets that Orange Nazi fuck out of office.

Were you not paying attention during the Ken Starr thing? Ken Starr was supposed to be investigating a land deal... and he ended up investigating Clinton's sex life. He also investigated legal firings, legal retention of FBI files, Something about a suicide that was actually a suicide... Please, if Mueller were playing by Ken Starr Rules, you guys really would be in deep shit.

Wait, disenfranchising half the voters in the country is wrong? I thought you were okay with that when the electoral college picked a guy most of the population didn't want.

Reality- your side tried to drive Clinton out of office over a blow job. And it didn't work because even though Ken Starr was throwing people in jail for not testifying the way he wanted, they didn't.

So, yeah, Cohen is telling the truth, not that I care one way or the other if it gets that Orange Nazi fuck out of office.

And there you go again. A tax cheat and criminal of bank fraud you believe him, but not Trump because it's wishful thinking.

Were you not paying attention during the Ken Starr thing? Ken Starr was supposed to be investigating a land deal... and he ended up investigating Clinton's sex life. He also investigated legal firings, legal retention of FBI files, Something about a suicide that was actually a suicide... Please, if Mueller were playing by Ken Starr Rules, you guys really would be in deep shit.

If he was playing by Ken Star's rules he would be investigating where the real Russian collusion was, and that was with the DNC and Hillary who paid for information by the Russians to illegally obtain a surveillance warrant. But he won't take one step in that direction because it's not about Russia, it's about getting Trump removed from office.

And there you go again. A tax cheat and criminal of bank fraud you believe him, but not Trump because it's wishful thinking.

Given how often Trump lies, um, yeah, I'd believe a five dollar whore before him.. because she probably has more credibility.

Trump doesn't even have his lie about this straight yet. Did he fuck Stormy or not?

If he was playing by Ken Star's rules he would be investigating where the real Russian collusion was, and that was with the DNC and Hillary who paid for information by the Russians to illegally obtain a surveillance warrant. But he won't take one step in that direction because it's not about Russia, it's about getting Trump removed from office.

Yes, removing Trump from office would be a good thing...

But after all the assclownery of Ken Starr, you guys really don't have a leg to stand on with Mueller.

Given how often Trump lies, um, yeah, I'd believe a five dollar whore before him.. because she probably has more credibility.

Trump doesn't even have his lie about this straight yet. Did he fuck Stormy or not?

I don't know and I don't really care. I think it's Cohen who doesn't have his lies straight yet, that's why he reneged his statement to Congress. Furthermore if he was not sentenced to jail, there would be no talk about Trump doing anything wrong. He's only saying what Mueller wants him to say.

But after all the assclownery of Ken Starr, you guys really don't have a leg to stand on with Mueller.

Why not? Clinton lied to a judge about an affair he had to avoid the embarrassment of apologizing to Paula Jones. And if you think it's okay to make things up, hire a special prosecutor to find something......anything on a sitting President simply because you don't like him, wait unit the next Democrat President. The precedent is set.

I don't know and I don't really care. I think it's Cohen who doesn't have his lies straight yet, that's why he reneged his statement to Congress. Furthermore if he was not sentenced to jail, there would be no talk about Trump doing anything wrong. He's only saying what Mueller wants him to say.

Why not? Clinton lied to a judge about an affair he had to avoid the embarrassment of apologizing to Paula Jones. And if you think it's okay to make things up, hire a special prosecutor to find something......anything on a sitting President simply because you don't like him, wait unit the next Democrat President. The precedent is set.

The precedent was set a long time ago. It's not like the right can get any more shitty than it already has been.

Works for me... the problem is, he's the guy Trump trusted with all his legal business.

So let's play pretend and say they are both liars... which one is backed up by other people.

Well, Cohen is backed up by David Pecker, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who all confirm the hush money was a thing that happened. There are also recordings and records.

Why not? Clinton lied to a judge about an affair he had to avoid the embarrassment of apologizing to Paula Jones.

No, he lied to a judge because he didn't want his wife to know he had been cheating.

There was no reason to apologize the Trailer Trash Paula...

And if you think it's okay to make things up, hire a special prosecutor to find something......anything on a sitting President simply because you don't like him, wait unit the next Democrat President. The precedent is set.

The precedent was set with Clinton by you guys... it's just that Trump is a much bigger juicier target because of his own clumsiness.

ANYTHING THAT GETS TRUMP AWAY FROM THAT NUCLEAR BUTTON IS A GOOD THING.

Sorry you don't understand this.

Works for me... the problem is, he's the guy Trump trusted with all his legal business.

So let's play pretend and say they are both liars... which one is backed up by other people.

Well, Cohen is backed up by David Pecker, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who all confirm the hush money was a thing that happened. There are also recordings and records.

Well when those so called recordings are revealed, then talk about it. Trump didn't become as successful as he has by doing illegal things. If his lawyer (Cohen) told him to do something, then that's on him--not Trump.

No, he lied to a judge because he didn't want his wife to know he had been cheating.

There was no reason to apologize the Trailer Trash Paula...

Oh please. Do you really believe the Clinton's are married out of love? They probably haven't slept together in 30 years. It's a business partnership. Always has been and still is today. Hillary could care less about who Bill sleeps with as long as it doesn't damage their reputation.

Try to find one picture of Hillary when she was pregnant. There are no pictures out there.

Well when those so called recordings are revealed, then talk about it. Trump didn't become as successful as he has by doing illegal things. If his lawyer (Cohen) told him to do something, then that's on him--not Trump.

Trump was successful His father was. And, no, nobody has ever gotten off because his lawyer gave him bad advice.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Oh please. Do you really believe the Clinton's are married out of love? They probably haven't slept together in 30 years. It's a business partnership. Always has been and still is today. Hillary could care less about who Bill sleeps with as long as it doesn't damage their reputation.

Try to find one picture of Hillary when she was pregnant. There are no pictures out there.

I would be hard pressed to find a picture of either of my sisters when they were pregnant in the 70's and 80... I know they were... Is this where you are going now, being a Chelsea Birther?

Trump was successful His father was. And, no, nobody has ever gotten off because his lawyer gave him bad advice.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Well when I figure out WTF you just wrote, maybe I'll reply.

I would be hard pressed to find a picture of either of my sisters when they were pregnant in the 70's and 80... I know they were... Is this where you are going now, being a Chelsea Birther?

Were your sisters in the spotlight as Hillary was? Who are your sisters that were so popular they would have pictures being pregnant?

I never heard of Bill Clinton in 1979. Neither had most people.

In 1969, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts,[39] with departmental honors in political science.[38] After some fellow seniors requested that the college administration allow a student speaker at commencement, she became the first student in Wellesley College history to speak at the event. Her address followed that of commencement speaker Senator Edward Brooke.[36][40] After her speech, she received a standing ovation that lasted seven minutes.[33][41][42] She was featured in an article published in Life magazine,[43][44] due to the response to a part of her speech that criticized Senator Brooke.[40] She also appeared on Irv Kupcinet's nationally syndicated television talk show as well as in Illinois and New England newspapers.[45]

Rodham began a year of postgraduate study on children and medicine at the Yale Child Study Center.[61] In late 1973 her first scholarly article, "Children Under the Law", was published in the Harvard Educational Review.[62] Discussing the new children's rights movement, the article stated that "child citizens" were "powerless individuals"[63] and argued that children should not be considered equally incompetent from birth to attaining legal age, but instead that courts should presume competence except when there is evidence otherwise, on a case-by-case basis.[64] The article became frequently cited in the field.[65]

In 1974, Bill Clinton lost an Arkansas congressional race, facing incumbent Republican Hammersmith.[80] Rodham and Bill Clinton bought a house in Fayetteville in the summer of 1975 and she finally agreed to marry him.[81] The wedding took place on October 11, 1975, in a Methodist ceremony in their living room.[82] A story about the marriage in the Arkansas Gazette indicated that she decided to retain the name Hillary Rodham

In 1976, Rodham temporarily relocated to Indianapolis in order to serve as an Indiana state campaign organizer for the presidential campaign of Jimmy Carter.[86][87] In November 1976, Bill Clinton was elected Arkansas Attorney General

Following her husband's November 1978 election as Governor of Arkansas, Rodham became that state's First Lady in January 1979. She would hold that title for twelve nonconsecutive years (1979–81, 1983–92). Clinton appointed his wife to be the chair of the Rural Health Advisory Committee the same year,[10

Hillary Clinton - Wikipedia

But because you didn't hear about her until the 90's, nobody has.

Did you need someone to explain the big words to you?

Trump was successful His father was. Okay, WTF is that even supposed to mean?

But because you didn't hear about her until the 90's, nobody has.

Pretty much. None of that stuff was all that important until she became first lady.

Trump was successful His father was. Okay, WTF is that even supposed to mean?

You know very well what I mean..

Trump didn't do shit other than inherit a bunch of money from his dad.

Pretty much. None of that stuff was all that important until she became first lady.

But she was in the spotlight and many people in her area knew all about her. Don't say because you didn't know her nobody did and the media didn't cover her.

No, I didn't know what you meant, I don't read ebonics.

Yes, Trump did inherit money, but he turned a few million into a few billion. You can't do that unless you are working to make money grow to those levels. Trust me, we had customers where the owner gave the successful business to their kids. That's why they are closed today. Money is responsibility. It just doesn't grow or maintain on it's own. Books have been written about lottery winners where the prize was the worst thing that happened in their life, or otherwise lost it in a matter of a short time. Not everybody is capable of handling money.

But she was in the spotlight and many people in her area knew all about her. Don't say because you didn't know her nobody did and the media didn't cover her.

Yes, Trump did inherit money, but he turned a few million into a few billion. You can't do that unless you are working to make money grow to those levels. Trust me, we had customers where the owner gave the successful business to their kids. That's why they are closed today. Money is responsibility. It just doesn't grow or maintain on it's own. Books have been written about lottery winners where the prize was the worst thing that happened in their life, or otherwise lost it in a matter of a short time. Not everybody is capable of handling money.

Trump sucks as a business man. If he would have invested his inheritance in indexed funds, he would have more money now than his real estate has made him

Trump sucks as a business man. If he would have invested his inheritance in indexed funds, he would have more money now than his real estate has made him

No, he wouldn't have. Furthermore all investments are subject to market conditions. Those conditions are responsible for making rich people poor.

Trump made money in real estate, but ventured into other things including entertainment. He ran over 500 companies in his lifetime. With all those companies, he only had to file for bankruptcy four times. I would say he's very successful; one of the most successful people in this country.

Forum List

Back