Best Horror Flick is............

My brother told me I "had to watch it". :rolleyes:

Of course, he said I had to watch "Machete" too - I texted him while watching that it was the worst thing ever - yet I was compelled to keep watching. :lol:

I looooooooove vampire and werewolf/shapshifter movies. Have all the Underworlds. And "Vampires Suck". :badgrin:

SOME OF MINE NOT MENTIONED HERE
THE SHINNING
OTIS
I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
DIABOLIQUE
SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
FREAKS
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSAGE
HENRY PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER
AUDITION
MISERY
and of course
PSYCHO
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Last edited:
Yes. Red Dragon with whatshisface. The dude that played in Schindlers List as the nazi colonel.

The Night of the Living Dead.
Burnt Offerings.
Trilogy of Terror.
An American Werewolf in London.
Nosferatu.
The Birds.

Jaws had the most horrifying lasting effect ever. Somewhere in your mind whenever you get into the water you hesitate a little bit. I don't care if it's the ocean, a lake, or your bath tub, you kinda check it out first, just in case. Don't ya?

George Romero is a genius. The Zombie master, Night of the living dead, Day of the dead, Dawn of the dead, and Land of the dead. Masterpieces all.

Clive Barkers Hellraiser series...Brilliant

Burried, it is a new release. Psychological horror.

Check out the "Cube" series out. Excellent.

The Original Dracula, Werewolf, Frankenstein, Creature from the black lagoon, The Mummy, (the Black and Whites). Must sees, all of them.

Some of my favorites

Jaws had the most horrifying lasting effect ever. Somewhere in your mind whenever you get into the water you hesitate a little bit. I don't care if it's the ocean, a lake, or your bath tub, you kinda check it out first, just in case. Don't ya?

George Romero is a genius. The Zombie master, Night of the living dead, Day of the dead, Dawn of the dead, and Land of the dead. Masterpieces all.

Clive Barkers Hellraiser series...Brilliant

Burried, it is a new release. Psychological horror.

Check out the "Cube" series out. Excellent.

The Original Dracula, Werewolf, Frankenstein, Creature from the black lagoon, The Mummy, (the Black and Whites). Must sees, all of them.

Some of my favorites

Hellraiser was amazing.

When I was younger ... The Creature From The Black Lagoon - 8mm, no sound - freaked me out.

But pound for pound now - The House on Haunted Hill, Jeepers Creepers - couldn't finish The Hills Have Eyes. Ugh. They took the baby and the movie got turned off.

Yeah, "Jeepers Creepers" and it's sequel.....one of the few good monster/horror films to come down the pike in a long time!

The Descent

Under rated and overlooked imo. It did make the top 5 scariest movies countdown somewhere though :)

HellRaiser is fantastic; Part 2 is my personal favorite. I can't believe nobody mentioned Evil Dead- that movie is so over the top, it's a classic. The first 'Saw' is great too, especially with the twist ending. I have yet to see a Stephen King novel developed into a great movie. "It" was pretty good, except for the ending, IMO.

Forum List

Back