anyone watch "Shark Tank"?

Yeah I've seen parts of it. One of those ideas was really good, the thing with the seat-belt thing for kids.

That one guy that's mostly bald and I think sits in the middle, such an asshole. It's almost like he's acting the part, to the point of just overplaying that cliche of the ruthless hard-bargaining money-grabber. But he probably made most of his money by being the biggest asshole in the room, so yeah.

Great show, the sharks are brutality honest

Yeah I've seen parts of it. One of those ideas was really good, the thing with the seat-belt thing for kids.

That one guy that's mostly bald and I think sits in the middle, such an asshole. It's almost like he's acting the part, to the point of just overplaying that cliche of the ruthless hard-bargaining money-grabber. But he probably made most of his money by being the biggest asshole in the room, so yeah.

I agree, he could be a poster child for robber barons....but, well, he made himself, though he seems to need some of Roberts humility, I guess when you're that rich you don't have to give a crap, and of course, character can't be bought. It takes all kinds I guess.

I like it because it really is entrepreneurship in its purist form, from the bottom and the top, and yes Tank its brutally honest, in the end, if you can't make the numbers work, well, there it is, though last week they had s segment of a guy who had not gotten a deal but was making it anyway....

I like the show because I like watching people find themselves so to speak, even if they aren't ultimately successful, I admire their grit and determination....they are the builders, they are whats makes this and other free market societies live and breath and make those societies, the envy of those without them................

Forum List

Back