Best GOP canidate for 2012

Best GOP canidate 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yank. Leave my doncha know alone man.

Personally I won't make a decision until they all start declaring. I will vote for whoever is running against BO. Hell. I should put my Border collie on the ballet. He's smarter than the whole bunch of them. he can herd sheep too

I can't believe so many people like Sarah Palin, especially Republicans... She's such a disgrace to a "real" republican... ewwwwwww

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson.

I'm glad to see we still have some REAL conservative "Taft Republicans" left... We are an endangered species, getting taken over by the new Neo conservative movement (Palin, Romney, MC'Cain). It makes me sick that these people actually call themselves Republicans!

The degeneration of the Republican party was inevitable once they broadened their base large enough to actually win anything. The downfall of the republican party began with Reagan.

the strange thing is that most republicans thought it was the rebirth of the republican party. And it was it just grew into something they did not expect. And most still do not realize why they fell from grace.

Last edited:
The degeneration of the Republican party was inevitable once they broadened their base large enough to actually win anything. The downfall of the republican party began with Reagan.

the strange thing is that most republicans thought it was the rebirth of the republican party. And it was it just grew into something they did not expect. And most still do not realize why they fell from grace.

I honsetly wonder if the Neo conservative Republican(if that's what they want to call themselves) party has ever studied up on old Republican values? I mean there are still honest good republicans out there, like Gary Johnson and Ron Paul, but the Neo Conservatives look at them like they are idiots. Looking back at the 2008 pimary debates everyone thought that Ron Paul was a lunatic and running for the wrong party! It totally baffled me, everything that Ron Paul said and stood for was Republican values. It scares me because this new wave of Neo conservatives are making my party look like idiots, but then again the Democrats don't look much better....

So hard, because the guy that would be the best President is probably not the best candidate. I really would like to see Paul as President. They all have different strenghts. Jindaal is a solid conservative, but Mitt is so darned handsome.

Last edited:
So hard, because the guy that would be the best President is probably not the best candidate. I really would like to see Paul as President. They all have different strenghts. Jindaal is a solid conservative, but Mitt is so darned handsome.

Mitt Romney looks like Bruce Jenner

I'm betting that after Mr Obama was elected, the "labels" are about to come off. Its a matter of we all hang together, or we hang separately.

Forum List

Back