Best GOP canidate for 2012

Best GOP canidate 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say it's a little too early. Question, did anyone know of Obama back in December 2005?

By best do you guys mean who we'd like to win or who think has the best shot of winning 2012? That's what I based my vote on.

I'm simply amazed at the number of "conservatives" that voted for Romney in this poll.

Romney won in MA. He knows how the game is played. OTOH you'd vote for Obama if the choice was Obama or Romney??

I like the thought of a Romney/Petraeus ticket in 2012.

I'm simply amazed at the number of "conservatives" that voted for Romney in this poll.

Romney won in MA. He knows how the game is played. OTOH you'd vote for Obama if the choice was Obama or Romney??

I would never vote for Romney, I want my president to actually know the constitution which Romney has no clue about... and there's proof of that...
I would never vote for either, so basically I wouldn't vote if this was the choices... Romney is not a Republican, he is a neo conservative

I prefer Romney. He is the only Republican who can appeal to the center.

I just don't think the Conservatives will allow a Mormon

:lol: You don't have a clue !! Conservatives would vote for an ANVIL over Obama. The sad part is the ANVIL would do a better job.

PS- You're a dishonest person. Change your name to "leftwinger "and maybe you'd have some credibility. Who do you think you are fooling?

On the ballot in Oklahoma, the only two candidates were McCain and Obama. I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't want to vote for McCain........but those were the only two choics I was allowed. My "choice" was Paul because he was the most truely conservative and the only one willing to follow the constitution.

:lol: You don't have a clue !! Conservatives would vote for an ANVIL over Obama. The sad part is the ANVIL would do a better job.

PS- You're a dishonest person. Change your name to "leftwinger "and maybe you'd have some credibility. Who do you think you are fooling?

If that were true, McCain would be president.

On the ballot in Oklahoma, the only two candidates were McCain and Obama. I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't want to vote for McCain........but those were the only two choics I was allowed. My "choice" was Paul because he was the most truely conservative and the only one willing to follow the constitution.
You guys don't have 3rd Party or write-in options?

So, let me get this straight then Zander..

Does this mean Obama can't count on your vote?

As a true "rightwinger" I hold myself up as an example of how the right wing should believe. Someday, you too Zander can become a rightwinger

If that were true, McCain would be president.
The sheeple were fooled by the "hope and change" mantra the first time. He was shiny and new, like a new toy!!

They won't fall for his bullshit again.

The sheeple were fooled by the "hope and change" mantra the first time. He was shiny and new, like a new toy!!

They won't fall for his bullshit again.

The Intrade prediction markets are currently priced at a 61% probability that Obama will be re-elected, and 37% for a Republican.

Against who? An unnamed republican? Obama has his 26% base, the rest of his votes came from the moderate center. If the economy is not rock-n-rollin' come 2011 - he will lose the moderates.

Forum List

Back