WH National Security Council spokesman John Kirby Walked Out On Briefing When Asked About Hunter Biden Audio

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
WH National Security Council spokenan John Kirby demonstrated the only thing left to do when the President and his son are caught red-handed, so busted they NO explanation or denial of the evidence against the Bidens...

1687570959740.png
1687570959902.png

HE REFUSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AND WALKED OUT, ENDING THE PRESS CONFERENCE.
Laptops, e-mails, memos, audio, video, whistleblowers witnesses...the evidence of corruption and crimes not only perpetrated by Hunter AND Joe Biden but also Garland, the DOJ, Wray, the FBI, and IRS who have been covering up for the Bidens has just reached the 'INDEFENSIBLE', 'NO COMMENT' stage for the Biden administration.

The administration is being so bombarded, so overwhelmed every day by more and more evidence coming out against the Bidens they literally can't defend it, they can't give an answer.

While Jeane-Pierre does her best to obfuscate, spin, lie, deny, & justify, Kirby can't bring himself to do that and just walks away.

How much longer can this administration holdout before the proverbial dam breaks?

I remember the beginning of the end of Nixon started the same way.

Given that the leftist dems don't want Tater to run again what with their golden boy Newsome waiting in the wings I'd not be a bit surprised if he comes out and says that he won't run citing "reasons".

He stays in office preventing Cumswalla from becoming POTUS, which nobody wants, and removes the pressure off himself.

I guess Cumswalla could take her chances at the nomination but would end-up being a 2%er again.

Before the election campaigns are over, and voting begins, Biden will be too far gone in his Dementia to finish the campaign.

The big question, is, who is the puppet master pulling Biden's strings.

That doesn't mean they must abide morons from wingnut media asking dumb as shit questions.
questions the left ask can be considered just as stupid......when one of them walk away from a question....it just looks like something isnt being answered or its being covered up....like i said synth,they work for us,not the other way around.....

Forum List

Back