Best Ad I Have Seen Yet !!!

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Black Republican Destroys Democrat Mary Landrieu in Ad Video John Hawkins Right Wing News

Truth hurts but I hope they hear him and just dont call him an uncle tom like they normally do when they have an R behind their name. This man speaks the truth.. What has the democrats really done for the black communities. NOTHING. Wait that is wrong . They made them poorer , they made them not be a family unit due to the welfare system. It is more money for the women and her kids if daddy is not in the picture. Schools in LA are awful. I know I graduated in one in 1983. Thankfully I only went there for a year but that year opened my eyes when their senior classes were our junior high school classes in PA ..

Interesting timeline. Louisiana has just gotten worse since 1996?

Louisiana has has Republican governor for 14 out of those 18 years.

Interesting timeline. Louisiana has just gotten worse since 1996?

Louisiana has has Republican governor for 14 out of those 18 years.

Of course. And.....everyone knows that god allowed Louisiana to be one of the states who didn't experience the year 2008. The economic conditions that plague that state are all due to the work that Landrieu has done.

Black Republican Destroys Democrat Mary Landrieu in Ad Video John Hawkins Right Wing News

Truth hurts but I hope they hear him and just dont call him an uncle tom like they normally do when they have an R behind their name. This man speaks the truth.. What has the democrats really done for the black communities. NOTHING. Wait that is wrong . They made them poorer , they made them not be a family unit due to the welfare system. It is more money for the women and her kids if daddy is not in the picture. Schools in LA are awful. I know I graduated in one in 1983. Thankfully I only went there for a year but that year opened my eyes when their senior classes were our junior high school classes in PA ..
A Powerful indictment that applies to all Democrats.

Forum List

Back