BernieCare only $18 Trillon.....Yikes!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Price Tag of Bernie Sanders’s Proposals: $18 Trillion

WASHINGTON—Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose liberal call to action has propelled his long-shot presidential campaign, is proposing an array of new programs that would amount to the largest peacetime expansion of government in modern American history.

In all, he backs at least $18 trillion in new spending over a decade, according to a tally by The Wall Street Journal, a sum that alarms conservatives and gives even many Democrats pause. Mr. Sanders sees the money as going to essential government services at a time of increasing strain on the middle class.

His agenda includes an estimated $15 trillion for a government-run health-care program that covers every American, plus large sums to rebuild roads and bridges, expand Social Security and make tuition free at public colleges.

To pay for it, Mr. Sanders, a Vermont independent running for the Democratic nomination, has so far detailed tax increases that could bring in as much as $6.5 trillion over 10 years, according to his staff.

The Sanders program amounts to increasing total federal spending by about one-third—to a projected $68 trillion or so over 10 years.

Price Tag of Bernie Sanders’s Proposals: $18 Trillion

MockIt_19082015100430.jpg

Hey there, I just Posted something similar on Sanders. Don't know if the mods will want to merge. but it's as scary as this one. YIKES

Medicare Part D (free drugs for baby boomers) and 2 for-profit corporate wars cost a hell of a lot more than that.

Medicare Part D (free drugs for baby boomers) and 2 for-profit corporate wars cost a hell of a lot more than that.

Part D isn't free and both of those wars were totally justified. And, the cost was no where near $!8 trillion.

Trump.... I'm going to do so many great things for this country it will make your head spin....
Sanders....I'm going to give you so much free shit your won't know whether to shit or go blind.

Guess who the Libs would choose?

Part D isn't free and both of those wars were totally justified. And, the cost was no where near $!8 trillion.

Are you a proponent of Medicare Part D?

I don't have to be a proponent to know that Part D does not give out free drugs. There is a monthly charge and a copay that has to be paid. I do know that Medicaid does give out free drugs.

Hey no problem!! We'll just tack it on to the 20 trillion obammy is going to leave us with.
But I think it's gonna get a us a little over that 24 trillion tipping point.

Wait a second. Bush left us with $10.6 Trillion how does the whole thing become Obama's legacy? Half of that is yours by my math.

What a doof.
How long did it take for the debt to reach 10 trillion?

Are you a proponent of Medicare Part D?

I don't have to be a proponent to know that Part D does not give out free drugs. There is a monthly charge and a copay that has to be paid. I do know that Medicaid does give out free drugs.

The GOP needs as many uninformed people as it can get.

Hey no problem!! We'll just tack it on to the 20 trillion obammy is going to leave us with.
But I think it's gonna get a us a little over that 24 trillion tipping point.

Wait a second. Bush left us with $10.6 Trillion how does the whole thing become Obama's legacy? Half of that is yours by my math.

What a doof.
How long did it take for the debt to reach 10 trillion?

Let me ask in this way. Who was the last Republican president to do the most elementary accounting function of all by balancing a budget? and why when we could have paid off the debt, did Republicans applaud a series of tax cuts that propelled us further into debt?

Forum List

Back