Bernie Sanders wants the working class voters back

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
How do we avoid future authoritarians? Winning back the working class is key | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

“A segment of working-class people in our country still believes Donald Trump defends their interests. We must win them over”

“Democrats must show, in word and deed, how fraudulent the Republican party is when it claims to be the party of working families.”

Sanders is a typical despicable demagogue Democrat Politician.
He uses hate and envy as his class warfare weapons.
It is shocking that there are actually people who trust and admire this cretin.
How can the Democratic Party convince the people who they hate to vote for them?
How can they take back calling working class people names like “nazi, white supremacist, uneducated, deplorable, zenophobic, islamophobic......”.
How can anyone trust the Democrats after their daily avalanche of lies, censorship, corruption and propaganda?
They Can't
Left Wing economics enslaves workers.
Middle Class people do not want to be the Corrupt Democratic Party's serfs.
Everyone is not as dumb and useless as the average Dem Voter.
The Democratic Party is totally dishonest and corrupt.

How do we avoid future authoritarians? Winning back the working class is key | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

“A segment of working-class people in our country still believes Donald Trump defends their interests. We must win them over”

“Democrats must show, in word and deed, how fraudulent the Republican party is when it claims to be the party of working families.”

How can the Democratic Party convince the people who they hate to vote for them?
How can they take back calling working class people names like “nazi, white supremacist, uneducated, deplorable, zenophobic, islamophobic......”.
How can anyone trust the Democrats after their daily avalanche of lies, censorship, corruption and propaganda?
They Can't

The biggest scam the GOP ever pulled off was getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

And they are still doing it.

I prefer censorship over hunger. Many do, I guess but that does not mean it is an ideality.
Thats typically what losers say.
I guess it is what people say who have to actually care for their livelihood.
I have to care for mine.
Learn how to wipe your own ass, and you wont want the govt leading you on strings anymore.
Your boss playing your strings is better? Rethink. What workers actually want is less work. Let it be 6 or 4 hours a day. The govt can protect us from fat cat exploitation.

I prefer censorship over hunger. Many do, I guess but that does not mean it is an ideality.
I have to care for mine.
Learn how to wipe your own ass, and you wont want the govt leading you on strings anymore.
Your boss leading your strings is better? Rethink. What workers actually want is less work. Let it be 6 or 4 hours a day. The govt can protect us from fat cat exploitation.
He pays me to do a job and i love it. I CHOSE this job. That isnt comparable to the govt censoring me or eroding on my natural and human rights.
God you are pathetic. All statists are.

I have to care for mine.
Your boss leading your strings is better? Rethink. What workers actually want is less work. Let it be 6 or 4 hours a day. The govt can protect us from fat cat exploitation.
He pays me to do a job and i love it. I CHOSE this job. That isnt comparable to the govt censoring me or eroding on my natural and human rights.
You have to choose a job. For most, the "choice" is just a vital necessity. Temporary contracts, obnoxious boss and employees, boring or exhausting work. Low wage. All but fun.

keep more of their paycheck
I'm retirement class- I want the "middle class" to educate themselves and figure out why, congress, who has the authority to coin money and set the value, insist on borrowing it.
I have yet to hear, or read, an answer-

I have to care for mine.
You have to choose a job. For most, the "choice" is just a vital necessity. Temporary contracts, obnoxious boss and employees, boring or exhausting work. Low wage. All but fun.
Hey we are different. I prefer freedom. You prefer slavery.
Good day, dipshit.

They Can't

The biggest scam the GOP ever pulled off was getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

And they are still doing it.

They do it by turning them against immigrants and minorities and convincing them that they are America’s problem.
Throw in guns, abortion and gays and you get voters to vote against their best interests

Forum List

Back