Bernie Sanders supporters are broke

CcfXEZNVAAA8tsj.jpg

Bernie Sanders Supporters: Short on Cash, Big on Time
But Tuesday was different. Tuesday was the night that Senator Bernie Sanders would, as the pundits described it, introduce himself to America at the Democratic primary debate. And nearly 250 people came out to the Dupont Circle bar to watch his turn onstage—people who’d kicked $5 and $10 occasionally to his campaign in support, but more often dedicated hours of their lives to his campaign
The rest of the Sanders supporters interviewed donated much smaller amounts—$5 here, $10 there, or however much money it took to purchase a T-shirt “so that I could show my support for him as often as possible,” said Alex Atkins, a student at the Georgetown Law Center who started a pro-Sanders club on campus. (He wore the shirt in question—bright green with a graphic rendition of Sanders’s glasses and trademark wild hair—under his corduroy blazer.)

I see this 2 ways.
1. it is fuckin ironic :rofl:
2. he is supported by common folk. I would like to think common folk would appreciate work and such more than free shit and no military.
lol the average Bernie supporter makes 47,000 a year.

Bernie is a thermostat, he shapes the climate. Hillary is a thermometer, she reflects the climate

But Tuesday was different. Tuesday was the night that Senator Bernie Sanders would, as the pundits described it, introduce himself to America at the Democratic primary debate. And nearly 250 people came out to the Dupont Circle bar to watch his turn onstage—people who’d kicked $5 and $10 occasionally to his campaign in support, but more often dedicated hours of their lives to his campaign
The rest of the Sanders supporters interviewed donated much smaller amounts—$5 here, $10 there, or however much money it took to purchase a T-shirt “so that I could show my support for him as often as possible,” said Alex Atkins, a student at the Georgetown Law Center who started a pro-Sanders club on campus. (He wore the shirt in question—bright green with a graphic rendition of Sanders’s glasses and trademark wild hair—under his corduroy blazer.)

I see this 2 ways.
2. he is supported by common folk. I would like to think common folk would appreciate work and such more than free shit and no military.
=======
I'm broke? ha ha ha ha

I haven't had a job for 20 years. I retired at age 54 20 years ago.

I've owned 8 homes and live in a gated retirement community.

And I'm a Bernie supporter.

When you get to be my age ... if you do ... you will still be working at that 7-11 convenience store.

I see this 2 ways.
=======
I'm broke? ha ha ha ha

When you get to be my age ... if you do ... you will still be working at that 7-11 convenience store.

Lemme guess... gubmint worker... sorry, leach.

I see this 2 ways.
=======
I'm broke? ha ha ha ha

======
Gee you are wrong again. You are sooo good at being wrong you should have your own tv comedy.

Other than the 4 years 5 months and 2 days I spent in the U.S. Navy, I never worked a day for the government.

Gawd your ignorance is magnificent.

I see this 2 ways.
=======
I'm broke? ha ha ha ha

======
Gee you are wrong again. You are sooo good at being wrong you should have your own tv comedy.

Other than the 4 years 5 months and 2 days I spent in the U.S. Navy, I never worked a day for the government.

Gawd your ignorance is magnificent.

Yeah, right. Go fetch my hash browns boy.

To be fair, we have just had 8terrible years under Obama. Alot of people are broke

Forum List

Back