bernie sanders is a good man...

Yet in 30 years it never held me back, and you never got ahead. The issue isn't "the system," Joe. It's the man you see when you look in the mirror.

I've gotten ahead just fine. I do really well when Republicans aren't fucking it up for everyone.

But Capitalism is a shit sandwich and I refuse to keep eating it.

If W did that, so did Obama, yet you call him a good man all the time. Turns out you're lying, Joe. Who'd a guessed?

What did Obama lie about that got thousands of people killed, exactly? This should be fun, Double Wide.

You said thousands died for a lie. Obama continued and expanded W's policies in the Middle East. So if the war was over a lie, Obama ordered thousands to die for the same lie.

I mean duh.

The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying you were lied to. W was honest. He was just wrong and he practiced a terrible policy. Democrats did the same thing, then you did the big lie

You said thousands died for a lie. Obama continued and expanded W's policies in the Middle East. So if the war was over a lie, Obama ordered thousands to die for the same lie.

Are you always obtuse? Obama admitted right up Iraq (not afghanistan) as a mistake based on a lie and he got the troops out. Not the Middle East, IRAQ specifically. That's where the LIE was told.

So as long as words are not mutually exclusive, that's the only sense you need to make. OK, that works

It works for me. As I've said, the only reason why the dystopian GOP Survives is because dumb rednecks like you keep voting for it no matter how much pain it inflicts, usually because or racial or sexual or religious fears.

Are you always obtuse? Obama admitted right up Iraq (not afghanistan) as a mistake based on a lie and he got the troops out. Not the Middle East, IRAQ specifically. That's where the LIE was told.

Obama finished Iraq according to W's timeline, so the bodies after that are on his head just like the ones before that are on W

So as long as words are not mutually exclusive, that's the only sense you need to make. OK, that works

It works for me. As I've said, the only reason why the dystopian GOP Survives is because dumb rednecks like you keep voting for it no matter how much pain it inflicts, usually because or racial or sexual or religious fears.

Yes, this is your thing about how you think we can't succeed without government, but you did, and you demand more government help. While I think we can succeed without government, but I can't I live in a trailer, while I keep demanding less government.

And we clarified, yes, that sounds good to you, you think you're nailing it

Obama finished Iraq according to W's timeline, so the bodies after that are on his head just like the ones before that are on W

Not really. Obama didn't tell the lie that got us into that mess to start with.

You said the soldiers "died for a lie." Doesn't matter who said the lie. When Obama kept sending them, he was sending them into die for the lie.

Yes, this is your thing about how you think we can't succeed without government, but you did, and you demand more government help. While I think we can succeed without government, but I can't I live in a trailer, while I keep demanding less government.

And we clarified, yes, that sounds good to you, you think you're nailing it

Actually, I know I did well because of Government. I know that the time I spent in the military greatly influenced my career. I still reap benefits from it.

Unlike you Cleetuses who live in red states where you get more money from Washington than you send to it, and complain about the dang government keeping you down.

You said the soldiers "died for a lie." Doesn't matter who said the lie. When Obama kept sending them, he was sending them into die for the lie.

Yes, they did DIE FOR A LIE.

A LIE Bush told.

And there was no way Obama was going to extradite us from that mess without more people dying.

Bush Lied, People died, and he can't be called a "Good man" in any known universe.

A LIE Bush told.

And there was no way Obama was going to extradite us from that mess without more people dying.

Bush Lied, People died, and he can't be called a "Good man" in any known universe.
And Obama sending troops back to Iraq? Was that a lie too?

A LIE Bush told.

Obama finished W's timeline, he didn't shorten it a day. If it was over a lie, he kept sending more people to die

But Democrats who said the same thing and were in the white house for 8 out of 9 years before the buildup for the war began and were in the Senate intelligence committee leading it most of the time told the truth. Obviously when the parties say the same thing Republicans are lying and Democrats are pure as the driven snow. But only because you're not a sap, you question what you are told. LOL. Yeah

And Obama sending troops back to Iraq? Was that a lie too?

since he was pretty straightfoward as to why we were sending SOME guys back, no, not really.

Bush claimed that Saddam had WMD's. He didn't.

Bush Lied. People Died.

Yes, again, Republicans lie, when Democrats say the same thing their farts smell like lilacs. You do have a critical mind....

Obama finished W's timeline, he didn't shorten it a day. If it was over a lie, he kept sending more people to die

You're logic is kind of fuzzy. Since Bush and Cheney wanted to have a perpetual presence, Obama got us out of there.

But Democrats who said the same thing and were in the white house for 8 out of 9 years before the buildup for the war began and were in the Senate intelligence committee leading it most of the time told the truth.

Point is, they didn't act on those in such a catastrophic way. Bush not only went to war when they weren't sure, they didn't plan properly for the actual war.

Obviously when the parties say the same thing Republicans are lying and Democrats are pure as the driven snow. But only because you're not a sap, you question what you are told. LOL. Yeah

Uh, no, guy-

Here's a difference "We think Saddam has weapons, therefore, we are going to impose sanctions on him until he complies with inspections." THat kind of puts it on Saddam to prove he doesn't have them.

"We think Saddam has weapons, therefore, we are going to invade his country, kill thousands of people, mismanage the invasion, set the region into perpetual conflict and allow the Iranians to become dominant, because we aren't going to give inspections Saddam agreed to determine if he doesn't have the weapons."

See the difference?

A LIE Bush told.

But Democrats who said the same thing and were in the white house for 8 out of 9 years before the buildup for the war began and were in the Senate intelligence committee leading it most of the time told the truth. Obviously when the parties say the same thing Republicans are lying and Democrats are pure as the driven snow. But only because you're not a sap, you question what you are told. LOL. Yeah
And dont forget that since Democrats controlled Congress they could have cut off funding for the war at any time. How many "non binding resolutions" did they pass on IRaq?

You're logic is kind of fuzzy. Since Bush and Cheney wanted to have a perpetual presence, Obama got us out of there

Obama did not start pulling out. What's "fuzzy" to you about that if Iraq was based on a lie, that means Obama was continuing to send soldiers to die on that same lie? It's Democrats, that's why you don't see it, you're a partisan hack

JoeB131 said:
Obviously when the parties say the same thing Republicans are lying and Democrats are pure as the driven snow. But only because you're not a sap, you question what you are told. LOL. Yeah

Uh, no, guy-

Here's a difference "We think Saddam has weapons, therefore, we are going to impose sanctions on him until he complies with inspections." THat kind of puts it on Saddam to prove he doesn't have them.

"We think Saddam has weapons, therefore, we are going to invade his country, kill thousands of people, mismanage the invasion, set the region into perpetual conflict and allow the Iranians to become dominant, because we aren't going to give inspections Saddam agreed to determine if he doesn't have the weapons."

See the difference?

You don't know what the word "lie" means. That the Democrats wanted to act differently doesn't mean that they were being truthful while W "lied" and they didn't when they said the same thing

A LIE Bush told.

And dont forget that since Democrats controlled Congress they could have cut off funding for the war at any time. How many "non binding resolutions" did they pass on IRaq?

To be a Democrat is to always be able to rewrite history

Forum List

Back