bernie sanders is a good man...

So you are saying that all those Mormons were all Democrats. Unreal dude.

NO, I'm saying they were all Mormons, a weird cult that sees the rest of the world as 'gentiles'.

Maybe you should read up on what Mormons believe before you try to make one president because you hate the negro so much.

More lying Joeb. I told you I am going to call you out when I see it from you and you have yet to refute any of it.

So you are saying that all those Mormons were all Democrats. Unreal dude.

NO, I'm saying they were all Mormons, a weird cult that sees the rest of the world as 'gentiles'.

Maybe you should read up on what Mormons believe before you try to make one president because you hate the negro so much.

So you hating all Mormons is the same as us hating one negro. Got it.

His logic is underwhelming isn't it?

You think you are generally loved and say I'm living a delusion. Being in management job is like getting a psychology degree. People like you do not build up your massive amounts of anger, arrogance and self obsession overnight and you can't turn it on and off. It just doesn't work that way.

Yeah, guy, the thing is, most people aren't what they are on a message board.

I am angry because I see how foolish, anti-worker policies have impoverished this country. This is not the country I grew up in, where a working class guy like my Dad could raise five kids and afford to own a fishing cabin in Wisconsin.

Instead, we are a country where a few rich people abuse the many,a nd frequently, do it by playing on their racial and sexual fears. and it needs to stop.

The thing is, I should have figured this out on my first post-Military job. But I just wrote that one off a "that really bad one", instead of realizing the whole system is corrupt.

One more caveat on the last job that changed everything. If I had moved on from that job in 2007, before I ran up medical bills and before they started fucking with me for the next year, I'd probably still be a Republican and I'd probably have positive things to say about the place. So it was kind of a reality check.

Now, I've been at the current job for seven years now. It's better than the last one, but I don't delude myself into thinking my manager is my buddy. He's not the asshole the last one was, but he's not my buddy.

You are lying, Joe. I call bull to your crap. It's not possible that who you are on this message board is completely different in the workplace. The only thing that could be different is that you are a cowardly sycophant at work. Maybe they ignore you. But love you? With who you show yourself to be on this board every day? That's beyond a delusion. That's just fabrication

Thursday was my birthday. I got messages from no less than 20 current and former co-workers wishing me well.

What I am at work is effective at my job. Nothing more, nothing less. And, yes, I'll take time to listen to people's problems or show them how to do something in the system because I have a greater mastery of it than most people do.

Here's the thing. At work I don't have to deal with homophobic, racist assholes all day. In fact, while i'm sure a couple of my coworkers might be, they keep that shit to themselves, and good for them.

I also don't really discuss politics or religion at work, because, hey, that's not what I'm being paid to do.

Lol! You are here for entertainment, that you think you occupy anything other than your ass in a chair is amusing.

You keep lying and I'll keep exposing Joeb Pinocchio.

It's so cute when you follow me around.

5de09be84f5bd119f36b33fd336e47a692dc581bc46928631489dd2ce4ef229d.jpg

I am angry because I see how foolish, anti-worker policies have impoverished this country. This is not the country I grew up in, where a working class guy like my Dad could raise five kids and afford to own a fishing cabin in Wisconsin.

No, Joe, it's not. It's better. There is so much more opportunity. What happened is your father was a good man who worked hard and took responsibility for himself and his family. Unfortunately he raised a brat who whines and expects life to be handed to him on a silver platter. If you worked as hard as your father and took personal responsibility for your life and your actions and the consequences of your choices, you'd be a millionaire. I know, Joe, I did it. Grew up in anytown USA, just worked hard, got an education and never blamed my problems on anyone. There was zero stopping you from doing the same. I've worked for a few bosses who were the scum of the earth. It was just a speed bump in my career. I didn't embrace failure like you did. I got no handouts or steps up I didn't earn

Instead, we are a country where a few rich people abuse the many,a nd frequently, do it by playing on their racial and sexual fears. and it needs to stop.

Blah, blah, whine, whine. No Joe, that is just your excuse paradigm in action again. I've done this my whole adult life and never ran into that. If you did, it was rare and certainly zero excuse to stopping you from succeeding.

Thursday was my birthday. I got messages from no less than 20 current and former co-workers wishing me well.

The only way you are popular at work is if you work in a gay bar and give free blow jobs

Now, I've been at the current job for seven years now. It's better than the last one, but I don't delude myself into thinking my manager is my buddy. He's not the asshole the last one was, but he's not my buddy

In all seriousness, this is one of the few healthy things you have said. I tell the managers who work for me the same thing from the other side. You are not your employee's "friend." You are their boss. Obviously I mean as the priority, not that you aren't friends on a certain level. But treat your boss as your boss first. That sounds like a lesson learned, and Joe, that was a good lesson to learn

No, Joe, it's not. It's better. There is so much more opportunity. What happened is your father was a good man who worked hard and took responsibility for himself and his family.

Uh, no, what happened with my dad is that he was a member of a union that made sure that his employers didn't cheat him when he got sick at 56 and died of lung cancer caused by the asbestos the rich told him was perfectly safe to work with. They actually made sure his widow and kids were taken care of.

Unfortunately he raised a brat who whines and expects life to be handed to him on a silver platter. If you worked as hard as your father and took personal responsibility for your life and your actions and the consequences of your choices, you'd be a millionaire.

Guy, I currently work two jobs. I was working three for a while there. I worked two part time jobs and was inthe Army Reserve to pay for college. I served my country active duty for 6 years after that and have spent the last 23 years working in the private sector.

And in that time, I've seen people who were fired for getting sick, people who got promotions and jobs because they were relatives or drinking buddies, I've seen people fired for being gay or minorities. I've watched inept managers run companies into the ground and pat themselves on the back for how clever they were until the doors closed.

It isn't about my choices so much as their stupidity.

I know, Joe, I did it.

Yeah, whatever, Double Wide. Frankly, I've never met a Libertarian who wasn't a complete loser if he didn't inherit money.

I've done this my whole adult life and never ran into that. If you did, it was rare and certainly zero excuse to stopping you from succeeding.

I've done this my entire life, and frankly, see exactly that, all the fucking time.

The only way you are popular at work is if you work in a gay bar and give free blow jobs

I want to hear again about how you guys don't appeal to homophobia. That one never gets old.

In all seriousness, this is one of the few healthy things you have said. I tell the managers who work for me the same thing from the other side. You are not your employee's "friend." You are their boss. Obviously I mean as the priority, not that you aren't friends on a certain level. But treat your boss as your boss first. That sounds like a lesson learned, and Joe, that was a good lesson to learn

Uh, no, that just shows the wrong kind of people become managers. You know, sociopaths.

The kind of people who hear a story about someone needing medical attention and saying, "Meh, fuck it, cuts into my profits.'

Now, here's the thing. With my level of experience and my resume writing skills, I can easily get a better paying job. I know when I do, I will be screwing over my co-workers, because they'd never find someone with my skill level for what they are paying.

Final point. America has fallen behind in wealth and prosperity because your kind of thinking has taken hold.

In Germany, they don't have this "Manager is King" mentality. They have worker's councils. They have to sign off on any changes to the work place, they negotiate salaries, and they even have a say on who the CEO is.

Germany is VASTLY more productive than we are. They dominate Europe economically (this isn't always a good thing) and they are still the second largest exporter of manufactured goods paying First World Labor rates.

Somehow, I don't think you'd be happy living with a German workplace model.

No, Joe, it's not. It's better. There is so much more opportunity. What happened is your father was a good man who worked hard and took responsibility for himself and his family.

Uh, no, what happened with my dad is that he was a member of a union that made sure that his employers didn't cheat him when he got sick at 56 and died of lung cancer caused by the asbestos the rich told him was perfectly safe to work with. They actually made sure his widow and kids were taken care of.
So how did I grow up a middle class kid in Kalamazoo and I haven't run into that in my career fast approaching three decades? No rich people helped me, that's for damned sure

And in that time, I've seen people who were fired for getting sick, people who got promotions and jobs because they were relatives or drinking buddies, I've seen people fired for being gay or minorities. I've watched inept managers run companies into the ground and pat themselves on the back for how clever they were until the doors closed

Wow, we've all "seen" that. But it's so rare. In what possible way could that have caused you to be an angry, resentful failure? I doubt the guy you worked for was as big an ass as the last guy I worked for at GE. He destroyed senior executive careers for fun. I wouldn't have had a problem with him, but I defended the teams that worked for me. He made life hell for it until I quit. I went back into consulting a few years to earn cash and reassess. Three years after that I started my own business, which I still am doing now. I didn't let the needle stop on "do not pass go, fail" like you did

It isn't about my choices so much as their stupidity

Again Joe, EVERYONE has to deal with that. The difference is, you let it cause you to fail. Welcome to life, what can I say. But your solution of anger and bitterness is on you

I know, Joe, I did it.

Yeah, whatever, Double Wide. Frankly, I've never met a Libertarian who wasn't a complete loser if he didn't inherit money.

I just quoted this because it's so stupid it's funny. Sure Joe, people who don't want anything from government, we only do that because we're losers and failures. What a tool. I love when you make up this crap, you are so bad at it that it's funny

Uh, no, that just shows the wrong kind of people become managers. You know, sociopaths.

The kind of people who hear a story about someone needing medical attention and saying, "Meh, fuck it, cuts into my profits.'

Now, here's the thing. With my level of experience and my resume writing skills, I can easily get a better paying job. I know when I do, I will be screwing over my co-workers, because they'd never find someone with my skill level for what they are paying.

Gotcha, you're a saint

i've known him since i lived in burlinglon, when he was mayor.
we couldn't be further apart politically, and i'm glad he is running. he will add to the color and depth of the election cycle. if he wins, that will herald the end of our republic as we know it, but hey, maybe it's time for a change.

yes we can. no hockey screams this time. and he is eligible too. would make a splendid VP choice for either team.

Reports Bernie Sanders to run for president
Seems like a really retarded way to pick a president. I've known my neighbor since he was 20 years younger. He's a good man.

Www.votemyneighborforpresident.com

i've known him since i lived in burlinglon, when he was mayor.
we couldn't be further apart politically, and i'm glad he is running. he will add to the color and depth of the election cycle. if he wins, that will herald the end of our republic as we know it, but hey, maybe it's time for a change.

yes we can. no hockey screams this time. and he is eligible too. would make a splendid VP choice for either team.

Reports Bernie Sanders to run for president
Seems like a really retarded way to pick a president. I've known my neighbor since he was 20 years younger. He's a good man.

Www.votemyneighborforpresident.com

W was a good man and a God awful President

So how did I grow up a middle class kid in Kalamazoo and I haven't run into that in my career fast approaching three decades? No rich people helped me, that's for damned sure

Yes, you earned that Double Wide all on your own.

Wow, we've all "seen" that. But it's so rare. In what possible way could that have caused you to be an angry, resentful failure? I doubt the guy you worked for was as big an ass as the last guy I worked for at GE. He destroyed senior executive careers for fun.

I'm very successful at what I do. I just don't worship greed the way you do or think it's a virtue. And, yes, I have seen all the nasty shit I've described and more. The thing is, the system is corrupt, not the people.

Uh, sorry, can't feel bad for managers and executives screwing each other. I really can't. Every one of those managers probably got ahead screwing over working folks, so I can't feel anything but a sense of Karma when they get theirs.

Again Joe, EVERYONE has to deal with that. The difference is, you let it cause you to fail. Welcome to life, what can I say. But your solution of anger and bitterness is on you

again, guy, I've been set back but never "failed". I've been at my current job for seven years. The previous one I lasted six years before they screwed me. I just don't think that the system of capitalism is worth preserving. at least not this version of it. Going back to what we had pre-Reagan would be better. Then I wouldn't have to spend time rebuilding after they fuck it up.

I just quoted this because it's so stupid it's funny. Sure Joe, people who don't want anything from government, we only do that because we're losers and failures. What a tool. I love when you make up this crap, you are so bad at it that it's funny

Guy, you want things from government. You want to the government to protect what's yours. You aren't packing up and moving to Somalia. You just don't want the government or a union giving the other guy a fair shake.

I'm guessing you read Ayn Rand when you were 15 and you still think that's how the world works. It doesn't. It works because we are all in this together.

I just don't worship greed the way you do or think it's a virtue

When did I do that?

The thing is, the system is corrupt, not the people.

Yet in 30 years it never held me back, and you never got ahead. The issue isn't "the system," Joe. It's the man you see when you look in the mirror.

And again, Joe. I "worship greed" and I live in a "double wide" trailer. That actually sounds good to you?

W was a good man and a God awful President

No, he wasn't even a good man. He was a loser with an Oedipus complex.

Oedipus? That's a new one even for a leftist. I don't remember Babs coming up in his Presidency pretty much at all. Can you clarify this one? Do you even know what an Oedipus Complex is, skippy?

You don't get thousand of people killed over a lie and still get to call yourself a good man.

If W did that, so did Obama, yet you call him a good man all the time. Turns out you're lying, Joe. Who'd a guessed?

Yet in 30 years it never held me back, and you never got ahead. The issue isn't "the system," Joe. It's the man you see when you look in the mirror.

I've gotten ahead just fine. I do really well when Republicans aren't fucking it up for everyone.

But Capitalism is a shit sandwich and I refuse to keep eating it.

If W did that, so did Obama, yet you call him a good man all the time. Turns out you're lying, Joe. Who'd a guessed?

What did Obama lie about that got thousands of people killed, exactly? This should be fun, Double Wide.

Forum List

Back