Bernie Sanders And AOC Wants Congress To Declare Climate Change A National Emergency

Climate Change is certainly something we should be prioritizing as a national emergency over some of the drummed up border non-sense and wall building that the rubes have fell for.
And enact laws that have turned the forests of California into inferoes........bug infested overgrowth that create firestorms that burn whole towns.......same thing they are now trying in Oregon from people who left Cali..........only to try it again in another state destroying the logging industry........and destroying jobs.........and towns in rural areas.........with NO CONCERN for those harmed with their policies...............

If the left is so Righteous why are people FLEEING their States............LOL

LOL, thanks for the laugh, nutter.

anyone here remember AIDS? The causative agent was first described in 1982. ---the PREDICTION regarding that epidemic was that by the year 2000 -----the streets of
New York City would be piled high-----kinda like DA BUBONC PLAGUE in Europe. It was all PROVEN in real medical journals complete with stats and graphs. I do not trust PREDICTIONS about demographics or VIRUSES. I do not trust the CLIMATE
PREDICTIONS of the nuts that make a political career of them

Climate Change is certainly something we should be prioritizing as a national emergency over some of the drummed up border non-sense and wall building that the rubes have fell for.
And enact laws that have turned the forests of California into inferoes........bug infested overgrowth that create firestorms that burn whole towns.......same thing they are now trying in Oregon from people who left Cali..........only to try it again in another state destroying the logging industry........and destroying jobs.........and towns in rural areas.........with NO CONCERN for those harmed with their policies...............

A Hysterical laugh..............which part of my statement isn't true..................

Are the forests in California not bug infested and overgrown causing firestorms from hell there.........Are the people in California not leaving......hmmmm.....how's the cost of uhaul rental there ........leaving the state........hmmm

Tell me which State was the BIGGEST LOSER in Congressman after the 2010 Census..............hmmm........google that........lol

Oregon cap and tax not a reality..........hmmmm

Enjoy Clown.

anyone here remember AIDS? The causative agent was first described in 1982. ---the PREDICTION regarding that epidemic was that by the year 2000 -----the streets of
New York City would be piled high-----kinda like DA BUBONC PLAGUE in Europe. It was all PROVEN in real medical journals complete with stats and graphs. I do not trust PREDICTIONS about demographics or VIRUSES. I do not trust the CLIMATE
PREDICTIONS of the nuts that make a political career of them
And when we grew up the times were the coming GLOBAL FREEZING..........and then later the predictions that we would be under water by now.

Their track record on predictions............well.........sucks.

FB_IMG_1562156725014.jpg

The only climate change out there is what happens every year.

Its not a national emergency and never will be.

Illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers by the thousands at our border and illegally entering our country is a national emergency.

Illegals and fakers that cost us billions every year. Now that's an emergency. Not your climate change hooey.

Guess you missed Al Gore laughing his way to the bank with his climate change gig. He gulled a lot of people and you were probably one of em.

A Hysterical laugh..............which part of my statement isn't true..................

Are the forests in California not bug infested and overgrown causing firestorms from hell there.........Are the people in California not leaving......hmmmm.....how's the cost of uhaul rental there ........leaving the state........hmmm

Tell me which State was the BIGGEST LOSER in Congressman after the 2010 Census..............hmmm........google that........lol

Oregon cap and tax not a reality..........hmmmm

Enjoy Clown.

LOL, literally each one of your posts is a gold mine of laughter. Thank you!!

Illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers by the thousands at our border and illegally entering our country is a national emergency.

Illegals and fakers that cost us billions every year. Now that's an emergency. Not your climate change hooey.

Guess you missed Al Gore laughing his way to the bank with his climate change gig. He gulled a lot of people and you were probably one of em.

Confuses weather with climate = CHECK

Brings up Al Gore = CHECK

Your masters are pleased. Good girl, now rollover.

Given that climate change initiate is primarily a money grab and transfer of wealth vehicle that will compromise the US economy, this will not fly.

No confusion on my part.

You don't mind paying billions for illegals and you believe the climate change hooey.

Oh and Gore got your goat as he laughed his way to the bank with the millions gullible idiots like you donated to his "climate change" scam. Hope you donated hundreds.

Good girl. Go take a shit now. Good girl.

No confusion on my part.

You don't mind paying billions for illegals and you believe the climate change hooey.

Oh and Gore got your goat as he laughed his way to the bank with the millions gullible idiots like you donated to his "climate change" scam. Hope you donated hundreds.

What's the difference between climate and weather?

I can use a good laugh before the weekend, and go.......!

How many more years of record-setting cold temps and snowfall do we have to have before liberals will get a clue on this issue?

No confusion on my part.

What's the difference between climate and weather?

I can use a good laugh before the weekend, and go.......!

I'm already having a good laugh.

Climate and weather?? If you want to know look it up.

Sit. Good girl.

Much like the liberals' tranny obsession, this climate change obsession is a game of childish make-believe that's gone far enough to achieve psychotic levels. Bernie Sanders was the degenerate bag of vomit who blamed the 2015 Paris massacre on "climate change"........even though Islam was a genocidal hate ideology that's been slaughtering people for 1200 years before the Industrial Revolution started pumping CO2 into the atmosphere.

These liberals can take their climate-change bogeyman, wrap it in barbed wire, and then shove it as far up their asshole as it will go.

Forum List

Back