Democrats Want Biden To Go ‘Beast Mode’ To Fight Climate Change, as rumors swirl he will soon declare a climate emergency later this week

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What executive actions can Biden do on climate that he hasn’t done already? Also what landmark climate change bills can be passed on a bipartisan basis?

What executive actions can Biden do on climate that he hasn’t done already? Also what landmark climate change bills can be passed on a bipartisan basis?

Yes, please do. It seems the dems are intent on starting a civil war. The poorest people are the ones these stupid laws and EO's hurt.

They will not stop once they start.

Buckle up buttercup, your life is going to be much shorter if he does anything.

Biden going "beast mode"? You mean watching the brain-damaged 80 year old screaming GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! Yeah I'm in, let's see it. :lmao:

The damage he caused isn't enough for them. They want him to make it much worse.
Start stocking your shelves and zeroing your weapons.

E8S_PRgXoAMuxHg

So the commies are once again going to try to push the bounds of federal constitutional authority. I'll be damned if I can find a federal power over the global climate anywhere in the Constitution. The supremes will bitch slap the hell out of that senile bastard.

And here it comes

Don't Say we didn't warn ya it was coming

sjsjsjjsjjsjs.jpeg

aiisjsjsjsjsjsj.jpg

Forum List

Back