Bernie: Russia was trying to divide the Democratic Party

Sanders may have beat trump in the general.
Not a chance in hell

We are oils have had a bigger EC edge
He had a better chance then she did! The estimated number of Sanders voters who refused to vote was between 20 and 30 percent! Trump would have lost the big swing States against Sanders.
We will just have to agree to disagree here

And we have a fantastic president now, so no hard feelings baw

Not a chance in hell

He had a better chance then she did! The estimated number of Sanders voters who refused to vote was between 20 and 30 percent! Trump would have lost the big swing States against Sanders.

You mean to tell me that the Democrats had the election all sewn up but screwed the pooch when they schlonged Bernie?

Jesus, I'm dyin' here. When history looks back at the 2016 election, there will never be a more poorly-run campaign than the one the DNC ran. :happy-1:

Not a chance in hell

You mean to tell me that the Democrats had the election all sewn up but screwed the pooch when they schlonged Bernie?

Jesus, I'm dyin' here. When history looks back at the 2016 election, there will never be a more poorly-run campaign than the one the DNC ran. :happy-1:
He was drawing crowds that far out did hers! In a populist year which it was it should have been Trump vs Sanders. If she had not been allowed to pre load delegates she would have lost and damn near did anyway!

Forum List

Back