Bernie preaches about free stuff..

Really? So you keep chickens and cows? Slaughter them yourself? Weave your own clothes out of the cotton you pick from your own fields? How do you have time to post here?

Actually, I gather my own eggs from a friend's farm and the meat I consume is deer meat I got from hunting.

One does not necessarily have to shop retail in order to buy clothes.
Salvation Army and swap meets? Very resourceful!

You sure do think you know a lot about for which you don't know shit.
See question mark? Question mark = question. People scared of questions tend to lash out. You did.

It's been a fun sidebar, but it's time to reiterate: It's not "free stuff."

You people would have a lot more credibility (i.e., more than -0-) if you'd knock off the baby-talk.

You asked a question that really isn't any of your damn business. That's the problem with your type. You think you need to know something that falls under the concept of fuck off. I don't answer your question for that reason. Your kind doesn't scare me one bit.

It is free stuff when the one getting it isn't paying for it. Perhaps you can tell me how much some food stamp recipient has paid in the taxes that fund the food stamps they receive.

I know for a fact of a single Mom with two kids who paid in $147.00 in federal income tax yet received a tax refund of $7,162.00 due to Earned Income Credit. That wasn't her money she received.

Actually, I gather my own eggs from a friend's farm and the meat I consume is deer meat I got from hunting.

See question mark? Question mark = question. People scared of questions tend to lash out. You did.

You people would have a lot more credibility (i.e., more than -0-) if you'd knock off the baby-talk.

You asked a question that really isn't any of your damn business. That's the problem with your type. You think you need to know something that falls under the concept of fuck off. I don't answer your question for that reason. Your kind doesn't scare me one bit.

It is free stuff when the one getting it isn't paying for it. Perhaps you can tell me how much some food stamp recipient has paid in the taxes that fund the food stamps they receive.

I know for a fact of a single Mom with two kids who paid in $147.00 in federal income tax yet received a tax refund of $7,162.00 due to Earned Income Credit. That wasn't her money she received.

(A) I question that figure
(B) I question the source (People routinely tell you how much their tax refund was? Really?)
(C) What does "earned" mean on your planet?

Someone yesterday brought mentioned 4 kids and the family not paying income tax due to only making minimum wage. I showed using the 1040 form how that family of 6 (4 kids + 2 adults) didn't pay any income taxes until the gross family income was $68,800 based solely on the 4 + 2). I did the math showing them that meant both parents making over $16/hour for a 2080 hour work year. I've yet to hear a response.

Lefties constantly complain about businesses get tax breaks with little to no mention that to get a break you actually have to be paying them yet say nothing about someone getting back more than they paid in due to the earned income credit. They complain about how the rest of the taxpayers have to offset that tax break with no mention of how taxpayers have to fund the EIC.

(B) I question the source (People routinely tell you how much their tax refund was? Really?)

C) It means you do something. Tell me what a person qualifying for the EIC has done to earn what they get.

Research it. The reason I know is because I did her taxes.

Someone yesterday brought mentioned 4 kids and the family not paying income tax due to only making minimum wage. I showed using the 1040 form how that family of 6 (4 kids + 2 adults) didn't pay any income taxes until the gross family income was $68,800 based solely on the 4 + 2). I did the math showing them that meant both parents making over $16/hour for a 2080 hour work year. I've yet to hear a response.

Lefties constantly complain about businesses get tax breaks with little to no mention that to get a break you actually have to be paying them yet say nothing about someone getting back more than they paid in due to the earned income credit. They complain about how the rest of the taxpayers have to offset that tax break with no mention of how taxpayers have to fund the EIC.

Yes, it's hard to educate folks who fight against becoming educated.

Fair enough. So she works, and is therefore eligible for the EIC. Conservative65 has been preaching that all poor people are "leeches who don't work and get something for nothing," so now he's switched to just being jealous of the working poor.

Tell me about it. You people are still chanting "free stuff." I'm inclined to let you just wallow in your ignorance.

Fair enough. So she works, and is therefore eligible for the EIC. Conservative65 has been preaching that all poor people are "leeches who don't work and get something for nothing," so now he's switched to just being jealous of the working poor.

Problem is you don't have to work much to get it.

Tell me about it. You people are still chanting "free stuff." I'm inclined to let you just wallow in your ignorance.

Nothing is free. Someone somewhere pays for everything. That's the thing you Lefties cannot grasp.

Nothing is free. Someone somewhere pays for everything. That's the thing you Lefties cannot grasp.

They're not concerned with someone they think has too much money paying.

If those getting aren't paying, how is it not free to them?

Forum List

Back