Why are they called Progressives?

Funny, they are just the opposite of 'progressive.'
exactly..

but hey, twisting and distorting the meaning of words is what they do. They use words to control people (after twisting their meaning)

too bad there are a lot of dumbasses who drink their Kool Aid

Because they think murdering the most helpless is a cool and modern thing to do.
In Hell, they will be unborn and undergoing an abortion forever.. (those who promoted it)

I dunno... maybe not. I have heard Hell is just eternal regret and a foul smell and ignominy forever... and being in the presence of Chuck Schumer et al..

omg! Forever!?

That should be enough to get people to repent asap all by itself!

We used to have slavery, women not allowed to vote, child labor, imperialist wars, Manifest Destiny, etc.
Progressive means we are changing and need to change even more.
I think the more accurate term would be RETRO-gressive

We used to have slavery, women not allowed to vote, child labor, imperialist wars, Manifest Destiny, etc.
Progressive means we are changing and need to change even more.
NO!

It means "change" for the sake of "change"only, needed or not. Just so they can look like they are doing something.

In Hell, they will be unborn and undergoing an abortion forever.. (those who promoted it)

I dunno... maybe not. I have heard Hell is just eternal regret and a foul smell and ignominy forever... and being in the presence of Chuck Schumer et al..

omg! Forever!?

Wrong.
If you believe in religion, then you would know the physical body is irrelevant.

I think the more accurate term would be RETRO-gressive
The term many of us on the 'Red' Side have used for some time now is Regressive.

They want to return(regress) to the times when not all were, equal, some were more so than others; there is a small elite that organizes wealth redistribution and assigns monopolies; the State is more empowered and the individual Citizen less so; We will be enslaved to the State rather than the other way around as set up in the Constitution (which they want to radically re-write).

NO!

It means "change" for the sake of "change"only, needed or not. Just so they can look like they are doing something.

Obviously great deal of change is needed.
We just butchered innocents in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.
We have to stop murdering innocent people.

Obviously great deal of change is needed.
We just butchered innocents in Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.
We have to stop murdering innocent people.
In the course of ending the butchering of many more innocents done by those "we"(USA+) fought against.

Some would claim you stop murdering innocent people by abolishing all abortion.

The term many of us on the 'Red' Side have used for some time now is Regressive.

They want to return(regress) to the times when not all were, equal, some were more so than others; there is a small elite that organizes wealth redistribution and assigns monopolies; the State is more empowered and the individual Citizen less so; We will be enslaved to the State rather than the other way around as set up in the Constitution (which they want to radically re-write).
I know.. The Rs had better get to work when they win in Nov

I will help them any way I can.

omg! Forever!?

Well said.

I don't call them that. I call them regressives, along with bed wetters, parasites, jabbering shit heads, worms, traitors, assholes, dumbfucks, moonbat, pieces of shit, imbeciles, weapons grade idiots....

This could go on for a while.

Forum List

Back