Bernie-Mania spreads to Red States

Are Americans really stupid enough to vote for Sanders?

Yeah, they really are.

You sure like to call people stupid, or morons or idiots. Yet you've rarely - if ever - posted anything of substance, sagacious or thought provoking. Now, that doesn't correlate to you being stupid, but it does +1 that you are an unimaginative partisan hack, which doesn't suggest high intelligence.

I've posted many times that we need a leader to save Capitalism form the greed of the capitalists. Greed, notwithstanding Reagan's admonitions, remains a deadly sin. Sen. Sanders is offering a Fair Deal to the Middle class, the working poor and a helping hand to those in need.

The fundamental character or spirit of a callous conservative naturally rejects such an effort, and they act as if they believe, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Yeah your opinion is irrelevant and meaningless. I've posted plenty that was substantial and thought provoking. You disagree because you are a left wing nut hack.

Then in the above post you proceed to build this giant Strawman and think we are supposed to be impressed as you beat it up.

You are still, as always, an idiot.

Thanks for reading my post. Next time you choose to respond, it would help to first read the definition of the Straw Man Fallacy, and then respond with acute mental discernment and keen practical sense. Both missing in most of your rants.

You might also tame ;your use of pejoratives, calling everyone who disagrees with the new right a left winger ("a left wing nut hack") seems to be the only rebuttal most of you on the right have. And the use of a pejorative in place of a sagacious rebuttal to a well formed opinion is to employ a logical fallacy.

Bull shit. You misrepresented your opponents position in such a way as to make it easy for you to criticise it. That is the essence of a Straw man argument.

I have stated quite clearly in two threads and countless posts as to why I no longer argue with you people. I explained it, I backed it up with proof. It is a complete waste of time to have a discussion with you idiot left wing nutters and all I will do is point at you and laugh, and that includes calling you the idiots and morons that you are.

You don't like it? I just do not care. Go play in the street, do the world a favor.

You don't argue, an argument is a rebuttal of someone's stated position. You call people idiots, because you're lazy and it is much easier to continue to parrot the 'company' line than to actually think for yourself.

You want me to go away ( "Go play in the street, do the world a favor" ) because I won't, and my posts threaten your opinions; not that I believe they cause you cognitive dissonance - the willfully ignorant are immune.

Are Americans really stupid enough to vote for Sanders?

Yeah, they really are.

You sure like to call people stupid, or morons or idiots. Yet you've rarely - if ever - posted anything of substance, sagacious or thought provoking. Now, that doesn't correlate to you being stupid, but it does +1 that you are an unimaginative partisan hack, which doesn't suggest high intelligence.

I've posted many times that we need a leader to save Capitalism form the greed of the capitalists. Greed, notwithstanding Reagan's admonitions, remains a deadly sin. Sen. Sanders is offering a Fair Deal to the Middle class, the working poor and a helping hand to those in need.

The fundamental character or spirit of a callous conservative naturally rejects such an effort, and they act as if they believe, "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Yeah your opinion is irrelevant and meaningless. I've posted plenty that was substantial and thought provoking. You disagree because you are a left wing nut hack.

Then in the above post you proceed to build this giant Strawman and think we are supposed to be impressed as you beat it up.

You are still, as always, an idiot.

Thanks for reading my post. Next time you choose to respond, it would help to first read the definition of the Straw Man Fallacy, and then respond with acute mental discernment and keen practical sense. Both missing in most of your rants.

You might also tame ;your use of pejoratives, calling everyone who disagrees with the new right a left winger ("a left wing nut hack") seems to be the only rebuttal most of you on the right have. And the use of a pejorative in place of a sagacious rebuttal to a well formed opinion is to employ a logical fallacy.

Bull shit. You misrepresented your opponents position in such a way as to make it easy for you to criticise it. That is the essence of a Straw man argument.

I have stated quite clearly in two threads and countless posts as to why I no longer argue with you people. I explained it, I backed it up with proof. It is a complete waste of time to have a discussion with you idiot left wing nutters and all I will do is point at you and laugh, and that includes calling you the idiots and morons that you are.

You don't like it? I just do not care. Go play in the street, do the world a favor.

You don't argue, an argument is a rebuttal of someone's stated position. You call people idiots, because you're lazy and it is much easier to continue to parrot the 'company' line than to actually think for yourself.

You want me to go away ( "Go play in the street, do the world a favor" ) because I won't, and my posts threaten your opinions; not that I believe they cause you cognitive dissonance - the willfully ignorant are immune.

Lol, whatever you have to tell yourself dip shit.

Reminds me a bit of the excitement that surrounded Ron Paul, who was also kind of an outlier in the party.

Bernie stays on point, doesn't say dumb shit, and is sincere. Not exactly tough to see the attraction to those qualities.

THAT IS CORRECT.

IN ORDER TO BE ELECTABLE A POLITICIAN MUST NOT BE A THREAT TO THE WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

HE/SHE MUST RETAIN THE STATUS QUO.

By the way, if we were talking VP for Democratic candidates, then it is best to look for someone young, energetic and somewhat popular that is not running.

It will not be a good ticket if you have 2 retiree's running as a team for the democrats. Who is the youngest dem running now? O'Malley at 52. I doubt anyone would pick him as VP

Truth be told, Obama may have needed to switch VP after the second election if Biden was not going to run. Biden, by not announcing, is keeping the Dem primaries in a bit of stagnation.
By the way, if we were talking VP for Democratic candidates, then it is best to look for someone young, energetic and somewhat popular that is not running.

It will not be a good ticket if you have 2 retiree's running as a team for the democrats. Who is the youngest dem running now? O'Malley at 52. I doubt anyone would pick him as VP

Truth be told, Obama may have needed to switch VP after the second election if Biden was not going to run. Biden, by not announcing, is keeping the Dem primaries in a bit of stagnation.

Julian Castro is Hillary's most likely choice, but we shall see.

Have the democrats found anyone to run yet who isn't old, rich, and white?

Forum List

Back