Berkley Mayor threatens action against Coulter

Berkeley Police Crackdown on Protesters Possible, Mayor Says Amid Ann Coulter Controversy

Julia Glum
NewsweekApril 27, 2017

Mother Jones that conservative pundit Coulter should bear some responsibility if her appearance—or lack thereof—causes violence.

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible. I hold as much frustration and blame for antifa as I do for some of the right-wing groups."

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible." - Mayor of Berkeley -

Hmm, sounds quite reasonable to anyone sane.

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible." - Mayor of Berkeley -

Except his actual actions were to do NOTHING when the left attacked the right, I repeat NOTHING. He held no one to blame and ORDERED his cops NOT to defend the Right.

Except his actual actions were to do NOTHING when the left attacked the right, I repeat NOTHING. He held no one to blame and ORDERED his cops NOT to defend the Right.

You mean when a few student protesters got physical with other protesters there to cry about Ann Coulter and Coulter's Cowards started punching women? You mean that? What pussy thinks it's ok to punch women? The police did arrest people, though I'm sure that doesn't fit your fake meme.

that conservative pundit Coulter should bear some responsibility if her appearance—or lack thereof—causes violence.

And I suppose women bear some responsibility if their appearance causes them to be raped. Think Jake. Don't just copy and paste.
You left out "Mother Jones" in front of the sentence you ascribed to me. Your post is stupid and a classic fallacy of false rape. Get it right and we will talk.

Exactly. The left is responsible, period. Bunch of snowflake pussies.

Berkeley Police Crackdown on Protesters Possible, Mayor Says Amid Ann Coulter Controversy

Julia Glum
NewsweekApril 27, 2017

Mother Jones that conservative pundit Coulter should bear some responsibility if her appearance—or lack thereof—causes violence.

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible. I hold as much frustration and blame for antifa as I do for some of the right-wing groups."

Bullshit. If the anti-fa idiots had let the righties march unopposed, no violence would have happened.

If they would have let the speakers speak, no violence would have happened.

If they continue to try to impose a heckler's veto, violence will happen.

When people on the right start trying to crash violently lefty marches/speeches, then you can talk.

until then, STFU.

Actions speak louder than words, and when it was only the left being violent thugs, his cops did NOTHING.

that conservative pundit Coulter should bear some responsibility if her appearance—or lack thereof—causes violence.

And I suppose women bear some responsibility if their appearance causes them to be raped. Think Jake. Don't just copy and paste.
You left out "Mother Jones" in front of the sentence you ascribed to me. Your post is stupid and a classic fallacy of false rape. Get it right and we will talk.

Of course I left off “Mother Jones” since the phrase "cut and paste" meant you got it from somewhere else. My post showed the fallacy of the logic involved in yours. You obviously agreed with the quote or you wouldn't have used it. Read for comprehension and we might talk. Although I admit that is quite a stretch for you and probably won't happen.

Both sides attacked each other, so they are both responsible, entirely responsible.

Of course I left off “Mother Jones” since the phrase "cut and paste" meant you got it from somewhere else. My post showed the fallacy of the logic involved in yours. You obviously agreed with the quote or you wouldn't have used it. Read for comprehension and we might talk. Although I admit that is quite a stretch for you and probably won't happen.
Your post, one, violated posting rules. Two, your post demonstrated the fallacy of your logic. Get it right and we will talk. If you continue to badger on something the which you have failed, it will be reported as trolling and violation of Board posting rules.

I'll make a prediction right now: That mayor is going to jail. ^ Look @FakeyJakey threatening somebody. Stfu jake the faggot. You ain't shakin' anything with your hollow threats.

Last edited:
I'll make a prediction right now: That mayor is going to jail. ^ Look @FakeyJakey threatening somebody. Stfu jake the faggot. You ain't shakin' anything with your hollow threats.
Your comments are hollow. The mayor is not going to jail. And faggots like Marion can hop on their dildos and have a good time. You are not a threat to anyone. :lol: I will make a prediction right now: Marion will continue to write stupidly.

Your comments are hollow. The mayor is not going to jail. And faggots like Marion can hop on their dildos and have a good time. You are not a threat to anyone. :lol: I will make a prediction right now: Marion will continue to write stupidly.

It's coming. They're in trouble in Berkeley.

Forum List

Back