Berkley Mayor threatens action against Coulter

Mac1958 has denied his regressive Neo-Fascist alt right positions steadily, but he continually proves that he is exactly that in all of his postings.
It is what it is. Now Man Up Mac and admit your lies. You stuck that stick up your ass and broke it off.

We don't agree on much politically, Jake, but I've always liked you in your lucid moments (that screed not being one of them), rare as they've been since Nov 8th.

It is what it is.

If one needs evidence of angry, bitter, irrational, hair-on-fire leftist sour grapes, they are readily available on the "Trump Presidency" thread right here at USMB's Badlands. The arrogant vitriol is a seemingly never-ending flood that mirrors that of Hillary and her campaign and may have cost her the election.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run...-hillary-clinton-the-election-vs-donald-trump
On Thursday, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, held a conference call with devastated staffers that put the rosiest possible frame on a calamitous picture.

The message to the dozens of mostly young, sleep-deprived and shell-shocked aides: We did everything we could have. We wouldn't have changed a thing. You should still be proud.

Inside the Democratic National Committee headquarters, which sits half a mile south of the U.S. Capitol, eyes rolled and heads shook in frustration and disbelief.

Clinton's loss at the hands of Donald Trump amounted to the most surprising outcome in the history of modern electoral politics. Of course things could've been done differently. And ignoring that fact wasn't going to make the searing defeat any easier.

"We are pissed at them and state parties are pissed at them because they lost due to arrogance," a top DNC staffer tells U.S. News, sharing the candid sentiment suffusing the high levels of the committee in exchange for anonymity.

It's no surprise that the hierarchy of the Clinton campaign leadership was insular and self-assured. But DNC staffers say the team's presumptuous, know-it-all attitude caused it to ignore early warning signs of electoral trouble inside the states, and demoralized DNC staff who felt largely marginalized or altogether neglected for most of the campaign.

Much of you says is fine, SayIt. However Mac1958 is a binary thinker and refuses to see that his thinking is part of the problem. He has, however, the last 24 to 48 hours appeared to soften.

We had Clinton or Trump, and I could not do that. So I chose McMullin, vowing to myself that whoever won would have to go as well.

I think Clinton would have been much harder to remove, thus Trump and his removal will do well for the great majority of Americans and for our civil liberties.

Either big money and the parties are reined in, or the country will slide into a one-party authoritarian state. Either party would be thrilled to do that.

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible." - Mayor of Berkeley -

Hmm, sounds quite reasonable to anyone sane.
Except his actual actions were to do NOTHING when the left attacked the right, I repeat NOTHING. He held no one to blame and ORDERED his cops NOT to defend the Right.

You mean when a few student protesters got physical with other protesters there to cry about Ann Coulter and Coulter's Cowards started punching women? You mean that? What pussy thinks it's ok to punch women? The police did arrest people, though I'm sure that doesn't fit your fake meme.
ANY woman who punches ANY male FIRST should be punched back.
Just because women have a kunt doesn't mean they should be given a pass for punching anyone.
Too many women have been brought up to believe they have some sort of immunity because of the shape of their genitals.

"It's completely unacceptable," he said. "We absolutely oppose the use of violence in any way. And I think both sides are responsible." - Mayor of Berkeley -

Hmm, sounds quite reasonable to anyone sane.
Except his actual actions were to do NOTHING when the left attacked the right, I repeat NOTHING. He held no one to blame and ORDERED his cops NOT to defend the Right.

You mean when a few student protesters got physical with other protesters there to cry about Ann Coulter and Coulter's Cowards started punching women? You mean that? What pussy thinks it's ok to punch women? The police did arrest people, though I'm sure that doesn't fit your fake meme.
ANY woman who punches ANY male FIRST should be punched back.
Just because women have a kunt doesn't mean they should be given a pass for punching anyone.
Too many women have been brought up to believe they have some sort of immunity because of the shape of their genitals.
I am sure some do, and a few males think that as well.

There is no immunity because of gender.

Anyone who does it in a political context should face enhanced charges and jail time.

Thats right the ass hole wont protect the right from the left but let the right do anything and suddenly he is against it.

Berkeley Police Crackdown on Protesters Possible, Mayor Says Amid Ann Coulter Controversy
Commissar for Berkeley needs to be gone after by Jeff Sessions. Time to use FBI and Justice Department as a hammer of the right.

You are the embodiment of the Politburo.
No, I am not the Democratic National Committee.

The American Alt Right, like Bush92, are the new Russian fascists of the 21st century.

Now watch Rambunctious trying to change the discussion with a comment about . . . memes!

Last edited:
Nah it's refreshing to see any conservative get off the couch, put on a pair of pants, and walk out into the fresh air. You pussies usually whine about "all these protesters did was leave trash behind". It's good to see the white trash get out into the streets and want to mix it up, but, be sure to pick up after yourselves. Nothing worse than a bunch of right wing snowflakes trashing the place and leaving their mess behind for someone else to pick up.

There will be plenty of video camers going so smile into the camera as you beat on someone's grandmother.

You are one mixed up person. It's government tit suckers that vote democrat and want others to pay their way in life that don't ever get off the couch. And if you had ever been to a Trump rally you would also know how wrong you are about trash left behind. Trump supporters don't trash our nation. Leftest America haters like you do and it's a sad thing.

Government tit suckers want;
Feed me
Educate me
Medicate me
Shelter me
Protect me
and do it for free.

Nah you just believe in fake memes that talk radio tells you over and over.

Red states are by far the biggest takers of welfare. Blue states are the ones that fund the federal government. The majority of the GDP comes from the Blue states. This fact is one that REALLY sticks in the craw of conservatives but the facts are easy to find. Well for anyone interested in facts anyway. Conservative snowflakes spend 24/7 calling in to talk radio shows to whine about how miserable life is and how it's all someone else's fault.
Stop with the meme's it makes you sound like a 12 year old girl...

Nah it's refreshing to see any conservative get off the couch, put on a pair of pants, and walk out into the fresh air. You pussies usually whine about "all these protesters did was leave trash behind". It's good to see the white trash get out into the streets and want to mix it up, but, be sure to pick up after yourselves. Nothing worse than a bunch of right wing snowflakes trashing the place and leaving their mess behind for someone else to pick up.

There will be plenty of video camers going so smile into the camera as you beat on someone's grandmother.

You are one mixed up person. It's government tit suckers that vote democrat and want others to pay their way in life that don't ever get off the couch. And if you had ever been to a Trump rally you would also know how wrong you are about trash left behind. Trump supporters don't trash our nation. Leftest America haters like you do and it's a sad thing.

Feed me
Educate me
Medicate me
Shelter me
Protect me
and do it for free.

Red states are by far the biggest takers of welfare. Blue states are the ones that fund the federal government. The majority of the GDP comes from the Blue states. This fact is one that REALLY sticks in the craw of conservatives but the facts are easy to find. Well for anyone interested in facts anyway. Conservative snowflakes spend 24/7 calling in to talk radio shows to whine about how miserable life is and how it's all someone else's fault.
Told you all so he would talk about memes. He loves memes!

You are the embodiment of the Politburo.
I'll try again. Your thoughts on what these Democrats have said?
1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Feed me
Educate me
Medicate me
Shelter me
Protect me
and do it for free.

Told you all so he would talk about memes. He loves memes!

It's all many of them have, this rolodex of falsehoods, lies, and fallacies that they constantly vomit back up because it doesn't require any thinking.

It's all many of them have, this rolodex of falsehoods, lies, and fallacies that they constantly vomit back up because it doesn't require any thinking
Wrong! We have the House the senate and the White House 75% of state houses and 80% of the governors and now we will own the SCOTUS.
Learn it Love it Live it

Or you'll...dazzle everyone with your nonexistent angry meme wit. You'll vomit the same talking points you hear every day on talk radio or Faux News. Your dear leader urged his followers at his rallies to harm people and that he would pay the legal bills and so they did. Coulter's Cowards punched a woman in the face, exposing themselves as pussies for being too scared to punch a man. Sorry derps, you are standing on quicksand trying to make an argument on how stable dry land is. Dumping the wheelbarrow full of dead rotting con-memes isn't going to help you either. The Berkeley mayor shut down all the whiners by saying both sides need to be peaceful. But some angries can't accept yes for an answer so they continue whining. Carry on.
I'd love to know your thoughts on Post 70, just above this one.
Hello?

Forum List

Back