Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

Those whose faces are covered are the Alt-Right Neo-Nazis who tried to break up an otherwise peaceful demonstration.

You fascist Nazicrats hide your faces when you riot.

Rioters.jpg

2n151cj.png

That was free speech as well. Apparently it's okay to stifle it if you're right-wing.

Liar.

Skimmed it.

1. Not funny.

2. So, where were bits of the "comedians" roasting some random person other than the guest of honor?

1. Don't care.

2. That was a 'best of' clip. Watch a full roast. Any Comedy Central full roast. Everyone on the dais gets roasted. I'm not going to teach you how to use the googles. Do you need someone to tuck you into bed at night too?

Got it. YOu can't support your claims, but you stand by them anyways, because, well, just because.

This is completely normal for a liberal. Don't feel bad.

I don't feel bad at all, if anything I feel sorry for you because you can't seem to grasp concepts most children could get instantly.

Look genius, it isn't hard to look these roast videos up. Pretty much everyone on stage gets roasted. I'm not 'claiming' anything, it's a simple fact. Comedy Central has a ton of these things you could watch at any time, but you choose to be pedantic because... I suppose you are impaired in some way. BTW: I'm not a liberal. But you never cared about that, because it doesn't fit your partisan hack make believe narrative. Sad!

I skimmed your video, and saw nothing of what you claim.

I asked you to specific some points in the video where I could see what you claim occurred.

Instead of doing that, you have been dodging and weaving.

Your deflections demonstrate that you cannot support your claims, but still stand by your unsupported (unsupportable?) position.

THe rest of your post is meaningless blather.

Apparently Berkeley has reversed itself and now says Coulter can speak.

Oh that's so big of them.

Are they actually going to take serious steps to control the vicious thugs they have created in their school, or are they going to be shocked, shocked, I tell you, when the riot ends the speaking event?

Fucking asshole lefty pieces of shit.

There's nothing progressive to limiting the public sphere of dialogue to only those with whom you agree.

What can we all do to appease your pussyness, you bitch-ass c*nt?

Says the man afraid of Ann and what she might say.
The only reason Coulter is going to Berkeley is to stir up shit, it's all she's got.

1. NOt true. Especially as Trump got into the office, at least partially from follow her advice.

2. NOt true. 12 best sellers shows that she doesn't need a riot to get attention.

3. And of course, you attack the target of the brownshirts, and not the brownshirts. Because you support the street thugs, because they are on your side and suppressing the speech of people with dangerously attractive ideas, that you would like to see NOT get heard.

The only reason Coulter is going to Berkeley is to stir up shit, it's all she's got.
Care to inform us as to what exactly it is that she will be stirring up, and that terrifies the left so badly ????

Care to inform us as to what exactly it is that she will be stirring up, and that terrifies the left so badly ????
She doesn't care. It gets publicity which sells books. Nobody at Berkeley will buy her crap.

She doesn't care. It gets publicity which sells books. Nobody at Berkeley will buy her crap.

1. She doesn't need the publicity of a riot to sell books. Her ideas do that for her.

2. It was a Berkeley student group which invited her.

Skimmed it.

1. Not funny.

2. So, where were bits of the "comedians" roasting some random person other than the guest of honor?

1. Don't care.

2. That was a 'best of' clip. Watch a full roast. Any Comedy Central full roast. Everyone on the dais gets roasted. I'm not going to teach you how to use the googles. Do you need someone to tuck you into bed at night too?

Got it. YOu can't support your claims, but you stand by them anyways, because, well, just because.

I don't feel bad at all, if anything I feel sorry for you because you can't seem to grasp concepts most children could get instantly.

Look genius, it isn't hard to look these roast videos up. Pretty much everyone on stage gets roasted. I'm not 'claiming' anything, it's a simple fact. Comedy Central has a ton of these things you could watch at any time, but you choose to be pedantic because... I suppose you are impaired in some way. BTW: I'm not a liberal. But you never cared about that, because it doesn't fit your partisan hack make believe narrative. Sad!

I asked you to specific some points in the video where I could see what you claim occurred.

Your deflections demonstrate that you cannot support your claims, but still stand by your unsupported (unsupportable?) position.

I already clearly explained where to find the full videos. You are literally too dumb to follow instructions, thus you have no credibility to discuss this any further. This is entirely your problem which you could have easily resolved in minutes. You choose not to. I will speak no more about this because I refuse to suffer fools.

Skimmed it.

1. Not funny.

1. Don't care.

I already clearly explained where to find the full videos. You are literally too dumb to follow instructions, thus you have no credibility to discuss this any further. This is entirely your problem which you could have easily resolved in minutes. You choose not to. I will speak no more about this because I refuse to suffer fools.

Not my job to find data to support your positions.

That's not the way debates work.

Claiming I have no credibility because I won't support your arguments with evidence is not very rational on your part.

'Trump's lawyer: Protesters violated Trump's First Amendment rights by presenting "dissenting views" at his rally'

why not? works for UC Berkeley!

Berkeley students have always taken themselves too seriously. Anne Coulter fans do too. They represent both ends of the radical space cadet spectrum. She should be allowed to speak. They all deserve each other.

You try to pretend that Ann and her fans are the right's version of the ANTIFA thugs.

But NONE of us on the right are rioting and attacking people to suppress their Right to Speech.

All you are doing is avoiding the cold hard fact that your side are the violent brownshirts and/or their supporters.

Yawnnnnnnn........

That's the bottom line. One good media event, like a Berkeley student screaming at a security guy at her speech, is worth another 10,000 of her book sales in Kansas, Nebraska, and Iowa.

Madeline Albright - of course responsible for deaths of 500,000 Iraqi's - spoke at UC Berkeley in 2014. Not a peep from anyone.

Berkeley students have always taken themselves too seriously. Anne Coulter fans do too. They represent both ends of the radical space cadet spectrum. She should be allowed to speak. They all deserve each other.

You try to pretend that Ann and her fans are the right's version of the ANTIFA thugs.

But NONE of us on the right are rioting and attacking people to suppress their Right to Speech.

All you are doing is avoiding the cold hard fact that your side are the violent brownshirts and/or their supporters.

Yawnnnnnnn........

Still true.

Yawnnnnnnn........

Still true.

That's exactly what the Alt-Right asses did the other day.

Yawnnnnnnn........

Still true.

That's exactly what the Alt-Right asses did the other day.

Liar.

Link?

Forum List

Back