Bergdahl Supporters?

To say it's been "debunked" is not an honest answer.

Right at this moment, unless new information comes forward, the real answer to whether any soldiers were killed looking for Burgdahl is a bit murky.
The soldiers that were killed looking for him, were also involved in other missions, so it's difficult to pin their deaths DIRECTLY due to the search.

Let me give a quick analogy..............

You have four places you need to stop at today.
You need to make a stop at Home Depot, Autozone, WalMart, and McDonalds.

You leave your house and get on a local hiway that has exits to all four places you need to go to.

Somewhere along the hiway, you are struck by a truck and are killed.

The next day your spouse tearfully claims that if you had only not been driving to WalMart you would be alive.

Now, she's not factually wrong, but, you really cannot say you died going to WalMart because there were other stops on your list as well.

The hunt for Bergdahl is however at least partly the reason these GI's were killed.

Again, there are logs recorded at the time that have no mention of anyone killed while on patrol looking for Bergdahl. All such claims only came about after the GOP and the FOX Rumor Mill recruited Right-wingers in the troop to make such claims. There is no documentation to back up the ever changing number of dead. All the factual evidence, based on the army logs, fails to show that ANY soldiers died because they were out looking for Bergdahl, but rather those deaths occurred in the course of routine action, consistent with what had been occurring well before Bergdahl went missing!

Funny how you have seen all these logs, yet have absolutely no links to prove it. On the other hand, the Pentagon has stated, in its normal refusal to answer a question, that they can't tell what missions specific soldiers were on when they were killed. Funny, I trust the lies I know they are feeding me a lot more than I do you.

What's funnier is a link to the Times article, that you mocked for its "murkiness,"had links to the leaked logs, but you were obviously too lazy to click on them or so dishonest that you deliberately don't click on them so you can avoid having to admit the death claims are a GOP/FOX scripted lie.

Question: Where are all of Bergdahl's fellow platoon members that are coming out in public and supporting him? Some of his defenders on these post want to criticize a rush to judgement based on those platoon members who have been critical of him.

MSNBC doesn't pay their interviewees. They know, as do all true patriots, you don't discuss what goes on in your unit. It's against the UCMJ.

Again, there are logs recorded at the time that have no mention of anyone killed while on patrol looking for Bergdahl. All such claims only came about after the GOP and the FOX Rumor Mill recruited Right-wingers in the troop to make such claims. There is no documentation to back up the ever changing number of dead. All the factual evidence, based on the army logs, fails to show that ANY soldiers died because they were out looking for Bergdahl, but rather those deaths occurred in the course of routine action, consistent with what had been occurring well before Bergdahl went missing!

Funny how you have seen all these logs, yet have absolutely no links to prove it. On the other hand, the Pentagon has stated, in its normal refusal to answer a question, that they can't tell what missions specific soldiers were on when they were killed. Funny, I trust the lies I know they are feeding me a lot more than I do you.

What's funnier is a link to the Times article, that you mocked for its "murkiness,"had links to the leaked logs, but you were obviously too lazy to click on them or so dishonest that you deliberately don't click on them so you can avoid having to admit the death claims are a GOP/FOX scripted lie.
Excuse me? I didn't mock any Times article, I mocked your idiotic post.

Question: Where are all of Bergdahl's fellow platoon members that are coming out in public and supporting him? Some of his defenders on these post want to criticize a rush to judgement based on those platoon members who have been critical of him.

MSNBC doesn't pay their interviewees. They know, as do all true patriots, you don't discuss what goes on in your unit. It's against the UCMJ.

I am sure you can show me where it says that.

Let me help by linking to the entire UCMJ.

Funny thing, it is so short that even you should be able to read it within a week.

Funny thing, it is so short that even you should be able to read it within a week.

You don't have to link me to anything dimwit. That was my job in the military.

There is a CLASSIFIED investigation and a current investigation regarding Bergdahl. It is a violation of the UCMJ to discuss either.

How about letting the kid go home to his family and leaving him alone?

How bout the kid pay a price for his crimes?

Put him in with Bradley Manning......

Any problem with a hearing before locking him up AGAIN? It is undisputed he tried to escape, could be innocent of treason, just maybe?

I'm sure, once he realized that he'd made a mistake.

The whole unvarnished truth will come out eventually, and we'll never hear about it.

What happens to him doesn't matter.

The 5 Taliban we exchanged for him are my primary concern.

Last edited:
How bout the kid pay a price for his crimes?

Put him in with Bradley Manning......

Any problem with a hearing before locking him up AGAIN? It is undisputed he tried to escape, could be innocent of treason, just maybe?

I'm sure, once he realized that he'd made a mistake.

The whole unvarnished truth will come out eventually, and we'll never hear about it.

What happens to him doesn't matter.

The 5 Taliban we exchanged for him are my primary concern.

It is estimated over 1/4 of the 520+ already released have committed terrorists acts. So much for the "dangerous" still being held. As we have kept our eyes on those already released, no doubt we shall continue to do so. The fact that almost all Saudis were released VERY early is question I would like to see answered.

Maybe Howie will be able to have time to read it before slipping into his ass-less chaps, wrapping up in a feather boa, and attending Bergdahl's homecoming parade.

Opps........looks like the parade got cancelled.

My guess is it was the ass-less chaps.

"True Patriots?"

What unit was Obama in?

:eusa_whistle:

You don't have to link me to anything dimwit. That was my job in the military.

There is a CLASSIFIED investigation and a current investigation regarding Bergdahl. It is a violation of the UCMJ to discuss either.

No it is not, something you would know if you had actually been in the military, you lying sack of whale shit.

Excuse me, I owe an apology to whale shit for that remark.

This thread represents the depths of hatred the right has let loose in America. Now even veterans summarily judge another veteran because a black President made a tough decision. The issue is not leave no soldier behind anymore, it's rather criticize criticize criticize.

Seriously? "Black President?"

You're already playing the race card?

:eusa_clap:

That's all they have.

"True Patriots?"

What unit was Obama in?

:eusa_whistle:

The Harvard Cokehead Brigade.

Forum List

Back