Ber-nie, Ber-nie, Ber-nie, Ber-nie!!!!!

Yeah a little momentum might just turn that race his way. Honestly if Hillary is the nomination I will vote for her. She does have alot of experience and is strong minded and an adult. I would prefer Bernie though. Either one is far more of an adult than anyone the Gopps have to offer. Except maybe Kasich.

I'm just tired of the Bush/Clinton dynasty thing. It's America, we don't have dynasties.
but apparently you will vote for that dynasty anyway right?...

She's better qualified than Trump or Cruz. Trump is a child and Cruz wants to meet Jesus for tea and crumpets. As with almost all politics you pick your poison.
but you just said we dont have dynasties here,but yet there you will be helping to keep one going.....thanks....you party people just keep voting for the same shit over and over....

Prog_Choice_2016_Candidates.jpg

Communism or Fascism, the only two choices the Republicans are putting forth. Much like Communist Reagan.

I am disapointed over Sanders. 15 state to finish line up. The Democration candidate.

Poor Daft Dottie doesn't realize that the DNC has already rigged the nomination for hiLIARy via Superdelegates.

Yeah a little momentum might just turn that race his way. Honestly if Hillary is the nomination I will vote for her. She does have alot of experience and is strong minded and an adult. I would prefer Bernie though. Either one is far more of an adult than anyone the Gopps have to offer. Except maybe Kasich.

I'm just tired of the Bush/Clinton dynasty thing. It's America, we don't have dynasties.

She's better qualified than Trump or Cruz. Trump is a child and Cruz wants to meet Jesus for tea and crumpets. As with almost all politics you pick your poison.
Correct.

It’s always been about the lesser of two evils, and it always will.

Most on the naïve right – Trump supporters in particular – need to grow up and realize that.

Correct.

It’s always been about the lesser of two evils, and it always will.

Most on the naïve right – Trump supporters in particular – need to grow up and realize that.
your telling people to grow up and you support voting for the "lessor" of 2 evils?...you need to grow up to jones...people with your mind set is why there are always shit politicians in DC....i bet you are to naive to get that though....

Fuck Sanders, he's a fucking fraud that's why he is walking around with her foot prints all over his ugly grill..

The Asshole preaches about giving away free stuff, and plans to tax folks into poverty, yet in 2014 according to his taxes made 250 grand and paid taxes at a comfy 13% tax rate..

He thinks burger flippers should get 15 and hour, but yet in his own state the min wage is only 9.25hr?, he's a fucking hypocrite..

He hates corporations, but yet has been in bed with the NRA, senile old fuck, no wonder he can't win big diverse states, folks of color hate his crusty ass..

Forum List

Back