Ber-nie, Ber-nie, Ber-nie, Ber-nie!!!!!

Nobody cares. They already conceded to the beast. AND they are covering up violations the FBI has found. Bern won't go into mud to get her. He deserves to lose. All those poor people who gave money to him and he won't try to win. Terrible candidate. He like Romney, a plant.

Yeah a little momentum might just turn that race his way. Honestly if Hillary is the nomination I will vote for her. She does have alot of experience and is strong minded and an adult. I would prefer Bernie though. Either one is far more of an adult than anyone the Gopps have to offer. Except maybe Kasich.

I'm just tired of the Bush/Clinton dynasty thing. It's America, we don't have dynasties.

Yeah a little momentum might just turn that race his way. Honestly if Hillary is the nomination I will vote for her. She does have alot of experience and is strong minded and an adult. I would prefer Bernie though. Either one is far more of an adult than anyone the Gopps have to offer. Except maybe Kasich.

I'm just tired of the Bush/Clinton dynasty thing. It's America, we don't have dynasties.
but apparently you will vote for that dynasty anyway right?...

Nobody cares. They already conceded to the beast. AND they are covering up violations the FBI has found. Bern won't go into mud to get her. He deserves to lose. All those poor people who gave money to him and he won't try to win. Terrible candidate. He like Romney, a plant.
you know ZIP Skippy or you would be aware that the avg contribution to his campaign is $27

Go away before embarrassing yourself further

Bern is too much of a pussy to go after Hillary

you know ZIP Skippy or you would be aware that the avg contribution to his campaign is $27

Go away before embarrassing yourself further

Thanks for making my point. So many donate to him and HE won't try to win. They tossing money down the toilet.

AGAIN shit stain- $27

Again, you preaching to Choir. You make my point. I originally posted "All those poor people who gave money to him and he won't try to win". I don't care if it $27 dollars. I knew that. The point is Sappy Bernie TOOK all those peoples' money and he won't go after the Beast. He needs to TRY to win. Drum-beat her crimes, daily.

Case closed. Don't fret.....we all make mistakes occasionally.

What's interesting is some exit polling I've seen reported - I'll look around to try to find it to link - that Bernie voters overwhelmingly say that if he is denied the nomination they will not switch over to whoever The Democrat Party appoints. Whether that's Biden, Kerry, even Dukakis. Impressive that so many will not even speak the name "Clinton".

What's interesting is some exit polling I've seen reported - I'll look around to try to find it to link - that Bernie voters overwhelmingly say that if he is denied the nomination they will not switch over to whoever The Democrat Party appoints. Whether that's Biden, Kerry, even Dukakis. Impressive that so many will not even speak the name "Clinton".

Re-Post by me but worthy. AM radio says Bernie getting 90% under 30 vote. They say she MUST make him VP if he don't get top.

but apparently you will vote for that dynasty anyway right?...

She's better qualified than Trump or Cruz. Trump is a child and Cruz wants to meet Jesus for tea and crumpets. As with almost all politics you pick your poison.

Re-Post by me but worthy. AM radio says Bernie getting 90% under 30 vote. They say she MUST make him VP if he don't get top.
Word of advice- if you keep our mouth closed you have a 50/50 chance of convincing people you're not a mouth- breather. Open your mouth, OTOH, and you remove all doubt.

You're welcome

The vast majority of Senator Sander's supporters will vote for Clinton in the general if she gets the nomination. When the GOP is putting up people like Cruz and Trump, there is no choice.

The vast majority of Senator Sander's supporters will vote for Clinton in the general if she gets the nomination. When the GOP is putting up people like Cruz and Trump, there is no choice.

The under 30 may stay home, apparently they don't like HER. They will lose interest. In fact I would think they got better chance to move over to T-rump?
remember, "Pubes" stayed home on Romney. Soft and Mormon did not motivate.

The 'under 30's' do not like Trump at all. Most see him as a very dangerous person to their aspirations. Even the people of that age on the factory floor. Many feel that Clinton is still old school on many subjects, but far preferable to either Cruz or Trump.

Count me out of that "least of the worst" choice.

Prog_Choice_2016_Candidates.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back