Libertarian are next Party in election 2020 ??

Libertarian in 2020 ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
This leftist portion close to Communism who I belief in with anti war portion this one.

This portion are in next election vs Republican or Democration or what you wanted ?

20 day trial only.

I like lots about small 'L' libertarianism , no use for anything but capitalism though and I am not anti war . There are many good reasons for war Militants . ---------------- so , as can be seen , I didn't pick a choice .

I like lots about small 'L' libertarianism , no use for anything but capitalism though and I am not anti war . There are many good reasons for war Militants . ---------------- so , as can be seen , I didn't pick a choice .

I'm not 100% sure what a Libertarian is, they seem as I read it to be "almost anything is okay" types, yes or no?

the way I understand things is that big L libertarian almost everything is ok as well as open borders . My main objection to big L is mostly due to the open borders . SMALL 'L' is more common sense , we have a country so we protect it and its borders but personal behavior is up to the individual until it infringes on the RIGHTS of other people . That's how I understand it , its a live and let live philosophy . And , I am no expert on the Libertarian party but what I just described is libertarian in my opinion . I'd like to see more thoughts from others because I am no expert on LIBERTARIANISM Lucy !!

the way I understand things is that big L libertarian almost everything is ok as well as open borders . My main objection to big L is mostly due to the open borders . SMALL 'L' is more common sense , we have a country so we protect it and its borders but personal behavior is up to the individual until it infringes on the RIGHTS of other people . That's how I understand it , its a live and let live philosophy . And , I am no expert on the Libertarian party but what I just described is libertarian in my opinion . I'd like to see more thoughts from others because I am no expert on LIBERTARIANISM Lucy !!
--------------------------------------------------------------- and a definition Lucy --- Are you a Libertarian? ---

Well I'm certainly not for the big L Libertarians, that's lunacy....I think I could be happy with some small L libertarian stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------- and a definition Lucy --- Are you a Libertarian? ---

Okay I'll read this thanks.

and here is a little quiz , results are mine , I just took it but you can reset it to take it yourself . Where I fall short is on the military draft and I am not ALWAY in favor of absolute Free Trade Lucy . --- World's Smallest Political Quiz ---

and here is a little quiz , results are mine , I just took it but you can reset it to take it yourself . Where I fall short is on the military draft and I am not ALWAY in favor of absolute Free Trade Lucy . --- World's Smallest Political Quiz ---

This is my result:

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%

Your ECONOMICS issues Score is 50%

This quiz has been taken 23,038,931 times

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

CENTRIST

Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

me , mine didn't post but I am in the libertarian range , off to one side but in the libertarian range . I agree with a military draft or maybe public service , mandatory but primarily for the military . I like free trade but only if it is good for Americans Lucy !!

and my result kinda confirm that I am a small L Libertarian Lucy !!

If Democration win election it been Republican or Libertarian portion in election 2020. I hope not The Donald Trump even he are maybe favorite to win even Republican people go over to Democration and vote for Clinton or Sanders for winner to Clinton or Sanders then the manifestation will begin if not Republican it be Libertarian Party I am sure.

Forum List

Back