Benjamin Netanyahu: Israel to retain key West Bank settlement in any peace deal

You continue to fail at making any sense, boy.

all of the pos rep I received yesterday which conveyed how deeply my mudhole stomping foot sunk into your ass says otherwise.

:thup:

and, just think, I don't even NEED to rely on my fellow ethnicity to stroke my ego!

sucks to be you, eh little chosen boy?

Rep points in an internet chat room? LOL. You're even more pathetic than I originally thought. LOSER!

...says the guy wallowing in the predictable support of an ethnic common denominator!

:rofl:

go tell it to your mommy, little chosen boy.

all of the pos rep I received yesterday which conveyed how deeply my mudhole stomping foot sunk into your ass says otherwise.

:thup:

and, just think, I don't even NEED to rely on my fellow ethnicity to stroke my ego!

sucks to be you, eh little chosen boy?

Rep points in an internet chat room? LOL. You're even more pathetic than I originally thought. LOSER!

...says the guy wallowing in the predictable support of an ethnic common denominator!

Don't be so jealous of Jews and their massive contributions to civilization, loser. Why don't you just committ suicide and end your misery?

Don't be so jealous of Jews and their massive contributions to civilization, loser. Why don't you just committ suicide and end your misery?

No one is jealous of you, little chosen boy. But, don't let that fact keep you from being coddled by mommy after your World History class reminds you of how much xylon b sniffing contributions your people have made. Face it: your kind integrate into the cultures of MY kind. Not the other way around. Maybe you should ponder why that is.

No one is jealous of you, little chosen boy. But, don't let that fact keep you from being coddled by mommy after your World History class reminds you of how much xylon b sniffing contributions your people have made. Face it: your kind integrate into the cultures of MY kind. Not the other way around. Maybe you should ponder why that is.

You are jealous of me and every other Jew. Everyone knows you're jealous because you're a loser.

Forum List

Back