Benjamin Netanyahu: Israel to retain key West Bank settlement in any peace deal

General Allenby, an imperialist schmuck fer sure.

"undeveloped and under-populated" is that code for "let's start some colonies."

Once, again, you are proven wrong, dummy. Palestine was never self-sufficient prior to Jewish immigration.

Yoiu know nothing. You are an embarrassment.

You need to get off the Israeli propaganda BS. You are being misled.

I've formally studied Middle East history in university. You know less than nothing about the subject matter.

I feel sorry for your mental retardation.

Once, again, you are proven wrong, dummy. Palestine was never self-sufficient prior to Jewish immigration.

I've formally studied Middle East history in university. You know less than nothing about the subject matter.

I feel sorry for your mental retardation.

Which university?

take notes, people.. THIS is the supposed chosen race proving how superior they are.

:rolleyes:

take notes, people.. THIS is the supposed chosen race proving how superior they are.

Still obsessing on the Jews, loser? Why don't you committ suicide and put yourself out of your misery, since you will never amount to anything?

Still obsessing on the Jews, loser? Why don't you committ suicide and put yourself out of your misery, since you will never amount to anything?

*yawn*

you have anything else to add, you laughable punchline?

learn some engrish while you are at it, you fucking internet gazibillionaire.

:rofl:

General Allenby, an imperialist schmuck fer sure.

"undeveloped and under-populated" is that code for "let's start some colonies."

:lol: Good one. Since you post from hamas web sites.

well.. you know.. they can't ALL be Opinion Editorials...

oh that MADE sense, fuck knuckle. I'm receiving pos rep from those who laughed at a deeper retort than "oh YEA!>!>?!>! get an abortion!" as you read this sentence.

:thup:

oh that MADE sense, fuck knuckle. I'm receiving pos rep from those who laughed at a deeper retort than "oh YEA!>!>?!>! get an abortion!" as you read this sentence.

Try harder to make sense, birdbrain.

go take another year of ESL classes you fucking fool. Sending you into repeat mode gets easier and easier.

that is because you don't understand concepts beyond, "I'm jewish and chosen so go abort yourself".

maybe you should go ask for help instead of continuing to hang yourself by the nose here, eh little chosen boy?

that is because you don't understand concepts beyond, "I'm jewish and chosen so go abort yourself".

maybe you should go ask for help instead of continuing to hang yourself by the nose here, eh little chosen boy?

You continue to fail at making any sense, boy.

all of the pos rep I received yesterday which conveyed how deeply my mudhole stomping foot sunk into your ass says otherwise.

and, just think, I don't even NEED to rely on my fellow ethnicity to stroke my ego!

sucks to be you, eh little chosen boy?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

all of the pos rep I received yesterday which conveyed how deeply my mudhole stomping foot sunk into your ass says otherwise.

and, just think, I don't even NEED to rely on my fellow ethnicity to stroke my ego!

sucks to be you, eh little chosen boy?

Rep points in an internet chat room? LOL. You're even more pathetic than I originally thought. LOSER!

Forum List

Back