Votes: 0 0.0%
  • could care less

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
All I ask you; can you--the Israeli leader; Benjamin Netanyahu to view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings who just happen to have a faith different from yours; no not just "faith"; but because they were not fellow Jews?

I ask; can you
(can you)~~ Benjamin Netanyahu~~~view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings that are not "Jewish" and treat them as one of your own-?

Check the appropriate box below
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking
no animosity intended or implied

Last edited:
You need to give your question context.

If there is risk to his nation to do so, he will answer no, as would any national leader.

All I ask is you; the Israeli leader; Benjamin Netanyahu to view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings who just happen to have a faith different from yours; no not just "faith"; but because they were not fellow Jews?

I ask; can you~~ Benjamin Netanyahu~~~view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings that are not "Jewish" and treat them as one of your own-?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking
He already does if people aren't killing or trying to kill Jews every day.

Who gives a fuck?

I don't care what happens to any of those fuckers. In my opinion, World Police (America, fuck ya!) has prolonged the conflict by preventing massive suffering and war fatigue on both sides. We should simply walk away and let them all duke it out until they have all had enough or they are all dead. Either way, the world will be a better place.

Let me guess, you don't live in Israel, never visited the place and yet you "know" the "people" are killing or trying to kill Jews every day.

Stop watching FOX!!!!!!!!!!

Just a friendly suggestion between one friend to another :)-

All I ask you; can you--the Israeli leader; Benjamin Netanyahu to view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings who just happen to have a faith different from yours; no not just "faith"; but because they were not fellow Jews?

I ask; can you
(can you)~~ Benjamin Netanyahu~~~view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings that are not "Jewish" and treat them as one of your own-?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking

Ask him yourself. How's your Hebrew?

We should simply walk away and let them all duke it out until they have all had enough or they are all dead. Either way, the world will be a better place.

You don't really mean that; you just said it for effect~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It worked, I feel an effect :)-​

All I ask is you; the Israeli leader; Benjamin Netanyahu to view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings who just happen to have a faith different from yours; no not just "faith"; but because they were not fellow Jews?

I ask; can you~~ Benjamin Netanyahu~~~view, treat, care for, help if needed, fellow human beings that are not "Jewish" and treat them as one of your own-?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking

Exactly. There are Arabs (Muslims living in Israel) There are mosques
there and Christian Churches. Schools. Now they are segregated with
the Arabs going to different schools but that is a precaution measure, but
there are still schools there for all.

They just don't let anybody come into their country.

I ask; can you

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking
If youre referring to Palestinians who elect terrorists to be in charge of their nation, why on earth would he care about them? Palestinians arent good people. In fact, they are very very dangerous people.

I ask; can you

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking

Oh give me a break. You frame the question as though Netanyahu (and let's be honest by that you mean him as a stand in for Jews) is mistreating "fellow human beings" BECAUSE they have a different faith than Jews. You clearly don't understand the Jewish faith in the slightest. Its projection. You are projecting your own Christian or Islamic beliefs onto Judaism. There is no "one RIGHT path to G-d" for all humanity in the Jewish belief. There is no reason to punish those who do not "correctly"adopt the Jewish faith. In point of fact, the opposite is true. This idea that Jews punish people for being of different faith is NOT found in Judaism. It is an ugly outgrowth of Christianity and Islam and can only be found there.

I don't answer polls by those too stupid to realize the term for expressing a complete lack of interest is COULDN'T care less.

Let me guess, you don't live in Israel, never visited the place and yet you "know" the "people" are killing or trying to kill Jews every day.

Stop watching FOX!!!!!!!!!!

Just a friendly suggestion between one friend to another :)-
Libtard huh? The order to “stop watching Fox” is a dead give away! In our society we can watch whatever the fuck we choose to watch. Just some friendly education.

I ask; can you

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking

Sure looks like Bibi made a big mistake by granting the Palestinians their demand for a Jew free Gaza only to be thanked with rocket missiles from Gaza. What else would you like him to do for the Palestinians???

I ask; can you

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Just asking
Netanyahu thinks his land was given to him by a magical superbeing. No reasoning with a person like that.

Then as a friend; please give me your view of context-?

Thanks in advance :)-
do these folks respect Israel in the manner you want to know BIBI does? do they have a charter that calls for the destruction, death or otherwise anti-Israeli policy?...and does bibi not already accept Christians as his friends and ally? if you had/have someone specific in mind you should also make that known.

Netanyahu is a Holocaust revisionist who has links to certain European neo-Nazi groups. That pretty much shows where his mindset is.

Netanyahu is a Holocaust revisionist who has links to certain European neo-Nazi groups. That pretty much shows where his mindset is.

Tell us who he has “links” to.,, Stupid response

Forum List

Back