Benghazi Survivor Refuses To Stand Down As Obama Attacks Benghazi ‘Wild Conspiracy’ Theorists

If there ever was a traitor who deserves more that name TRAITOR

is this Hussein piece of shit

NEVER AGAIN!

NXLzSYa.jpg

Except that is all total B.S. You can choose to believe it of course, since you hate hims so much. But the facts don't match those claims.

NEVER AGAIN!

NXLzSYa.jpg

Except that is all total B.S. You can choose to believe it of course, since you hate hims so much. But the facts don't match those claims.

Head in the sand?

Sorry then I can't help you.

No. I'm working with facts, you should try it someday.

NEVER AGAIN!

NXLzSYa.jpg

Head in the sand?

you can quote me till the cows come home.....like you tend to do...but

I know I'm right. :)

NEVER AGAIN!

NXLzSYa.jpg

Head in the sand?

I tend to quote you? Usually I ignore you.

You are entitled to your own beliefs :)

NEVER AGAIN!

NXLzSYa.jpg

Head in the sand?

I tend to quote you? Usually I ignore you.

You are entitled to your own beliefs :)

that's true.....we are ALL entitled to our own beliefs.

can't argue with that.

I have posted it many times here. You can search Benghazi. I’ll give you one then you can search for the many others. It was not a video and they knew it wasn’t from the get-go, proven by their emails. Hillary let her daughter know immediately.
They aren’t playing politics. They tried to get the truth out there, which much of the lies were uncovered, just never carried by the left wing media. That is a patriot, trying to expose the truth. A coverup is, well... aThat is sickening.
And more sickening is the left don’t care and will even seek to destroy anyone that gets in their way.
Obama didn't attack them. I guess the thread's over.

Paronto needs to take his meds.
Why did Obama have to bring up Benghazi? It's because it was his single biggest FAILURE as a President and Commander In Chief. Paronto is a Patriot and Obama is a fraud.

Paronto has no issues with the GOP using this to play politics with this. He clearly is a partisan hack. Hardly a patriot.

What specific lies and what cover up?

What happened when the attack is not that important based on THIS:

1. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW AN ATTACK WAS COMING ON O9/11/12.
- That attack was the 3rd (THIRD) and final attack on the compound. Other nations pulled their people out before this attack Hillary and Barry CHOSE not to...the Americans were there...and died...because they left them there to die.

2. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW there was going to be a MIDDLE EAST-WIDE attack on 9/11/12.
- 22 Embassies and compounds were attacked on 9/11/12. 2 were overrun. Americans died in only 1 of the attacks. Only THAT attack was explained as a 'PROREST OVER A VIDEO'.

3. Every other nation had pulled their people out because of the growing violence and pending attack on 9/11/12. Again, Hillary and Barry CHOSE to leave them there, to abandon them.

4. The 2nd attack on the compound left a 4-foot hole in the compound wall...Ambassador Stephens warned the State Department afterward that they would never survive a 3rd larger attack. The State Department / Hillary responded by not only rejecting another request for additional security but also TOOK AWAY some of the compound's security ... and still left them there to die in the attack on 9/11/12 still to come.

'Nothing came of the investigations...Hillary and Barry made no mistakes, did nothing wrong.'

OH, STFU!

4 Americans are dead because they CHOSE not to save them.

Last edited:
I have posted it many times here. You can search Benghazi. I’ll give you one then you can search for the many others. It was not a video and they knew it wasn’t from the get-go, proven by their emails. Hillary let her daughter know immediately.
They aren’t playing politics. They tried to get the truth out there, which much of the lies were uncovered, just never carried by the left wing media. That is a patriot, trying to expose the truth. A coverup is, well... aThat is sickening.
And more sickening is the left don’t care and will even seek to destroy anyone that gets in their way.
Obama didn't attack them. I guess the thread's over.

Paronto needs to take his meds.
Why did Obama have to bring up Benghazi? It's because it was his single biggest FAILURE as a President and Commander In Chief. Paronto is a Patriot and Obama is a fraud.

Paronto has no issues with the GOP using this to play politics with this. He clearly is a partisan hack. Hardly a patriot.

Hillary texted a foreign Ambassador saying she knew immediately it was a terrorist attack.

No shIt - the Ambassador in Tripoli testified that he called the DOJ 5 minutes after the attack began and told them it was a terrorist attack.

The Tripoli Team sent a report to the WH and to Hillary at the DOJ. The report was modified 13 times - every reference to terrorism and a terrorist attack was stripped from the report before it was released to the public.

'Nothing revealed in the investigations'.
- LIARS!

PROTESTORS in Benghazi all Carry dozens of shoulder-fired rocket launchers each to rallies....who knew?! :p

It
There's a lot of (mostly partisan) misinformation on Benghazi. I think the fact that it was fully investigated, and none of the claims found to have any merit ought to speak to the truth but the truth never satisfies conspiracy theorists.

Fact-checking Benghazi: The rhetoric hasn't matched up with reality

For example - the claim that they could have prevented it...
Was there a chance to act that the White House didn’t take?

Other claims we’ve fact-checked focused on what happened the night of the attacks and afterward. Some have suggested that the administration could have acted to prevent the attacks and didn’t, but the claims we looked at were just wrong and didn’t match up with actual events.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, suggested in May 2013 that the United States could have prevented the deaths with military action. Here’s what he told Sean Hannity on Fox News:

"The administration including (Defense) Secretary (Leon) Panetta were very crystal clear, there were no military assets, but I got to tell you, we had proximity, we had capability, we had four individuals in Libya armed, ready to go, dressed about to get into the car to go in the airport to go help their fellow countrymen who were dying and being killed and under attack in Benghazi and they were told to stand down."
By all accounts, though, this description doesn’t match the timeline of what happened in Benghazi. The four people in Benghazi were already dead when the decision was made to keep the special forces team in Tripoli. (We outline this in more detail in our fact-check.) The mortar attack was over. We rated this statement False.

Also last year, Texas Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst said President Obama should be impeached; one reason he gave was that the White House watched live video of the attacks while it was occurring. "I’m very concerned about Benghazi, in which all of the national news reporting indicated that live video was streaming into the White House," Dewhurst told a reporter.

Actually, there’s no evidence that there was live video. Administration officials have said repeatedly that there wasn’t, and government workers have put a lot of effort into looking for video that may have been captured on the ground in Libya. Other fact-checkers and journalists have debunked this claim as well. PolitiFact Texas rated Dewhurst’s statement Pants on Fire.
Or...the claim that all the other embassies had already removed their staff, and only the US would not...also false.
Was the United States "the last flag flying" in Benghazi when the attacks happened?

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is the House member tapped by House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, to head the newly established House Select Committee on Benghazi. In an interview on Fox News Sunday, Gowdy said he wanted to ask former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton this: "Why were we still in Benghazi? The British ambassador was almost assassinated. Our facility was attacked twice. There were multiple episodes of violence. We were the last flag flying in Benghazi, and I would like to know why."

We looked into whether the United was the "last flag flying in Benghazi" and found clear evidence that several other western nations had a presence in Benghazi immediately before and well after the attack on the U.S. compound. We rated his statement False.

It was trumped up poutrage by rightwing media solely for the purpose of damaging Clinton ahead of the election.

The facts are they politicized, and used the families of people killed in an Embsassy compound attack.

It's what the bottom feeding right does.

What was left out of the story were the real heros, which were the US Marines that guard the US Embassies around the world. In case it went unnoticed, the main embassy building received no damage, and not a scratch on anyone.

That part seemed to have been ommitted. Imagine that.

Ambassador Stevens, who by the way was very close friends with bith Bill and Hillary Clinton, would still be alive if those four wannabe mercenaries had not decided to get into an unnecessary engagement with what they thought would be easy targets, but to their dismay, those young punks setting fire to cars and empty buildings ran and got some grown ass men with mortars and heavy machine guns, and then ol' tanto realized he was in deep shit.

And by the way, did you ever wonder why the fight just magically came to an end?

Because actual Libyan forces showed up, and the punks and their friends with the heavy weapons beat a trail out of there, and it was Libyan officers that rescued Stevens and got him to a hospital, but it was to late.

That's what happened in Benghazi.

And now ol' tanto is selling sun glasses on late night infomercials, and doing rightwing talkshows to entertain the braindead that post on this site everyday.

Little boys with dreams of being real men one day while they shoot at paper targets in the back yard, and spend all of their money getting tattoos.

- That attack was the 3rd (THIRD) and final attack on the compound. Other nations pulled their people out before this attack Hillary and Barry CHOSE not to...the Americans were there...and died...because they left them there to die.

2. HILLARY & BARRY KNEW there was going to be a MIDDLE EAST-WIDE attack on 9/11/12.
- 22 Embassies and compounds were attacked on 9/11/12. 2 were overrun. Americans died in only 1 of the attacks. Only THAT attack was explained as a 'PROREST OVER A VIDEO'.

3. Every other nation had pulled their people out because of the growing violence and pending attack on 9/11/12. Again, Hillary and Barry CHOSE to leave them there, to abandon them.

4. The 2nd attack on the compound left a 4-foot hole in the compound wall...Ambassador Stephens warned the State Department afterward that they would never survive a 3rd larger attack. The State Department / Hillary responded by not only rejecting another request for additional security but also TOOK AWAY some of the compound's security ... and still left them there to die in the attack on 9/11/12 still to come.

'Nothing came of the investigations...Hillary and Barry made no mistakes, did nothing wrong.'

OH, STFU!

No. They didn't know ahead of time - there wasn't any actionable intelligence. It's like the claims that Bush could have prevented 9/11. There were multiple western embassies still there prior to the attack and remaining there after the attack.

It was trumped up poutrage by rightwing media solely for the purpose of damaging Clinton ahead of the election.

'Trumped-up'?

:wtf:

4 Americans who were under her protection were needlessly abandoned to die, you douche bag, and you want to blame the media / a 'vast right wing conspiracy'?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? SERIOUSLY?!

OH, STFU!

No. They didn't know ahead of time - there wasn't any actionable intelligence. It's like the claims that Bush could have prevented 9/11. There were multiple western embassies still there prior to the attack and remaining there after the attack.
BULLSHIT! YOU LIE! I have posted evidence proving you wrong about this numerous times.

Even if you were right, which you are NOT, if Hillary and Barry / the Obama administration's Intel did not know about a Middle East-wide highly coordinated attack on the anniversary of 9/11 (other countries cited the pending attack as part of the reason they were pulling out), then they still F*-ED UP / FAILED MASSIVELY!

Even if they did not know a 3rd attack was not coming, after the 2nd attack Ambassador Stephens warned they could not survive a 3rd...

And instead of pulling them out Hillary denied another request and took away some of their existing security...AGAIN, LEAVING THEM TO DIE!

Hillary texted a foreign Ambassador saying she knew immediately it was a terrorist attack.

No shIt - the Ambassador in Tripoli testified that he called the DOJ 5 minutes after the attack began and told them it was a terrorist attack.

The Tripoli Team sent a report to the WH and to Hillary at the DOJ. The report was modified 13 times - every reference to terrorism and a terrorist attack was stripped from the report before it was released to the public.

'Nothing revealed in the investigations'.
- LIARS!
who cares? the final report said she wasnt responsible. plus nobodys making a stink about the oct 2017 niger attack.

Forum List

Back