Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. Still dont care. I'd rather watch the Alabama vs UGA game and never find out what really happened...than the flip side of that.

Poor JarJar,

Still having problems with his congative dissonance I see.

In a war, who controls the information?

It appears that the rabid righties want Embassador Rice to have given out classified information. I can only imagine the fauxrage that would have caused.

There is a huge difference between not releasing information and deliberately releasing false information.

That false information wasn't put out to confuse the enemy by the way...that false information was put out for the American people's consumption. Trying to hide behind "national security" as the reason for those lies is laughable.

If that's the case (again 'IF'), the Senate should take it up with the CIA and the others tasked with developing the talking points, not denigrate the person who followed order and delivered them.

The ex-head of the CIA stated that the CIA talking points included references to Al Queda. Who was it that edited those references out and why did they do so? If you choose not to blame Susan Rice but rather those that "gave her her orders" then who was that and let's hear THEIR defense of why they did what they did. I'm assuming that person was someone in the Obama White House. So who was it? Why haven't they come forward to take responsibility for hanging Rice out to dry?

Well Hell. Did or did not the administration send Rice out to every talk show to spread that bs about a spontaneous demonstraton re: A video. A video no one ever heard of or saw??

Did not the CIA say that they knew it was AQ from the get go and thats what they put in their report??

You can't honestly think that the change to the CIA's report wasn't just a mistake now can you??

You can't honestly say that the administration wasn't aware of that change now can you??

If so then you are one blind Wolf.

Its called cover your ass anyway you can.

It's called stomping on the bodies of the dead for political gain. DISGUSTING that you should condone such behavior.

What I call DISGUSTING is the fact that you lefty idiots don't seem to care that the Administration lied through its teeth about the whole thing.

You also don't seem to care about those four dead Americans who wouldn't be dead if the consulate had been granted those requests for additional security.

The same lefty idiots who would be screaming like stuck pigs if Bush were POTUS when this happened. You'd be denigrading him and looking to hang him from the nearest tree.

The NY Slimes would have 8 inch banner headlines and run em for months. Don't think I saw that done in this case because its Barry, their golden boy, in the WH.

Nixon also lied through his teeth.

There is a huge difference between not releasing information and deliberately releasing false information.

That false information wasn't put out to confuse the enemy by the way...that false information was put out for the American people's consumption. Trying to hide behind "national security" as the reason for those lies is laughable.

If that's the case (again 'IF'), the Senate should take it up with the CIA and the others tasked with developing the talking points, not denigrate the person who followed order and delivered them.

The ex-head of the CIA stated that the CIA talking points included references to Al Queda. Who was it that edited those references out and why did they do so? If you choose not to blame Susan Rice but rather those that "gave her her orders" then who was that and let's hear THEIR defense of why they did what they did. I'm assuming that person was someone in the Obama White House. So who was it? Why haven't they come forward to take responsibility for hanging Rice out to dry?

When Petraeus testifies under oath I will believe what he says. (probably)

Condolences go out to the families who lost their loved ones in this attack. The same kind of condolences that have gone out to each and every one of our young men and women who have been killed during this Bush/Cheney/Rummy started war against.....? what was it again that we invaded these countries for?
Why is there no outrage from the Right over the 4000+ lives lost in the war? Why are these 4 people so important to the situation? Why?
Because this is the 'let's make the Obama administration the worst one in history', take the focus off the real problems, racist Right wingers/Teabaggers cause de jour. While they are wasting time on this whole debacle REAL problems are continuing to happen in OUR country. Fiscal disaster looming? Nah, this is more important. Same old shit from the last four years. Every time Obama and his admin were attempting to solve real problems, there sprung up some backwards thinking racist republican trying to undo any progress we have made.
The real reason behind the outcry over Beng is the opportunity led by McCain and his two irrelevent female cohorts trying to force Rice out and Kerry into the SOS position, thereby giving Repubs an opportunity to push Brown back into this position and giving the Repubs a slight lead in that branch of our Government.
If you look back, it was these three McCain clowns who pushed for Brown his first time around. What am I missing? What does Brown bring to the table to the point of removing Kerry from that position?
I would prefer Rice to hold this position after Hillary. I think it takes a woman's common sense to work towards peace with other countries.

Real good. Like the Negligence in providing for the safety of the victims and the cover up is of no consequence. Jackass. Incompetence supporting incompetence. Spin, Spin, Spin.

Presumably the 'probably' rider means that you'll only believe him if his statements confirm your existing bias.

Presumably the 'probably' rider means that you'll only believe him if his statements confirm your existing bias.

If you mean my bias for the truth, yeah, your 'probably' right. Look at how this guy fell from grace. He lied either in the first hearing or the second or both. This is a guy with an ounce of honor. Patraeus, McInsane and the rest of the gang of three should poss for a group picture. But hey, no, let's go after Rice. :disbelief: On the taxpayer dime no less.

If you mean my bias for the truth, yeah, your 'probably' right. Look at how this guy fell from grace. He lied either in the first hearing or the second or both. This is a guy with an ounce of honor. Patraeus, McInsane and the rest of the gang of three should poss for a group picture. But hey, no, let's go after Rice. :disbelief: On the taxpayer dime no less.

That's what I figured.

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

They haven't started caring in the last 3 years either....they care less about e-mails.

tee hee

Benghazi happened less then 8 weeks from the general election.
Obama was touting the demise of terrorism...i.e. "
Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 7.05.06 AM.png

So given the ineptness of the Obama administration in all phases of the executive branch, why else would they then as Hillary said:
She went so far as to mention it in her remarks a few days afterward at the ceremony at Andrews AFB when the victims’ bodies arrived; skip to 16:30 here and watch. With Stevens’s remains right in front of her, she interrupted her praise for his service to note that “rage and violence” had been directed at American embassies “over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.
Mother of Benghazi victim: Hillary and Susan Rice told me "nose to nose" that the Mohammed video was to blame

Purely political reason that Obama's administration was with Susan Elizabeth Rice is the United States National Security Advisor going on 5 network news shows and
saying: "...where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy– –sparked by this hateful video."
Flashback: What Susan Rice Said About Benghazi

Plain and simply a political cover rather then the truth.

Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He's 'Really Good At Killing People'

Read more: Obama Said He's 'Really Good At Killing People' - Business Insider

The refusal to talk about terror comes from a strategy in which the president’s re-election rests in part on promoting the idea that Obama won the war on al-Qaeda the day Osama bin Laden died. It isn’t Romney who has been playing politics on Libya but the president and his handlers.
Obama Played Politics On Libya, Not Mitt | Commentary Magazine

So you don't care that four Americans, including our ambassador, were killed when they could and should have been protected and could and should have lived?

The consulate submitted at least three requests for improved security before the 9/11/2012 attack. Nothing was done about those requests. That's on the Secretary of State.

There were American jets just 90 minutes away on Crete. Why weren't they scrambled to help Americans under attack in Libya? When Sycophant in Chief Dempsey appeared before the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, Senator McCain asked him this question several times, and each time he ducked it, and Senator McCain noted that Dempsey was not answering the question.

Do you care to know why Obama-Clinton-Dempsey said there weren't American aircraft close enough to help and why they said the nearest aircraft were hours away in Spain or northern Italy, when in fact there were American fighter aircraft just 90 minutes away on Crete?

I dare say there are plenty of Americans who care about what happened in Benghazi and about the bald-faced lie that Obama-Clinton-Rice told about why the attack occurred.

If the news media had covered this issue honestly just after it occurred and had presented the available evidence of Obama-Clinton-Dempsey's raw incompetence in dealing with it and Team Obama's lies about why it happened, I dare say that Clinton would have been fired and Obama would have lost the 2012 election.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

They haven't started caring in the last 3 years either....they care less about e-mails.

tee hee
You stayed up until 2:30 Am to post THAT?..
Listen tentacles, Benghazi will be a campaign issue if Hildabeest wins the nomination. It will stick to her like a tube of crazy glue.
BTW, you probably know the whereabouts of Bruce Jenner and Kim fucking fat ass Kardashian more than the last names of your US House Rep and your local State Rep...That's how you libs roll. Live your lives vicariously through the daily doings of people in the front page of the National Enquirer.

tee hee
BTW, genius....Who is THEY?

tee hee
Listen tentacles, Benghazi will be a campaign issue if Hildabeest wins the nomination. It will stick to her like a tube of crazy glue.
BTW, you probably know the whereabouts of Bruce Jenner and Kim fucking fat ass Kardashian more than the last names of your US House Rep and your local State Rep...That's how you libs roll. Live your lives vicariously through the daily doings of people in the front page of the National Enquirer.
No dummy, it won't. When you dumb dumbs were trying to bludgeon Obama with it you bastards didn't even MENTION Hillary. The instant you rightwing losers realized that it didn't work and Obama won the election you IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary, trumping up her name as the cause for all the Phantom wrongs you listed. You dummies are radicals. Dumb far rightwing radicals. Benghazi is a lost issue, and you morons are continuing to beat that dead horse like the partisan idiots you are.

Keep it up. It's fun to watch you lose.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

At the very least Obama & Clinton are blatantly guilty of negligent homicide X four. Actual Americans care. Who are you other people?

tee hee
What the e-mail "scandal" tells me is that the Benghazi witch hunt has fallen flat on its face. They'll think up some new scheme after the e-mail thing fails too.

tee hee

No dummy, it won't. When you dumb dumbs were trying to bludgeon Obama with it you bastards didn't even MENTION Hillary. The instant you rightwing losers realized that it didn't work and Obama won the election you IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary, trumping up her name as the cause for all the Phantom wrongs you listed. You dummies are radicals. Dumb far rightwing radicals. Benghazi is a lost issue, and you morons are continuing to beat that dead horse like the partisan idiots you are.

Keep it up. It's fun to watch you lose.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Your quote: - Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. - Matthew 15:11
Think about your quote as it applies to Obama and WHAT HE TOLD ALL of us that read his book "Dreams of My Father" published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

"TACTIC" "Tricks".. to me that meant he was a LIAR and what "cometh out of the mouth, this defileth Obama. - Matthew 15:11
This "trick" or "tactic" of blaming the video for Obama's incompetence that caused the death of 4 Americans "defileth" Obama!

Remember this came from your quote!!

Forum List

Back