Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have but to ask.

So...in other words.....I asked you a question where the only answer you have will make you look lioke the ass you are looking like by deflecting from the question post after post.

Last chance to answer. I will gladly wait.

You (the left) told us we will get answers regarding Fast and Furious once the investigation is complete. You told us to back off and stop with the witch hunt.

Well, 2 years later, we still have no answers.

So what makes you think we will get answers regarding Benghazi ?

Oh ye of little faith, where art thou questions? Why are they not forth coming? Are you shy? :wink_2:

I do not try to debate children. You are quite obviously a child.
Cya.

So anything coming out of the WH is the truth huh??

Plenty of facts out there right now. Rice did as she was told and lied her ass off about some video no one heard about or saw.

The CIA said it was AQ and some anonymous someone in the administration changed the facts. The administration blamed it on a video. Facts one and all.

If you can't see blatant hypocrisy here, you are blind as hell.

Nowhere did I say everything coming out of the WH is the truth nor did I say it was a lie like you and so many others are claiming.

I said the investigation is ongoing.

How do you know there was a cover up and someone in the administration changed the talking points and decided to blame it on a video? Is there proof there was someone in the administration behind this and Obama knew about it and was o.k. with it?

Well Hell. Did or did not the administration send Rice out to every talk show to spread that bs about a spontaneous demonstraton re: A video. A video no one ever heard of or saw??

Did not the CIA say that they knew it was AQ from the get go and thats what they put in their report??

You can't honestly think that the change to the CIA's report wasn't just a mistake now can you??

You can't honestly say that the administration wasn't aware of that change now can you??

If so then you are one blind Wolf.

Its called cover your ass anyway you can.

All you have to do is open the hundred or more threads on this to find them but I'll list a couple for you.

1) Obama watched while it went down.

2) The administration covered up the fact AQ was involved so that they didn't look weak on terror before an election.

There are more, but that's a start and I've seen no verifiable proof of either of the above.

If you really DON'T think that the Obama Administration covered up the fact that Al Queda was involved in the Benghazi attacks so they didn't look weak on terror right before an election...then I find you to be one VERY naive poster.

What I find naive is that you think this is true with no proof of it. I'm thinking because it is Obama you are willing to believe it.

I'm thinking that it's true because nothing else makes sense. Why would you claim that the attack was caused by a spontaneous demonstration over a YouTube video when you KNOW that wasn't the case? Let's use our brains here...shall we?

Plenty of facts out there right now. Rice did as she was told and lied her ass off about some video no one heard about or saw.

The CIA said it was AQ and some anonymous someone in the administration changed the facts. The administration blamed it on a video. Facts one and all.

Nowhere did I say everything coming out of the WH is the truth nor did I say it was a lie like you and so many others are claiming.

How do you know there was a cover up and someone in the administration changed the talking points and decided to blame it on a video? Is there proof there was someone in the administration behind this and Obama knew about it and was o.k. with it?

Well Hell. Did or did not the administration send Rice out to every talk show to spread that bs about a spontaneous demonstraton re: A video. A video no one ever heard of or saw??

Did not the CIA say that they knew it was AQ from the get go and thats what they put in their report??

You can't honestly think that the change to the CIA's report wasn't just a mistake now can you??

You can't honestly say that the administration wasn't aware of that change now can you??

It's called stomping on the bodies of the dead for political gain. DISGUSTING that you should condone such behavior.

So...in other words.....I asked you a question where the only answer you have will make you look lioke the ass you are looking like by deflecting from the question post after post.

You (the left) told us we will get answers regarding Fast and Furious once the investigation is complete. You told us to back off and stop with the witch hunt.

Oh ye of little faith, where art thou questions? Why are they not forth coming? Are you shy? :wink_2:

I do not try to debate children. You are quite obviously a child.
Cya.

I offered you the world and you rejected me?
babies-crying-550x400.jpg

If you really DON'T think that the Obama Administration covered up the fact that Al Queda was involved in the Benghazi attacks so they didn't look weak on terror right before an election...then I find you to be one VERY naive poster.

What I find naive is that you think this is true with no proof of it. I'm thinking because it is Obama you are willing to believe it.

I'm thinking that it's true because nothing else makes sense. Why would you claim that the attack was caused by a spontaneous demonstration over a YouTube video when you KNOW that wasn't the case? Let's use our brains here...shall we?

Apparently, it was done becuase we didnt want Al_queda to know we knew they did it.

Yeah.....we didnt want al-queda to know that we were aware that they wanted to kill us.

We didnt want al-queda to know we were coming after them.

Yeah....sure...that makes sense.

It's called stomping on the bodies of the dead for political gain. DISGUSTING that you should condone such behavior.

Sure...you could say that...

or...you can say.,....

Its called wanting to know how this happened, why this happened, why the POTUS was misinformed by the intelligence agency, why documents were changed, why no one knew who changed them; why answers contradict each other...

Those thart dont care? They support your description.

Those that do care? They want answers.

OK, What was the crime here? Instead of not finding out it was terrorists on day one, we get the information on day five? Instead they use the word extremeist and that's the problem? They blame it on a video because that is the best information they had at the time? You don't think intelligence changes ever in any situation?

The who lied angle is being used by the GOP because it is more politically damaging. But they are ignoring the critical thing here which is how to correct the procedures currently in place to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. BUT that isn't as politically damaging right?

It is a matter of degree to me and the GOP is frothing at the mouth over this when many of those same people were silent with the Iraq War lie.

Hypocrites!!

Condolences go out to the families who lost their loved ones in this attack. The same kind of condolences that have gone out to each and every one of our young men and women who have been killed during this Bush/Cheney/Rummy started war against.....? what was it again that we invaded these countries for?
Why is there no outrage from the Right over the 4000+ lives lost in the war? Why are these 4 people so important to the situation? Why?
Because this is the 'let's make the Obama administration the worst one in history', take the focus off the real problems, racist Right wingers/Teabaggers cause de jour. While they are wasting time on this whole debacle REAL problems are continuing to happen in OUR country. Fiscal disaster looming? Nah, this is more important. Same old shit from the last four years. Every time Obama and his admin were attempting to solve real problems, there sprung up some backwards thinking racist republican trying to undo any progress we have made.
The real reason behind the outcry over Beng is the opportunity led by McCain and his two irrelevent female cohorts trying to force Rice out and Kerry into the SOS position, thereby giving Repubs an opportunity to push Brown back into this position and giving the Repubs a slight lead in that branch of our Government.
If you look back, it was these three McCain clowns who pushed for Brown his first time around. What am I missing? What does Brown bring to the table to the point of removing Kerry from that position?
I would prefer Rice to hold this position after Hillary. I think it takes a woman's common sense to work towards peace with other countries.

Are you kidding? "Every time Obama tried to solve real problems, there sprung up some backwards thinking racist republican trying to undo any progress we have made." Did you really just make that statement?

First of all the main problems that the country faced when Barack Obama took office was the economy and unemployment. So what did Barry do? He concentrated on getting ObamaCare passed while millions of Americans burned through their life's savings looking for jobs that didn't exist. Instead of working WITH Republicans to fix the economy, Barack Obama shoved his version of health care reform down their throats while adding insult to injury by shoving his joke of a stimulus plan down their throats as well. Then when the American electorate showed EXACTLY how unhappy they were over what the Democrats had done with their majorities by sending Republicans to Washington in the mid-terms...progressives like yourself started whining about Republican "obstructionism".

Susan Rice is either a liar or an incompetent...take your pick. In either case she doesn't deserve a promotion to Secretary of State.

What I call DISGUSTING is the fact that you lefty idiots don't seem to care that the Administration lied through its teeth about the whole thing.

You also don't seem to care about those four dead Americans who wouldn't be dead if the consulate had been granted those requests for additional security.

The same lefty idiots who would be screaming like stuck pigs if Bush were POTUS when this happened. You'd be denigrading him and looking to hang him from the nearest tree.

The NY Slimes would have 8 inch banner headlines and run em for months. Don't think I saw that done in this case because its Barry, their golden boy, in the WH.

Condolences go out to the families who lost their loved ones in this attack. The same kind of condolences that have gone out to each and every one of our young men and women who have been killed during this Bush/Cheney/Rummy started war against.....? what was it again that we invaded these countries for?
Why is there no outrage from the Right over the 4000+ lives lost in the war? Why are these 4 people so important to the situation? Why?
Because this is the 'let's make the Obama administration the worst one in history', take the focus off the real problems, racist Right wingers/Teabaggers cause de jour. While they are wasting time on this whole debacle REAL problems are continuing to happen in OUR country. Fiscal disaster looming? Nah, this is more important. Same old shit from the last four years. Every time Obama and his admin were attempting to solve real problems, there sprung up some backwards thinking racist republican trying to undo any progress we have made.
The real reason behind the outcry over Beng is the opportunity led by McCain and his two irrelevent female cohorts trying to force Rice out and Kerry into the SOS position, thereby giving Repubs an opportunity to push Brown back into this position and giving the Repubs a slight lead in that branch of our Government.
If you look back, it was these three McCain clowns who pushed for Brown his first time around. What am I missing? What does Brown bring to the table to the point of removing Kerry from that position?
I would prefer Rice to hold this position after Hillary. I think it takes a woman's common sense to work towards peace with other countries.

Are you kidding? "Every time Obama tried to solve real problems, there sprung up some backwards thinking racist republican trying to undo any progress we have made." Did you really just make that statement?

First of all the main problems that the country faced when Barack Obama took office was the economy and unemployment. So what did Barry do? He concentrated on getting ObamaCare passed while millions of Americans burned through their life's savings looking for jobs that didn't exist. Instead of working WITH Republicans to fix the economy, Barack Obama shoved his version of health care reform down their throats while adding insult to injury by shoving his joke of a stimulus plan down their throats as well. Then when the American electorate showed EXACTLY how unhappy they were over what the Democrats had done with their majorities by sending Republicans to Washington in the mid-terms...progressives like yourself started whining about Republican "obstructionism".

Susan Rice is either a liar or an incompetent...take your pick. In either case she doesn't deserve a promotion to Secretary of State.

Strange how he got elected again then in 2012 huh?

Susan Rice is very qualified for the SOS position. She's done a very good job as UN Ambassador. There is no reason she won't be able to perform her duties as Secretary of State.

You have but to ask.

why be an ass? Just answer the question.

or...you can say.,....

Its called wanting to know how this happened, why this happened, why the POTUS was misinformed by the intelligence agency, why documents were changed, why no one knew who changed them; why answers contradict each other...

Poor JarJar,

Still having problems with his congative dissonance I see.

In a war, who controls the information?

It appears that the rabid righties want Embassador Rice to have given out classified information. I can only imagine the fauxrage that would have caused.

Susan Rice is very qualified for the SOS position. She's done a very good job as UN Ambassador. There is no reason she won't be able to perform her duties as Secretary of State.

What has she done as UN Ambassador that makes her so qualified?

Susan Rice either knowingly lied to the American people or she demonstrated that she wasn't bright enough to KNOW that she was being fed lies to parrot for the Obama Administration. Either way she's demonstrated that she isn't up to the job as Secretary of State.

Even if this were true about the video, is it not better to perform a thorough investigation into how this was handled and what the mistakes were and to correct them so it doesn't happen again?

Why is the Right jumping to any conclusions right now when they don't know what happened either?

No one really knows the whole story yet-so why not wait and find out before immediately assuming Obama purposelly covered up the knowledge that terrorists were involved to help his re-election chances or that Rice isn't qualified to be Secretary of State or that Obama watched this happen?

How does anybody know this all yet? They don't but they know they can score political points with it so they use the deaths of these 4 Americans to play political games.

Again, while saying nothing about the Iraq War where thousands died on a lie.

I find it disturbing.

or...you can say.,....

Poor JarJar,

It appears that the rabid righties want Embassador Rice to have given out classified information. I can only imagine the fauxrage that would have caused.

So it's OK to lie to us?

Which is exactly what she did. She knew what she came to the networks with was doctored.

or...you can say.,....

Poor JarJar,

There is a huge difference between not releasing information and deliberately releasing false information.

That false information wasn't put out to confuse the enemy by the way...that false information was put out for the American people's consumption. Trying to hide behind "national security" as the reason for those lies is laughable.

Forum List

Back