Benghazi: “It’s gone, baby. It’s in your head. That’s the only place”

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
“It’s gone, baby. It’s in your head. That’s the only place”

During a heated discussion on Fox News Sunday, former Bush administration official Karl Rove regurgitated GOP claims that “someone constructed a lie” that the incident resulted from “a spontaneous reaction to a video no one saw” and suggested Obama refused to scramble necessary military assets to save the U.S. personnel. Conservative commentator Brit Hume agreed, adding, “the list of questions that remain unanswered to this day are what make this a legitimate topic of conversation. I’m sorry to say this is not over.”

Williams disputed these charges point by point and explained that months of Republican-led Congressional hearings had been unable to uncover any evidence of a cover up. “It’s gone, baby. It’s in your head. That’s the only place,” he added.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE1LXbpPLqw]Juan Williams on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

He's talking about Benghazi.And he's right that it's all in their heads. But it's also in every wingnuts head, the same way the "Whitewater" was in their heads. You don't have to understand the details or believe them on the off chance you do. It's just a scandal brand name.

They're prepping for Clinton-time.

Fox News’ Juan Williams tersely dismissed the GOP’s year-long effort to implicate the Obama administration in a so-called “cover-up” of the attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on Sep. 11, 2012, telling off a panelist who suggested that the debate over the incident was still ongoing.

Heretic.

Fox News’ Juan Williams tersely dismissed the GOP’s year-long effort to implicate the Obama administration in a so-called “cover-up” of the attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on Sep. 11, 2012, telling off a panelist who suggested that the debate over the incident was still ongoing.

Heretic.
They'll be back to hating him again. :lol:

yeah we know all (cult members for Obama and the Democrats) will dismiss anything that was mishandled by them... I mean really who cares an American citizen was killed over it, all the while BEGGING for help..

knee salve or knee pads for you people? or just more laughing smiley faces over their dead bodies?

how some of you can stand yourselves...beats me

and that you would post this sickening crap from PmsNbc...You go tell the Stevens family it OVER, it's ALL IN YOUR HEAD

losers every last one you

Last edited:
you are a real piece of work...you post this shit from those scum at PmsMbc

I'm ashamed, but I peeked at one of Stephanie's brain farts.

Where is she getting the idea that any of this is from MSNBC?

yeah we know all (cult members for Obama and the Democrats) will dismiss anything that was mishandled by them... I mean really who cares an American citizen was killed over it, all the while BEGGING for help..

knee salve or knee pads for you people? or just more laughing smiley faces over their dead bodies?

how some of you can stand yourselves...beats me

and that you would post this sickening crap from PmsNbc...You go tell the Stevens family it OVER, it's ALL IN YOUR HEAD

losers every last one you

The question of the century. And you will never get an answer either.

Just keep in mind that we are talking about a group of people that praised the selection of John Kerry to sec of state. A man who lied about our soldiers for publicity.

Juan Williams on Benghazi - YouTube

He's talking about Benghazi.And he's right that it's all in their heads. But it's also in every wingnuts head, the same way the "Whitewater" was in their heads. You don't have to understand the details or believe them on the off chance you do. It's just a scandal brand name.

27 seconds of a discussion where Karl Rove handed him his ass? I realize you dopes think getting the last word means you automatically win.. But that is only true in your dreams. I watched that discussion live. Leave it to a lib to cherry pick.

Heretic.
They'll be back to hating him again. :lol:

Yes, telling the truth, particularly when it conflicts with rightist partisan contrivances such as Benghazi, warrants excommunication from the conservative cult.

And not only is it true that Benghazi is gone, but it was never ‘here’ to begin with.

They left off the part of the discussion where it was stated that Susan Rice will be questioned about Benghazi again by the senate due to her "promotion".

Had this had happened under a Pubbie administration, the media would have had their nooses out, and the hangings would have happened months ago.

I'm ashamed, but I peeked at one of Stephanie's brain farts.

Where is she getting the idea that any of this is from MSNBC?

you and people like are a shame, to our country

you're more worried people hating on some President than care about they screwed up and cost people their lives

Last edited:
Juan Williams on Benghazi - YouTube

27 seconds of a discussion where Karl Rove handed him his ass? I realize you dopes think getting the last word means you automatically win.. But that is only true in your dreams. I watched that discussion live. Leave it to a lib to cherry pick.

I also watched it,Williams looked like a little kid ,holding his ears and going blabalabal so he can't hear what was being said.

Susan Rice and Obama himself lied like rugs about a video that nobody watched,and hacks like the OP degrade themselves every time every time they deny this fact.

Had this had happened under a Pubbie administration, the media would have had their nooses out, and the hangings would have happened months ago.

Had this had happened under a Pubbie administration, you, Stephanie, and Blue Gin would all be saying "Overseas assignments are dangerous - deal with it".

Had this had happened under a Pubbie administration, you, Stephanie, and Blue Gin would all be saying "Overseas assignments are dangerous - deal with it".

on one cares your whiny lame excuse for you being a loser

go back to stinkprogress they are missing a baby

Forum List

Back