Bengals 4.5 pt underdogs in the Super Bowl, good bet or not?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Assuming there are no major injuries, I'm taking that bet. I know all about the Rams pass rush and home field advantage, but there's something about Joe Burrough. He kind of reminds me of Joe Montana. I'm not saying he's headed to the HOF but he has that same coolness under fire that Montana had. I don't see Stafford having that. What do you all think?

I for the Rams and Stafford spent 10 years in Detroit Lions and was his first year in the Rams, I want to him to win the Super Bowl, wish the Lions were going with him.

Assuming there are no major injuries, I'm taking that bet. I know all about the Rams pass rush and home field advantage, but there's something about Joe Burrough. He kind of reminds me of Joe Montana. I'm not saying he's headed to the HOF but he has that same coolness under fire that Montana had. I don't see Stafford having that. What do you all think?
Not, the team nickname is the Bungles.

Really don't care who wins and neither team do I feel strongly enough to lay money down on them. I like Stafford and this maybe his last chance to win a ring, however, Burrows is pretty special as well and he may never make it to another Super Bowl.

• Banned
Stafford I think would be the sentimental favorite. But this matchup reminds me of the '82 Super bowl between a young Joe Montana and veteran Ken Anderson.

Anything is possible----COVID taking players out creates a lot of serious variables.

4.5 points could get me to bet on the bengals. I don’t think it will be a blowout

Take the Rams and go to bed. Easy pickins...

Forum List

Back