Ben Swann Gives a reality check on Syria

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Absolutely loved watching the news with him when I lived in Georgia and before that he was the only TRUE Journalist that covered Ron Paul when he ran for president in 2012.

Last edited:
Sorry, Odium, your video was unavailable. Here are a few videos from independent journalists, who actually have been to Aleppo and have seen what's going on there with their own eyes.

They want you to think there is one side to the story, one truth that Assad is randomly going from city to city and killing his own people for some crazy reasons with the help of Russia. They want you to think that the civilians, pouring out of Aleppo, are running from the genocide, committed by Syrian army. And those, who celebrate on the streets, are dancing on children’s graves. Al Qaeda and rebels are bravely and heroically defending civilians in East Aleppo. The question is: do you buy it? Cause millions of people do.

Independent journalists Vanessa Beeley :Aleppo, What you're not being told

EVA BARTLETT destroys mainstream media lies. What's really going on in Syria.
International Organizations on the ground, can you tell me which International Organizations have been working in East Aleppo? Then I’ll tell you: none. Western Media relies on Syrian Human Rights Observatory, which is in Great Britain and consists of only one person.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a Tool of Western Propaganda | New Eastern Outlook

And here is just an example how fake news are made.

CAIRO — Egypt's police detained a man for making staged "wounded children" photos, which he was planning to use to misrepresent on social media as photos of destruction and injured people in Syria's Aleppo, the Egyptian Interior Ministry said .

upload_2016-12-20_21-25-7.png

Egyptian Police Bust Staged Photo Shoot of 'Wounded Aleppo Children' (VIDEO)

The Mirror:
Police in Egypt arrest five people for using children to make fake 'Aleppo' film

Obama totally fucked up Syria. First he advocated to take out that country's leader, sticking his nose where it didn't belong just like in Egypt and Libya. Then he drew a red line and dared him to cross it, and when he did the punk Obama shit himself. Then Obama let Russia just take over, embarrassing America on the world stage. I told you people Obama is a con man, the guy has no experience, never had a real job, his resume was damn near blank, it read loser all over it. And you people elected the moron president. Well this is the kind of mess you end up with.

Sorry, Odium, your video was unavailable. Here are a few videos from independent journalists, who actually have been to Aleppo and have seen what's going on there with their own eyes.

They want you to think there is one side to the story, one truth that Assad is randomly going from city to city and killing his own people for some crazy reasons with the help of Russia. They want you to think that the civilians, pouring out of Aleppo, are running from the genocide, committed by Syrian army. And those, who celebrate on the streets, are dancing on children’s graves. Al Qaeda and rebels are bravely and heroically defending civilians in East Aleppo. The question is: do you buy it? Cause millions of people do.

Independent journalists Vanessa Beeley :Aleppo, What you're not being told

EVA BARTLETT destroys mainstream media lies. What's really going on in Syria.
International Organizations on the ground, can you tell me which International Organizations have been working in East Aleppo? Then I’ll tell you: none. Western Media relies on Syrian Human Rights Observatory, which is in Great Britain and consists of only one person.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is a Tool of Western Propaganda | New Eastern Outlook

I just love love love the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights guy. One man band in Coventry England who is opposed to Assad.

:lmao:

And gets phone calls in his spare time and the lying media use him as their "Official" resource for what's happening in Syria. Oh and I'm sure that even though he hates Assad's guts he's giving unbiased facts and figures to the media.

It's beyond bizarre. I think his full time job is as a tailor. Unreal.

Forum List

Back