Ben Roethlisberger regret overs Steelers' anthem protest & said he was "unable to sleep" last night

Protest is fine. But what they and MSM have drummed up as a Protest reason is FALSE.

Oh yeah, I heard Big Ben has 4 resteraunts in the area......they may go empty now?

Glad he made the comments, the organization truly embarrassed its reputation yesterday...

The call for "true equality" is not possible nor attainable and never will be...

This has been so blown out of proportion it's pathetic, the whole issue is driven by hate, sad it has to come to this...

I do not know or accept anyone who condones police brutality with anybody, that is the only message we need to address...

This group of athletes has made a serious mistake, I doubt they have really given enough thought to this, just letting the hate mongers leed them around by emotions...

Now Villanueva is saying he's sorry for embarrassing his teammates by standing alone. It sounds as if it was poorly planned out on both sides.

Alejandro Villanueva says he's 'embarrassed' by solo national anthem photo

he's embarrassed because he's an America hero? what an idiot! not a hero anymore!

According to both him and Roethlisberger a plan was made for the team captains to stand with him, but they hadn't made it through the tunnel before the national anthem started. He had no idea his teammates weren't behind him at the time.

I understand it can be tough for an organization, and some solitary is needed in these situations. I can see the position of the head coach of the Steelers and his desire to weigh in and then the all decide to stay in the lock room.

For me personally, I would hope I would be forceful enough to tell my teammates, "nothing personal, to each their own, but I'm not comfortable insulting the many who have and who do risk their lives for my freedom and safety. Which, by the way, includes the many black soldiers, police officers and the like who have made the sacrifice."

Ultimately, this is the doing of the NFL leadership. I am guessing there is a time in which no footballs teams are out on the field for the anthem. I'm sure that will go over well with the already jaded public.

Now Villanueva is saying he's sorry for embarrassing his teammates by standing alone. It sounds as if it was poorly planned out on both sides.

Alejandro Villanueva says he's 'embarrassed' by solo national anthem photo

You don't cross the brothers.....he will be gone first chance they get

He will land safely in Dallas and be in the Pro Bowl. Karma has a way of dealing with those who defy America. Just ask Canada and Mexico about this now that NAFTA is being renegotiated.

I love the nonstop whining conservatives have been doing over this. The hypocrisy is epic "hell, aw'll fite to th' death to d'fend yur' rawght t' free speech. No hey! Wait a minute! Aw' d'int mean you should actually use it! Damn communists think you get t' use y'ur rawghts. Why that's un-Amuhrcan. Keep y'ur filthy mouths shut."

And then they'll have a list of 50 reasons why this makes perfect sense.

I understand it can be tough for an organization, and some solitary is needed in these situations. I can see the position of the head coach of the Steelers and his desire to weigh in and then the all decide to stay in the lock room.

For me personally, I would hope I would be forceful enough to tell my teammates, "nothing personal, to each their own, but I'm not comfortable insulting the many who have and who do risk their lives for my freedom and safety. Which, by the way, includes the many black soldiers, police officers and the like who have made the sacrifice."

Ultimately, this is the doing of the NFL leadership. I am guessing there is a time in which no footballs teams are out on the field for the anthem. I'm sure that will go over well with the already jaded public.
It will mean the NFL players and owners have total contempt for our country and their soon to be former fans.

I love the nonstop whining conservatives have been doing over this. The hypocrisy is epic "hell, aw'll fite to th' death to d'fend yur' rawght t' free speech. No hey! Wait a minute! Aw' d'int mean you should actually use it! Damn communists think you get t' use y'ur rawghts. Why that's un-Amuhrcan. Keep y'ur filthy mouths shut."

Lol, I remember you pussies doing the same to let men in girls locker rooms. What we stand for isn't being a pervert, just a real american, not a traitor. Got it?

I don't think so tom parks. Any team that hates on any man who has done two tours of duty will only reenforce what most Americans think of the protestors anyway.

Villanueva made it very clear that he saw it as no sign of disrespect towards him or the flag. It seems everybody but the team wants to chime in with how both Villanueva and the rest of the team should feel.

I don't think so tom parks. Any team that hates on any man who has done two tours of duty will only reenforce what most Americans think of the protestors anyway.

Villanueva made it very clear that he saw it as no sign of disrespect towards him or the flag. It seems everybody but the team wants to chime in with how both Villanueva and the rest of the team should feel.

Good Lord. He has to say that. What does his relationship with the team look like if he calls his teammates out? smh

Lol, I remember you pussies doing the same to let men in girls locker rooms. What we stand for isn't being a pervert, just a real american, not a traitor. Got it?

LOL Real America. No such thing sport, you just believe weird shit like that because you need to feel good. Your feelings rule you, when reason comes around you you throw a shoe at it until it yelps and runs away.

But you feel good about it.

LOL Real America. No such thing sport, you just believe weird shit like that because you need to feel good. Your feelings rule you, when reason comes around you you throw a shoe at it until it yelps and runs away.

But you feel good about it.
Yep, liberalism is dying. So yes, America will be great again. Keep it up with the NFL!

I love that blacks are learning their proper place and KNEELING before the American flag while FREE MEN rise up and stand as FREE MEN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back