Ben Carson’s Winning GOP Debate Strategy: Flat Out Lying About Mannatech

Why would a supposedly "gifted" brain surgeon get involved in and hawk snake oil cancer cures? Why hasn't his medical; licences been suspended?

So Doctor Ben Carson once was a front for some magic cancer elixir? What was that, if not the best training you can have to be a Republican candidate for president in the biggest medicine show of them all? Step right up, my friends. Step right up and be amazed. The sun is down and the lights are up. The stars are out and the music is beginning to play. Step right up, rubes. Step right up.

Ben Carson's Experience Selling Snake Oil Was the Perfect Practice for Campaigning as a Republican

He's really got you Liberals scared to death now that he's leading your chronic liar in some of the polls. It's not like you haven't had a Black President before. You've just never had an intelligent Black President before. You'll get used to it.
Laughing and mocking is fear?

Why would a supposedly "gifted" brain surgeon get involved in and hawk snake oil cancer cures? Why hasn't his medical; licences been suspended?

So Doctor Ben Carson once was a front for some magic cancer elixir? What was that, if not the best training you can have to be a Republican candidate for president in the biggest medicine show of them all? Step right up, my friends. Step right up and be amazed. The sun is down and the lights are up. The stars are out and the music is beginning to play. Step right up, rubes. Step right up.

Ben Carson's Experience Selling Snake Oil Was the Perfect Practice for Campaigning as a Republican

He's really got you Liberals scared to death now that he's leading your chronic liar in some of the polls. It's not like you haven't had a Black President before. You've just never had an intelligent Black President before. You'll get used to it.
Laughing and mocking is fear?

Of course. You are scared to death because a Black man is leading Hillary in some of the polls. A Black man who was trailing her by double digits in the polls just a week or so ago. Hillary is going down hard.

So when Carson doesn't get the nomination will it be fair to say that most Republicans are racist?

So when Carson doesn't get the nomination will it be fair to say that most Republicans are racist?

No. Republicans aren't the only ones who will cast their votes. You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Moderation Note:

Thread merge -- 4th thread this week in Politics..
Merge is on Page2...

Interesting.

No. Republicans aren't the only ones who will cast their votes. You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Liberals are being accused of being racist for not supporting Carson. By idiots like you. So apply the same standard to your GOP pals.

Moderation Note:

Merge is on Page2...

Interesting.

Liberals are being accused of being racist for not supporting Carson. By idiots like you. So apply the same standard to your GOP pals.

That's not the point is it? The point is that even Independents will be allowed to vote for Carson. He's already stripping away the Women's vote from Hillary. But you go right ahead with your racist rants.

look at this collection of left-wing loser echo chamber leftardz crying that their silly demonization isnt working!!!

lmao left-wing circle-jerk FAIL!!

Carson is intelligent? He thinks the pyramids were used to store grain. :lmao:

It's possible and logical. I don't really know. I know they had a seven years famine in the time of Joseph and he stored a whole lot of grain somewhere.
It's not possible, likely or logical. It's ridiculous, simple minded and dumb. Not presidential material, sorry.

Light years ahead of Hillary.
So you admit that Carson isn't presidential material. Got it.

people who voted for "change!" and got record welfare and food stamps, and race relations set back decades, are in no way qualified to speak on the qualifications, or lack of them, in others

libs are losers who lie to themselves

It's possible and logical. I don't really know. I know they had a seven years famine in the time of Joseph and he stored a whole lot of grain somewhere.
It's not possible, likely or logical. It's ridiculous, simple minded and dumb. Not presidential material, sorry.

Well, if you admit that Carson is light years ahead of Hillary in intelligence and therefore not qualified, then I admit the stupid Hillary is not qualified either and I will cast my vote for Trump.

Oh, so he's a moron AND a fucking liar!

Ben Carson’s Winning GOP Debate Strategy: Flat Out Lying About Mannatech

The question was about Carson’s 10-year involvement with a sketchy multilevel marketing firm called Mannatech. As Quintanilla noted, Mannatech has faced scrutiny over its claims that its vitamins could cure everything from autism to cancer, and it paid $7 million to settle deceptive advertising charges brought by the Texas attorney general. Slate’s Helaine Olen has also explained how companies like Mannatech prey on thepoor, desperate, and gullible by promising riches if they enroll as direct-sales associates hawking the company’s products. Quintanilla asked Carson a simple question: Why would he continue to be involved with such a company?

Carson’s answer started out equally simple. And then it got complicated. And then he tried to make it simple again. And he was fibbing pretty much the entire time.

“That’s easy to answer,” said the candidate, who has recently emerged as the leading Republican candidate for president. “I didn’t have any involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society: total propaganda.”

Got that? Zero involvement. Total propaganda.

Oh sure, Carson hedged, “I did a couple speeches for them. … They were paid speeches.” But! “It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of a relationship with them.”

In fact, the Wall Street Journal has cataloged Carson’s relationship with Mannatech in detail, and you can watch a video of him endorsing the company's products right here:

Well, at least he didn't kill four people in Benghazi...and 18 in Mogadishu.

Moderation Note:

Merge is on Page2...

Interesting.

That's not the point is it? The point is that even Independents will be allowed to vote for Carson. He's already stripping away the Women's vote from Hillary. But you go right ahead with your racist rants.

Okay. Accepting your rules for the moment,

if Ben Carson loses primaries in states where only registered Republicans are allowed to vote, that will prove that most Republicans in that state are racist.

Well, if you admit that Carson is light years ahead of Hillary in intelligence and therefore not qualified, then I admit the stupid Hillary is not qualified either and I will cast my vote for Trump.

I wouldn't be talking about light years when discussing a guy who thinks the universe is only 6000 years old.

Moderation Note:

Merge is on Page2...

Interesting.

Okay. Accepting your rules for the moment,

if Ben Carson loses primaries in states where only registered Republicans are allowed to vote, that will prove that most Republicans in that state are racist.

No. But it does prove that you are.

Given the fact he has a business manager, it is possible that Ben Carson does not know the full relationship between hi and Mannatech.

However, there is a statement he made for Mannatech that could make him liable to lawsuits.

"There was no contract between Carson and Mannatech for anything, let alone this 2014 PBS program. The program was, however, sponsored by the Platinum Group, a distributor of Mannatech products.

The contract which Armstrong referred to was not a signed document, but a verbal agreement between the producer of the program, Richard Taylor, and Dr. Carson. The details of this verbal agreement were, as Williams states, negotiated by him with Taylor on Carson’s behalf."

The Facts About Dr. Ben Carson and Mannatech - Breitbart
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

At debate, Ben Carson says he has no connection to Mannatech
Our ruling

Carson said, "I didn’t have an involvement with" the nutritional supplement company Mannatech.

As far as we can tell, Carson was not a paid employee or official endorser of the product. However, his claim suggests he has no ties to Mannatech whatsoever. In reality, he got paid to deliver speeches to Mannatech and appeared in promotional videos, and he consistently delivered glowing reviews of the nutritional supplements. As a world-renowned surgeon, Carson’s opinion on health issues carries weight, and Mannatech has used Carson’s endorsement to its advantage.

We rate Carson’s claim False.

I never said that I gave a shit about Hillary. You lose.

Cons better hope his poll #'s are a flash in the pan because HRC, or whoever the non-Repub nominee is, will squash that liar

Forum List

Back