Ben Carson's brain begins working for a brief moment.

Ok, can someone please name me a single prominent conservative politician or commentator who has NOT said that Roof is a racist? I've heard Rush, Mark Levin, Chris Plant, etc., etc., point out that Roof was obviously a racist. So who in the devil are we talking about here? Who are the Republicans who have supposedly declined to merely say that Roof was a racist?

I think the point is that racism was clearly not the most serious problem that Roof had. There are a sizable number of racists in our society. How many of them walk into a church and start shooting up people? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of them.

Perhaps the left will see that their gross demagoguery on race can have some terrible consequences. Stop lying about the Trayvon Martin and Ferguson shootings, for starters.

Guess you don't watch Fox News. They're calling him an Anti-Christian liberal.

Ok, can someone please name me a single prominent conservative politician or commentator who has NOT said that Roof is a racist? I've heard Rush, Mark Levin, Chris Plant, etc., etc., point out that Roof was obviously a racist. So who in the devil are we talking about here? Who are the Republicans who have supposedly declined to merely say that Roof was a racist?

I think the point is that racism was clearly not the most serious problem that Roof had. There are a sizable number of racists in our society. How many of them walk into a church and start shooting up people? A fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of them.

Perhaps the left will see that their gross demagoguery on race can have some terrible consequences. Stop lying about the Trayvon Martin and Ferguson shootings, for starters.

Theres been several threads showing several cons perplexed as to what his motives were. SEVERAL.

Sigh.... Yes, I've seen those threads, and not one of them has proven the point you're claiming and all of them avoid the point being made by those "perplexed" conservatives.

No one is denying that Roof was a racist. No one. The point, which you guys keep avoiding, is that racism was clearly not Roof's most serious problem. Again, for the tenth time, there are lots of racists among us, but .000001 percent of them ever commit violence against someone with a different skin color.

Was it a racist attack? Well, gosh, obviously it was a racist attack. But, clearly, there was a lot more going on with Roof than just his racism, since, again, .000001 percent of racists ever commit an act of violence. So it's obvious that there was more than racism behind his decision to commit this heinous act.

I might add that many of the statements you guys are quoting from "perplexed" conservatives were made very soon after the shooting and before we knew the full story about Roof. Candidates on the campaign trail don't have time to sit around and watch the news for hours a day. As the full story about Roof has become common knowledge, I don't know of anyone who denies that he's a racist or that his action was racially motivated.

Well, hey, If you think calling him a racist but not being able to connect the dots to see this was caused by racism then you're being too nit picky for my tastes.

They called him a racist but then said they didnt know what his motives were. Fox even claimed it was a war or Christians. But whatever makes you feel good, I guess

Gosh, do you understand English? His "motives"? But you're saying he had one and only only motive--racism. And I and others are saying that clearly, obviously, self-evidently there was more involved than just racism. I don't know how many different ways I can make the same point.

Since you're obsessed with the racial aspect, you scream about his wearing of the Confederate flag, but you ignore his burning of the American flag. You want the Confederate flag banned because one nut wore it, but I don't see you guys calling for a ban on flag burning.

Theres been several threads showing several cons perplexed as to what his motives were. SEVERAL.

Sigh.... Yes, I've seen those threads, and not one of them has proven the point you're claiming and all of them avoid the point being made by those "perplexed" conservatives.

No one is denying that Roof was a racist. No one. The point, which you guys keep avoiding, is that racism was clearly not Roof's most serious problem. Again, for the tenth time, there are lots of racists among us, but .000001 percent of them ever commit violence against someone with a different skin color.

Was it a racist attack? Well, gosh, obviously it was a racist attack. But, clearly, there was a lot more going on with Roof than just his racism, since, again, .000001 percent of racists ever commit an act of violence. So it's obvious that there was more than racism behind his decision to commit this heinous act.

I might add that many of the statements you guys are quoting from "perplexed" conservatives were made very soon after the shooting and before we knew the full story about Roof. Candidates on the campaign trail don't have time to sit around and watch the news for hours a day. As the full story about Roof has become common knowledge, I don't know of anyone who denies that he's a racist or that his action was racially motivated.

Well, hey, If you think calling him a racist but not being able to connect the dots to see this was caused by racism then you're being too nit picky for my tastes.

They called him a racist but then said they didnt know what his motives were. Fox even claimed it was a war or Christians. But whatever makes you feel good, I guess

Gosh, do you understand English? His "motives"? But you're saying he had one and only only motive--racism. And I and others are saying that clearly, obviously, self-evidently there was more involved than just racism. I don't know how many different ways I can make the same point.

Since you're obsessed with the racial aspect, you scream about his wearing of the Confederate flag, but you ignore his burning of the American flag. You want the Confederate flag banned because one nut wore it, but I don't see you guys calling for a ban on flag burning.

Oh, boy...

Here we go.

WE GOT A LIVE ONE!!

Gosh, do you understand English? His "motives"? But you're saying he had one and only only motive--racism.

For someone so stuck on english you seem to be seeing words that arent there. I didnt say he had one motive and I dont care if he had eleventy motives. Racism is clear

And I and others are saying that clearly, obviously, self-evidently there was more involved than just racism. I don't know how many different ways I can make the same point.

I dont know why you keep saying it to be honest. I said they were confused about his motivated him. That much has been shown. You're talking in circles.

^^This has nothing to do with what I said. Thanks tho. Just another con who likes to bring up other shit when they cant discuss the topic anymore. Now this fool is onto flag burning.

Debate that by yourself or in another thread, but since you barely have a idea of what you think, dont start trying to assume what I think. Its beyond you

Gosh, do you understand English? His "motives"? But you're saying he had one and only only motive--racism.

For someone so stuck on english you seem to be seeing words that arent there. I didnt say he had one motive and I dont care if he had eleventy motives. Racism is clear

And I and others are saying that clearly, obviously, self-evidently there was more involved than just racism. I don't know how many different ways I can make the same point.

I dont know why you keep saying it to be honest. I said they were confused about his motivated him. That much has been shown. You're talking in circles.

^^This has nothing to do with what I said. Thanks tho. Just another con who likes to bring up other shit when they cant discuss the topic anymore. Now this fool is onto flag burning.

Debate that by yourself or in another thread, but since you barely have a idea of what you think, dont start trying to assume what I think. Its beyond you

Roof posted pics of himself burning the American flag. But liberals have been silent as lambs about that aspect of the case. They're screaming because he wore a Confederate flag but don't seem to give a hoot that he also burned the American flag. Gee, why no call for a ban on burning the American flag? Hey?

You attack conservatives who you say don't "connect the dots" but then you turn around and refer to his "motives." But I thought he had one and only one motive--racism. Which is it going to be? One motive or more than one. If it's more than one, then racism was not the only issue involved.

Come to find out that Roof is telling authorities that he carried out the shooting because he wanted "to start a race war." He's also said that he almost backed out because the people at the church were "so nice" to him. Now, those are not the words of an ardent racist. A real, hardened racist would only feel disgust at being treated kindly by blacks.

As I and others have been saying, racism plainly and clearly was not Roof's most serious problem. But you guys just keep acting like it was all about racism and nothing more. I ask, yet again: If so, why is it that 99.9999% of racists never commit a violent act against the people who are the object of their bigotry?

Humm, so Roof has told authorities that he committed the shooting because he wanted to "start a race war" and that he almost decided not to carry out the shooting because the people at the church were "so nice" to him.

Dylan Roof Confesses He Almost Did Not Follow Through With Massacre Because Everyone Was So Nice Victims Families Offer Forgiveness

So, is this confusing still? or nah?

One, let's try some reason and plain English: You referred to Roof's "motives." That's a plural noun. If he had more than one motive, then racism was not the only motive behind his action. I'm just asking you to make sense of what you said.

Two, a real racist would not have nearly backed out because the blacks at the church were "so nice" to him. Those are not the words of a genuine, hardcore racist. He clearly held some racist views, but plainly and clearly there was more involved here than just his views on race.

Three, if the Confederate flag should be banned because Roof displayed the flag on his clothing and website, why should not burning the American flag be banned since Roof burned the American flag and posted pics of this action on his website?

Humm, so Roof has told authorities that he committed the shooting because he wanted to "start a race war" and that he almost decided not to carry out the shooting because the people at the church were "so nice" to him.

Dylan Roof Confesses He Almost Did Not Follow Through With Massacre Because Everyone Was So Nice Victims Families Offer Forgiveness

So, is this confusing still? or nah?

One, let's try some reason and plain English: You referred to Roof's "motives." That's a plural noun. If he had more than one motive, then racism was not the only motive behind his action. I'm just asking you to make sense of what you said.

Great, he had more than one motive. What does that have to do with not considering racism to be one? Nothing

Two, a real racist would not have nearly backed out because the blacks at the church were "so nice" to him. Those are not the words of a genuine, hardcore racist. He clearly held some racist views, but plainly and clearly there was more involved here than just his views on race.
Ok, so? I keep asking what your beef is and you keep talking about more motives. Thats not what I'm talking about at all.

Three, if the Confederate flag should be banned because Roof displayed the flag on his clothing and website, why should not burning the American flag be banned since Roof burned the American flag and posted pics of this action on his website?

Here you go talking about shit out of left field. When you have a point holler at me. But this bullshit about "more than one motive" doesnt matter to anyone but you

Too bad his moment of clarity didn't last long.

He went full retard with the rest of the GOP over Gay Marriage.

Forum List

Back