Ben Carson: I used to run from cops before they would shoot you

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Ben Carson flashed some energy and personality on the campaign trail Wednesday ... by cracking a joke about cops shooting black kids.

The good doctor was stumping in New Hampshire, and reliving his childhood -- telling a story about how he and pals used to throw rocks at cars and run from the police.

Innocent enough tale about his wayward youth, and then he said ... "That was back in the day before they would shoot you."

Hard to tell if the GOP presidential candidate's comment was truly off-the-cuff or planned, but considering the current climate ... it seems like a risky door to open.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/30/ben-carson-cops-shooting-black-kids-jokes/#ixzz3nHFBh0U7

Well ain't that special. What is Ben trying to say about cops then and now?

My dad had a corn field next to the highway; we used to throw clauds, rocks, and corn cobs at cars....so what.
56544445.jpg

My dad had a corn field next to the highway; we used to throw clauds, rocks, and corn cobs at cars....so what.
Wow you were a dick. Do you admit that was wrong?

So how was life before they started arresting you for gay prostitution?
Do you still try to kill people by throwing rocks at cars? How close did you come to offing someone?

Who said I was throwing rocks at cars? Typical lefty,lies about everything.

Wow you were a dick. Do you admit that was wrong?

So how was life before they started arresting you for gay prostitution?
Do you still try to kill people by throwing rocks at cars? How close have you come to offing someone?
have you watched the punching in your signature....well no...Get back to me when you have

Apparently Rain Man recognizes that cops ain't what they used to be.

WOW!!! I had no idea rain man was the head of Neurosurgery at John Hopkins.
Amazing the things you learn from liberals....I guess that would explain our pathetic school systems.

Oh yeah...RACIST!!!

Yeah, Rain Man Carson is an idiot savant. He can do brain surgery but can't wipe his ass.

Apparently Rain Man recognizes that cops ain't what they used to be.

WOW!!! I had no idea rain man was the head of Neurosurgery at John Hopkins.
Amazing the things you learn from liberals....I guess that would explain our pathetic school systems.

Oh yeah...RACIST!!!

Yeah, Rain Man Carson is an idiot savant. He can do brain surgery but can't wipe his ass.

Why do you hate black people?

Forum List

Back