Russian airstrikes in Syria 'OK' with Trump

bertramhall

Aug 14, 2015
Russia airstrikes in Syria? 'OK with me,' says Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Trump believes that Russia targets ISIS in Syria and its airstrikes will only help international community to defeat terrorists in the Middle East. His line of international politics is new for the US and doesn`t correspond its traditional tactic. However, every considerable politician recognize that ISIS could be defeated only by joint efforts. So, what`s wrong with Trump`s foreign policy proposals?

Trump believes that Russia targets ISIS in Syria and its airstrikes will only help international community to defeat terrorists in the Middle East. His line of international politics is new for the US and doesn`t correspond its traditional tactic. However, every considerable politician recognize that ISIS could be defeated only by joint efforts. So, what`s wrong with Trump`s foreign policy proposals?
Nothing. Except that they're based on zero actual intelligence from the region because Trump never had any interest in middle east policy until about 3 months ago. And doesn't have access to anything anyways.

61741388.jpg

The problem is that by Russia getting involved in the middle-east gives them some power over middle-east oil if successful. Middle-east oil is world oil in reality.

Granny says, "Dat's right - dem Russians gettin' in the way of our flyboys...

U.S. jets, Russian war plane have near miss over Syria
Oct. 8, 2015 -- The Pentagon said at least two U.S. aircrafts have been diverted to avoid midair collisions with a competing Russian war plane as they both conduct airstrikes over Syria. Two U.S. F-16s departed Incirlik air base in Turkey for an Islamic State stronghold in Syria when they diverted to avoid the collision, officials said.
Since Russia began its military operation in Syria last month, U.S. pilots have been ordered to change their flight paths if a Russian plane is within 20 nautical miles. The U.S. F-16s were not able to complete their mission because of the interference by the Russian planes, officials said. There is no sign the two aircrafts communicated with each other. "We have taken some actions to ensure the safe separation of aircraft, but we do continue to fly missions over Iraq and Syria in support of this mission to degrade and destroy [the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria]," Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. Jeff Davis said Wednesday.

US-jets-Russian-war-plane-have-near-miss-over-Syria.jpg

The Pentagon said at least two U.S. aircrafts have been diverted to avoid midair collisions with Russian war planes, both conducting airstrikes over Syria.​

Russia has maintained its operations over Syria have been largely aimed at the IS -- also known as Daesh, ISIL and ISIS -- and other militant groups. American officials suggest the motive seems to be more about supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, a close Moscow ally. U.S. officials said they have had at least one meeting Russia to discuss avoiding any mishaps that could spark an international incident. The talks have been limited to discussing procedure and are not aimed at coordinating military operations.

Officials said fewer than 10 percent of the Russian strikes have been against the IS or other groups. "They've been largely against opposition groups -- groups that want a better future for Syria and don't want to see the Assad regime stay in power," State Department spokesman John Kirby said.

U.S. jets, Russian war plane have near miss over Syria

Which proves that trump is a closet progressive far left drone, because the far left believes the same thing. That Putin is bombing ISIS, even most of the targets are at the rebels..

Which proves that trump is a closet progressive far left drone, because the far left believes the same thing. That Putin is bombing ISIS, even most of the targets are at the rebels..

With all due respect before I lay into your post.

The rebels are all paid mercenaries for crying out loud. Haven't you noticed that no one can name the freaking rebels? Why is that?

The main so called bullshit rebel army is the FSA and they work hand to hand with AQ. And we freaking funded them and assisted in getting weapons to them via

drum roll.................... the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Last edited:
One has to understand that the terrorist Chechens have pledged allegiance to ISIS. The top commander of ISIS is Chechen.

Putin has to protect his own people by making sure that ISIS is crushed. This isn't a game. This is "do or die" time.

Remember Beslan? Putin will not allow another one.

The rebels are all paid mercenaries for crying out loud. Haven't you noticed that no one can name the freaking rebels? Why is that?

The main so called bullshit rebel army is the FSA and they work hand to hand with AQ. And we freaking funded them and assisted in getting weapons to them via

Actually on the other thread I post a list of the name(s)..

The only name on that list that Putin is pretty much ignoring is ISIS..

Refresher course on Beslan. The mother fucking muslim Chechen terrorists killed 334. 186 were just baby school children.

Refresher course on Beslan. The mother fucking muslim Chechen terrorists killed 334. 186 were just baby school children.

And under Obama we droned a village that killed 72 people most of them children..

Before 2009 the far left would have been up in arms over that, after 2009 they could care less..

Oh boy you really don't get it. Putin is freaking hammering away at ISIS. He has to. With the leader of the Chechens declaring allegiance to ISIS I think he has around 16000 fighters ready to go in Russia it's balls to the walls time.

Stop believing the bullshit hype that he isn't.

BESLAN. It's all about Beslan. The fucking Chechens stormed a school. It was a three day horrific siege. They killed so many babies. Putin cannot allow ISIS to grow.

And under Obama we droned a village that killed 72 people most of them children..

Before 2009 the far left would have been up in arms over that, after 2009 they could care less..

Ok I'm getting you now. I agree. The drone strikes are beyond the pale. And not a peep from Code Pink.

Oh boy you really don't get it. Putin is freaking hammering away at ISIS. He has to. With the leader of the Chechens declaring allegiance to ISIS I think he has around 16000 fighters ready to go in Russia it's balls to the walls time.

BESLAN. It's all about Beslan. The fucking Chechens stormed a school. It was a three day horrific siege. They killed so many babies. Putin cannot allow ISIS to grow.

Actually the far left New York Times disagrees with you:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...syria-control-map-isis-rebels-airstrikes.html

Unless you believe the rebels are ISIS..

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...syria-control-map-isis-rebels-airstrikes.html

Name the rebels.

Can anyone name the moderate terrorist groups...................errrrrrrr...........rebels?

Name the rebels.

Here Is the list again, since you missed it last time it was posted:

Islamic opposition groups[edit]
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
Other secular opposition groups[edit]
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.

I agree.

Putin isn't there for the hell of it. He's there to protect Russia from the Chechens.

He's aligned himself with Assad and Syria gives him a base of operations where he can hit ISIS and anyone they feel is a threat to Assad. Assad is a thug but a stabilizing thug.

Chechens have already proved they will kill anyone including school kids.

With Chechens aligned with ISIS I hope he bombs the hell out of all of them. The more he kills. The better.

Of course he's ignoring ISIS (right now), he's concerned about propping up an ally by wiping out the internal opposition to him, once Assad is secure then the U.S. and it's "coalition" will have no choice but to side with Assad and the Russians since it'll be that or side with ISIS, IMHO it's a rather straightforward strategy and one that's likely to be effective given the current circumstances. If he's successful he'll also demonstrate to the world what a wishy-washy ally the U.S. is and that we cannot be counted on to follow through with our commitments to protect and support people like the Syrian Resistance to Assad.

Putin is a ruthless, evil prick but he seems to know what he's doing with respect to taking advantage of opportunities abroad.

Forum List

Back