Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD

I have no doubt there's a shitload of waste in the federal government, an embarrassing amount.

But $500B? Let's see the numbers, I'd want to know how he/they came up with this.
And the Pentagon "loses" about 1/4 of it money every year.

Who is getting that money?

Typical federal government operation. The previous three audits turned up the same/similar problems, but nothing was done about them and no one was tasked to correct anything or held accountable for the accounting fiascos.

Audit the entire federal government and their lousy accounting procedures and God only knows how many billions in waste, fraud, stupidity, etc. we'd find. Billions and billions as Carl Sagan might say.

I have no doubt there's a shitload of waste in the federal government, an embarrassing amount.

But $500B? Let's see the numbers, I'd want to know how he/they came up with this.
Just look at bank deposits to the Democratic National Committee.

Just one agency of government that spends too much of YOUR money. $500 billion?!? Open the books. Full audit.

You mean to tell me Ben Carson can read? That's a first!!

Not only that but he's got a great command of the English language, so you should listen to him closely and learn. In your case, a lot!

This stupid wigga fuck head, compared slaves strapped in chains on the bottom of slave ships to immigrants coming to America with a cup of coffee in one hand and bread in the other traveling to America, during black history month, so what prey tell can this mindless simp teach me, let alone a retarded 4 year old, who would know better? He's a idiot and conservative...bad, bad dude

Just one agency of government that spends too much of YOUR money. $500 billion?!? Open the books. Full audit.

Carson doesn't know what HUD does. So of course he's finding money. When he was hired he was told his department's entire existence is an error.
Carson doesn't know his ass from his arm pits....I feel for anyone having to deal with Hud with that idiot in charge....Trump is suck a loser

Ben Carson audits HUD and finds $500 billion in accounting errors. But the fact he got stuck in an elevator for 20 minutes is why he's trending on social media?

Ben Carson audits HUD and finds $500 billion in accounting errors. But the fact he got stuck in an elevator for 20 minutes is why he's trending on social media?
This ignorant black mf's can find 500 billion in waste, but can't find the "push button to open" button on a fuckin elevator? This brainless nigga is fuckin lunatic.

Not only is Dr. Carson is smarter than all the Obamas combined, but he's had a genuine career built on delivering true help to people

And Trump decided he was qualified to tear down an institution that helps people. Crazy world.

Not only is Dr. Carson is smarter than all the Obamas combined, but he's had a genuine career built on delivering true help to people

And Trump decided he was qualified to tear down an institution that helps people. Crazy world.

Which institution would that be?

Forum List

Back