refugees from Sudan & Iraq plead guilty to 'sexually brutalizing' 5 year old girl from Idaho

for someone that I bet voted for donnie, the rapist, you have balls posting other people's criminal records.

Actually sexual assaults trump made up lib bullshit.
So libs made up that trump likes to sexually assault women? ..... So you missed the taped confession that the rest of us heard?
The lack of connection to reality from the right is getting to be really freaky... is this the twilight zone? Can anybody hear me?

for someone that I bet voted for donnie, the rapist, you have balls posting other people's criminal records.

So libs made up that trump likes to sexually assault women? ..... So you missed the taped confession that the rest of us heard?

You bitter partisanship has grown to the point that your mind is editing the sounds reaching your ears.

Perhaps if you read a transcript.

Hint:

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.

You bitter partisanship has grown to the point that your mind is editing the sounds reaching your ears.

Hint:

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
Just because donnies under the impression that the women want it or they allow it or whatever the case... doesn't make it so. Also, just because they don't press charges after doesn't mean it wasn't sexual assault. Saying that he goes up to women and grabs them by the genitals, and in no way implying there is consent involved, is admitting to sexual assault.

Hint:

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
he said he goes right up to women and puts his tongue in their mouth and he has said he grabs them by the p*ssy. Twist whatever you want, he is a molester, and most likely a rapist.

The lack of connection to reality from the right is getting to be really freaky... is this the twilight zone? Can anybody hear me?

So you're against prosecuting the rapists in this case, because they're Muslims?

Your psycho posting in this topic just shows how bizarre you freaks are.

Hint:

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
Just because donnies under the impression that the women want it or they allow it or whatever the case... doesn't make it so. Also, just because they don't press charges after doesn't mean it wasn't sexual assault. Saying that he goes up to women and grabs them by the genitals, and in no way implying there is consent involved, is admitting to sexual assault.

His use of the word "let" explicitly STATES, that there was consent.

Your partisanship is making you delusional.

So you're against prosecuting the rapists in this case, because they're Muslims?

NO?! All rapists should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am against posting, publishing, or drawing attention to crimes committed by a specific race. It is a race baiting tactic used to smear a whole community based on the actions of one. Just because trump is a rapist doesn't mean I am afraid of all old white men!

Hint:

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.

His use of the word "let" explicitly STATES, that there was consent.

Your partisanship is making you delusional.
But that's his perception. I can tell you as a women, sometimes we are touched in a way we don't want or appreciate and even make us uncomfortable but don't yell/slap/or press charges- just get out of the situation, get away fast is the instinct.

NO?! All rapists should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am against posting, publishing, or drawing attention to crimes committed by a specific race. It is a race baiting tactic used to smear a whole community based on the actions of one. Just because trump is a rapist doesn't mean I am afraid of all old white men!

lol ... the irony here ... you really have no reasoning ability at all, do you.

So you want the discussion of cost/benefit analysis of refugees to take place without allowing any discussion of increased crime?

lol ... the irony here ... you really have no reasoning ability at all, do you.
Do you? Do you reasonably understand that hitler published crimes by jews and propaganda against them. Do you reasonably understand donnie has threatened the same. Do you reasonably understand that fanning the flames of anti american sentiment is dangerous for us and for our troops. How old are you?

Forum List

Back