Ben Carson: "Being transgender is the height of absurdity"

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
It does tend to go against common sense and yet physiology comes into play in these cases. Therefore, I realize that the wiring (programming) in the brain for some folks is likely off (wrong mental/emotional image type programmed for assigned body) thus resulting in the transgender phenomena.

I'm not sure where Carson is going with this, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Ben Carson: Being transgender is ‘the height of absurdity’

In a speech to Florida’s Republican delegation Tuesday morning, West Palm Beach resident and former presidential candidate Ben Carson said the idea of someone being transgender is “the height of absurdity.”

He added, “For thousands of years, mankind has known what a man is and what a woman is.”

RNC 2016: Ben Carson says being transgender is ‘height of absurdity’ | Post On Politics

Right on Ben. Once you can believe a gender is born in the wrong body they own you and can train you to believe anything they want.

It does tend to go against common sense and yet physiology comes into play in these cases. Therefore, I realize that the wiring (programming) in the brain for some folks is likely off (wrong mental/emotional image type programmed for assigned body) thus resulting in the transgender phenomena.

I'm not sure where Carson is going with this, but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

In a speech to Florida’s Republican delegation Tuesday morning, West Palm Beach resident and former presidential candidate Ben Carson said the idea of someone being transgender is “the height of absurdity.”

He added, “For thousands of years, mankind has known what a man is and what a woman is.”

RNC 2016: Ben Carson says being transgender is ‘height of absurdity’ | Post On Politics

The only people in the world that come close to neurosurgeons in MACHO BS are ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS. Neurosurgeons do not really deal in neural hook-ups----they
do plumbing (clear out the sewage and blockages and make sure the fluids are running, the pipes are connected and not leaking and the pressure gauges are not over loaded). It is not their fault----there is no way to fix the connections

The only people in the world that come close to neurosurgeons in MACHO BS are ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS. Neurosurgeons do not really deal in neural hook-ups----they
do plumbing (clear out the sewage and blockages and make sure the fluids are running, the pipes are connected and not leaking and the pressure gauges are not over loaded). It is not their fault----there is no way to fix the connections[/QUOTE]

...duct tape?

Transgenders aren't absurd. What's absurd is that we stopped calling it a mental illness, which it clearly is, and start celebrating it like it's a fcking badge of honor and all of society should bend over backwards to accommodate 0.3% percent of the population and expose our wives, daughters, nieces, etc to these perverted freaks.

That's what's absurd.

Forum List

Back