Fox News Is Now Totally Taken Over By The Satanic Trans Mob - WTF?

All trans are sick....just because it is a kid doesn't mean they aren't sick and twisted.......they are also most likely school shooters as well....spare the rod, spoil the child.....shame them, that is the only way to fix them
That's twisted logic, wherefore kids that are abused (yes) they become sick, but not sick until it was actually caused. Yes intervention is needed for sure, but to include innocent children in your attack (even though they might have become sick due to the abuse they may have suffered), is unexceptable.. Now creating or offering canceling and programs that could possibly help would be a good thing, but you know as well as I do that the left is going to fight that like a rabid dog.

That's twisted logic, wherefore kids that are abused (yes) they become sick, but not sick until it was actually caused. Yes intervention is needed for sure, but to include innocent children in your attack (even though they might have become sick due to the abuse they may have suffered), is unexceptable.. Now creating or offering canceling and programs that could possibly help would be a good thing, but you know as well as I do that the left is going to fight that like a rabid dog.
Well at least the parents of gay kids should be executed or at least sentenced to life in prison for making their kids gay trannies

Well at least the parents of gay kids should be executed or at least sentenced to life in prison for making their kids gay trannies
Nope, only those adult's who have knowingly abused their kids mentally or physically, otherwise where next it is found that such abuse caused a serious physical or mental illness in the children, then those adult's should be brought up on charges for their crime's when it is found to be the case.

FB_IMG_1655478091588.jpg

When it comes to trannies the bible is very clear.. It is a sin and not to be tolerated by "Godly Men".
Difficult to argue with when our Lord states it clearly in the Book of Recriminations.
Thats why God gave us aids.

We could have a fighting chance of being a UNITED states if every one would spent less hours watching propaganda on TV that helps keep us divided & hateful towards others.

When it comes to trannies the bible is very clear.. It is a sin and not to be tolerated by "Godly Men".
Difficult to argue with when our Lord states it clearly in the Book of Recriminations.

So trying to protect children from sexual topics that they don't have the capacity to understand, or to protect them from adults who advertise that their sexual identity is first and foremost in their lives, is Biblical and therefore you're for promoting the opposite? Are there any boundaries for your lack of morals? The bible could also be used to show that sex with children is a sin and wrong, so will you also promote that, just because it can be painted as 'biblical'?

As a matter of fact, murder is also a sin and is therefore 'biblical', perhaps we should get rid of laws prohibiting it as well?

So trying to protect children from sexual topics that they don't have the capacity to understand, or to protect them from adults who advertise that their sexual identity is first and foremost in their lives, is Biblical and therefore you're for promoting the opposite? Are there any boundaries for your lack of morals? The bible could also be used to show that sex with children is a sin and wrong, so will you also promote that, just because it can be painted as 'biblical'?

As a matter of fact, murder is also a sin and is therefore 'biblical', perhaps we should get rid of laws prohibiting it as well?
The US is not a theocracy so the Bible is as relevant as The Collected Works of Donald J Trump Jnr (audiobook).

The US is not a theocracy so the Bible is as relevant as The Collected Works of Donald J Trump Jnr (audiobook).

You failed to answer my questions, I'm just simply shocked... lol

Instituting laws, i.e. against murder, a sin in the bible, isn't a theocracy?

Instituting laws, i.e. against sexualizing children, a sin in the bible, is a theocracy?

Explain the difference.

This is a man that attacks God... Enough said

You failed to answer my questions, I'm just simply shocked... lol

Instituting laws, i.e. against murder, a sin in the bible, isn't a theocracy?

Instituting laws, i.e. against sexualizing children, a sin in the bible, is a theocracy?

Explain the difference.
So the state should bring up kids not the parents. That is what you are advocating.

The wages of sin is death. Kinda like playing in traffic. You're warned, but if you ignore the warning, don't blame God. Blame yourself.

Forum List

Back