Belgian MP Describes Muslim Immigration as “Invasion”

scary if he is really in 'the US' , might work at a 7-11 !!

Let us say that I work at a 7-11. Let us say that I do not reside in the U.S. However the fact remains as is evidenced by my post that I have more respect for U.S. than you do. U.S. as a country stands firmly against human rights violations which is what I stand for as well. You on the other hand are vigorously supporting human rights violation of Muslim folks.

Let me explain to you why I call you an idiot. You just contradicted yourself in your post which spanned merely one line. You stated that I work at a 7-11 and then stated that I don't live in the U.S. How can that be possible, genius?

Note: I just called you genius. This should be the cause for you to throw a party :)

Yep , your a liberal foreigner , keep posting , let Americans see the foreign legal concepts that you would support having in the U.S.A, Vikrant !!

Yep , your a liberal foreigner , keep posting , let Americans see the foreign legal concepts that you would support having in the U.S.A, Vikrant !!

It is funny that you have gumption to deride other people when you yourself cannot even write one line properly. Go to school. Get some education. Don't waste your life sucking banana.

judge who you want anyway you want Vikrant , no ones business but yours as being racist is not illegal in the USA as far as I know . Go ahead , join the KKK or the Nazi party , both legal in the USA as far as I know . Your crying about Racism is just blather here in the USA and I don't see any racism anyway .

here in the USA we have FREE SPEECH , the best Free Speech in the world although the crying and whining foreigners sure don't like it Vikrant !!

judge who you want anyway you want Vikrant , no ones business but yours as being racist is not illegal in the USA as far as I know . Go ahead , join the KKK or the Nazi party , both legal in the USA as far as I know . Your crying about Racism is just blather here in the USA and I don't see any racism anyway .

I am surprised that you claim to be an American yet you cannot write in English. How the heck that happened? Did you go to a school run by "third world" people?

now lets get back to discussing what the Belgian MP has to say about the muslim invasion of Belgium , shall we eh ?? Myself , I don't like third worlders invading the USA and the Western first world .

now lets get back to discussing what the Belgian MP has to say about the muslim invasion of Belgium , shall we eh ?? Myself , I don't like third worlders invading the USA and the Western first world .

So you don't want to talk about the fact that you claim to be an American yet you cannot write one line of English even if your life depended on it. I find this very curious. You strike me as a troll from that organization I cannot seem to recall the name of. They seem to go around internet forums spreading hate against Muslims.

so , what do you think about the muslim invasion of Belgium that the Belgian MP is talking about Vikrant ??

American , yep , 100 percent Native American Vikrant !!

If you are 100% American, how come you cannot write English then? And, don't get me wrong. I am not talking about your grammar as my grammar is not perfect either. I am referring to your fundamental inability to express your thoughts in English. This I find very strange from someone who happens to be 100% American.

how about the invasion of Lampedusa , Sicily and Italy by third worlders from Libya and other parts of Africa ?? Lets discuss all these invasions of the western world by third worlders rather than you just calling names as you try to be insulting Vikrant .

how about the invasion of Lampedusa , Sicily and Italy by third worlders from Libya and other parts of Africa ?? Lets discuss all these invasions of the western world by third worlders rather than you just calling names as you try to be insulting Vikrant .

Truth eventually comes out and it did in this case. We all know who you are now.

As far as the word invasion is concerned, you don't know the meaning of it. It does not mean what you think it means. This is not an insult. This is an accurate assessment of your situation.

its a good article , probably illegal to say the things that she says in certain parts of the world Vikrant so good to see her speaking her opinion as her opinion probably rings true for many Westerners .

KATIE Hopkins , I advise others to check out her articles and opinion pieces Vikrant !!

KATIE Hopkins , I advise others to check out her articles and opinion pieces Vikrant !!

I have never heard of her and if you are turned on by her then there is a good chance that her views are worth less than my dog's poop. BTW, you still have not answered my question, pismoe not that I am holding by breath.

have a beer or refill that Slurpee dispenser machine Vikrant . Both the article and my recommendation to check out Katie Hopkins are mostly meant for Americans and Westerners Vikrant . Many may have never heard of Lampedusa or the muslim invasion of Italy or Belgium . You oh silly Vikrant , you serve my purposes very well , thankyou !!

Forum List

Back