Belgian MP Describes Muslim Immigration as “Invasion”

oh good , you're a Brit , good , I like you guys for the most part , love your older and some newer motorcycles . Triumph of course , the old new old classic line , Bonneville and such . I own a 2009 Triumph Bonneville and I rode Triumph twins and Triples in the mid 60s to about 1980 . Also like the new Triumph Speed Triple , really like the old pre 70 English twins and singles , triples of all makes like BSA , Triumph . Also like Royal Enfields , Norton , etc , etc . . I don't like your gun and self defense laws at all though . I spent about 8 - 10 years on 2 or 3 different England based message boards , learned a lot , glad that you are here . And yeah , thanks for not being annoyed !!

thing with me is that I dislike the population growth rather than the Mexicans or other South of the border groups . As you say , mostly they are Christian . I really only care for my life time . If my reasoning is ignored by the new younger generations I don't care if they and their kids live in a third world USA of their making . USA population was about 200 million in 1970 when I was a very young adult , now its 320 million not counting illegals '8326' . So , that's where I'm coming from at least as far as massive immigration into the USA . As far as importing an alien religion like 'islam' I don't understand it even going on in the USA but at least its minimal and can still be avoided if that's what is wanted . As an older adult in 2015 the USA is pretty big with lots of nice lightly populated areas if you can afford them .
thing with me is that I dislike the population growth rather than the Mexicans or other South of the border groups . As you say , mostly they are Christian . I really only care for my life time . If my reasoning is ignored by the new younger generations I don't care if they and their kids live in a third world USA of their making . USA population was about 200 million in 1970 when I was a very young adult , now its 320 million not counting illegals '8326' . So , that's where I'm coming from at least as far as massive immigration into the USA . As far as importing an alien religion like 'islam' I don't understand it even going on in the USA but at least its minimal and can still be avoided if that's what is wanted . As an older adult in 2015 the USA is pretty big with lots of nice lightly populated areas if you can afford them .
Well, you have found a kindred spirit in me.
Anyone with the most basic mathematical skills can see that modern medicine coupled with traditional/religious views on the ideal family can only lead to a population catastrophy. It all sounds like Malthus ofcourse, but it's never been more true.

Did you know that (after about 1700) America never had more than a few percent foreign born people. Go check the wiki article on history of US demographics. It's very revealing in that given a relatively empty land the small starter population managed to double every 30 years.

The same thing has been happening in Africa over the last 50 years, thanks mainly to a constant stream of aid and disease suppression. Do gooders in my country say with tears in their eyes, "save them, these poor impoverished Africans. It's our fault they have civil wars, because we forced these people into artificial countries, and it's our duty to help them".
Bbbbbuttt, ask any of them, "how do you feel about an asylum centre over the road", and suddenly they fall silent.

English / Brits , Welsh , Scots , Irish are good people Vikrant . Under their Empire the Sun never set and they civilized the world . Without the English / Brits there would be no USA !! And , we all know how the third worlder's all try to get to the USA , England and the western 1st world . Lots of westerners call it a third world invasion of Western land Vikrant !! Western world should be very proud of their accomplishments Vikrant !!

English / Brits , Welsh , Scots , Irish are good people Vikrant . Under their Empire the Sun never set and they civilized the world . Without the English / Brits there would be no USA !! And , we all know how the third worlder's all try to get to the USA , England and the western 1st world . Lots of westerners call it a third world invasion of Western land Vikrant !! Western world should be very proud of their accomplishments Vikrant !!

You are either an extremely stupid man or an extremely ignorant man. Either way, you need some help.

those euros and English can't kick them out quick enough IMO Odium , here in the USA I hear that muslims are very small , tiny percentage wise . Latest I've heard though is that pretty soon so called refugees will be arriving in the USA to be spread out throughout the USA . From what I've read Texas looks like it is a target . Just read about this new North Texas push yesterday !!
Here in America its mostly Mexicans but IMO White America has been smashed in the head with white guilt and nothing short of a complete collapse will wake America up. Unfortunate but true.

Exactly. German guilt about the holocaust means that they still feel duty bound to accept the highest proportion of muslim immigrants of all western nation bar Sweden (which seems to have a very strange desire to commit cultural suicide). In Europe we have gone insane.
As for America, at least the Mexicans share a common religion, and their second/3rd generations won't be seeking to destroy the very nation that gave them sanctuary.
Finally, a warning from history. Maybe our time has come, and just like Europeans stole America from the Indians, maybe Africans and Muslims will displace us from our homelands. (Can I have a green card now? - just kidding;))
Gotta love the lefty logic. Feels guilty about killing jews, so you must bring in rabidly anti-semitic muslims to assuage the guilt. Brilliant!
I aint German or lefty. I'm a Brit, so why would I have a guilt-sense? Although I dont like Islam, you seem to have turned my post into something strange in your head!
I am talking about lefties, not you, whatever you are. Quite frankly I don't care what you are, or what you don't like. I am just exposing the absurdity of leftist logic.

yep , years ago I went in search of the pre USA census and have a good idea of who built this country , colonies at the time . Not very much diversity at all yet they managed very well and we know of Americas reputation even today under mrobama '8326' .

those euros and English can't kick them out quick enough IMO Odium , here in the USA I hear that muslims are very small , tiny percentage wise . Latest I've heard though is that pretty soon so called refugees will be arriving in the USA to be spread out throughout the USA . From what I've read Texas looks like it is a target . Just read about this new North Texas push yesterday !!
Here in America its mostly Mexicans but IMO White America has been smashed in the head with white guilt and nothing short of a complete collapse will wake America up. Unfortunate but true.

Exactly. German guilt about the holocaust means that they still feel duty bound to accept the highest proportion of muslim immigrants of all western nation bar Sweden (which seems to have a very strange desire to commit cultural suicide). In Europe we have gone insane.
As for America, at least the Mexicans share a common religion, and their second/3rd generations won't be seeking to destroy the very nation that gave them sanctuary.
Finally, a warning from history. Maybe our time has come, and just like Europeans stole America from the Indians, maybe Africans and Muslims will displace us from our homelands. (Can I have a green card now? - just kidding;))
Gotta love the lefty logic. Feels guilty about killing jews, so you must bring in rabidly anti-semitic muslims to assuage the guilt. Brilliant!
I aint German or lefty. I'm a Brit, so why would I have a guilt-sense? Although I dont like Islam, you seem to have turned my post into something strange in your head!
I am talking about lefties, not you, whatever you are. Quite frankly I don't care what you are, or what you don't like. I am just exposing the absurdity of leftist logic.

Oh poor baby :) Even the racist Brits don't want to tag team with you :)

hey Vikrant , are you back just trying to insult , I like seeing that kinda behavior out of you as it shows the kinda guy that you are !!

hey Vikrant , are you back just trying to insult , I like seeing that kinda behavior out of you as it shows the kinda guy that you are !!

It is you who is supporting the ethos of this racist thread. It is you who is glamorizing the crimes against humanity committed by British empire. There is no doubt in my mind or in the minds of anyone else what type of person you are.

Oh poor baby :) Even the racist Brits don't want to tag team with you :)
You can tag team each other for all I care you little pervert.

It is you who is supporting the ethos of this racist thread. It is you who is glamorizing the crimes against humanity committed by British empire. There is no doubt in my mind or in the minds of anyone else what type of person you are.
Crimes against humanity, like removing the caste system and installing indoor plumbing in India.

Crimes against humanity, like removing the caste system and installing indoor plumbing in India.

This thread would be entertaining if the issue discussed were not so dark.

British racists think they are better than German racists. German racists are trying hard to be accepted and loved by British racists. Last but not least, we have illiterates like pissmoe who get off on sucking up to you guys.

yeah Steinlight , they also outlawed SUTEE Widow burning and helped to rid India of the Thugee !!

and Vikrant just keeps calling names and throwing insults . Course , that just defines his reasoning ability imo !!

British racists think they are better than German racists. German racists are trying hard to be accepted and loved by British racists. Last but not least, we have illiterates like pissmoe who get off on sucking up to you guys.

And what sort of racist do you call yourself, Vikrant? An Indian racist or an American racist? You certainly present yourself as better than either a British or a German racist.

and Vikrant just keeps calling names and throwing insults . Course , that just defines his reasoning ability imo !!

You are making my point. I do not have to do any name calling. Let me explain you how. I hope your simple mind will be able to make some sense out of this.

Earlier you claimed that you were a native American and that you were grateful to English people for civilizing you. I am simply pointing out that you have no reason to feel grateful towards them as they were not able to civilize you. I base my statement on following facts as evidenced by your own posts:

- You are part of a group which is arguing in favor of supporting crimes against humanity
- Your communication skill is far worse than the "third world" people you are trying to incite hate against
- You have not undergone basic education process
- You are intolerant of religions and people that are different from yours

So apparently you are far from being a civilized person. Now, at least show some decency and not malign the name of good Native American folks by falsely claiming to be a Native American.

And what sort of racist do you call yourself, Vikrant? An Indian racist or an American racist? You certainly present yourself as better than either a British or a German racist.

I did not say all British people or all German people are racists. I was simply referring to British and German racists participating on this thread.

I am not a racist person. I will never ever judge another human being solely based on his/her skin color. I will never support an endeavor which seeks to inflict suffering on mankind based on racial paranoia.

Forum List

Back