Belarus sport team won t take banned Maskal drag-addicts in national team. Northern Papua banned for

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
attachment.php

hand-holding-white-flag-picture-id103932112

Belarus sport team won t take banned Maskal drag-addicts in national team. Northern Papua banned for four years to include 2020 Olympics and 2022 World Cup. Great News!!! bamboostan must see its real place (somewhere between Nigeria and Bangladesh) in our big world .

question , will Maskal empire use its historical flag instead of Vlasov flag ?

TUT.by

Russia banned for four years to include 2020 Olympics and 2022 World Cup - BBC Sport

The game is not over yet, Russia will fight for her own team and rights.

Dec 10, Putin: Regarding doping, the WADA decision and Russia’s potential appeal against it.

Here is the obvious part, which I can see immediately. For example, there are no complaints to the National Olympic Committee. If there are no complaints, the country must be able to take part in competitions under the national flag, according to the Olympic Charter. This means that this part of the WADA decision contradicts the Olympic Charter. Therefore, we have good reason to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

The main thing is that punishment must be individual and based on the acts committed by an individual, as it has been since the Roman Empire. Punishment must not be collective, that is, applied to the persons who have no connection with a given crime. Everyone is aware of this. I believe that the WADA experts are aware of this as well. But if they take decisions on collective punishment, I think this is a reason to believe that these decisions do not seek to keep sports clean but are based on political considerations, which has nothing to do with the interests of sport and the Olympic Movement.

Joint news conference following a Normandy format summit

Forum List

Back